Virus-induced Asthma Treatment Demand Surged amid COVID-19 for Treatment of Increasing Pool of Asthma Patients: Fact.MR
Rising product approvals by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and other international agencies will create attractive growth opportunities
The global virus-induced asthma treatment market is exhibiting steady growth and the trend is expected to continue for the forecast period between 2021 and 2031.
Rising incidence of respiratory diseases such as chronic bronchitis, emphysema, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), and lung cancer has increased the demand for virus-induced asthma treatment, as per a study by Fact.MR.
According to World Health Organization (WHO), more than 262 million people were affected by asthma and around 461000 deaths were reported in the year 2019. Studies also suggested that asthma is the most common chronic disease among children. The rising cases of asthma will fuel the demand of virus-induced asthma treatment market in the coming years.
The coronavirus outbreak has resulted in increasing the demand for various types of asthma drugs as it is closely associated with respiratory disorders. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has issued a special guideline for patients suffering from asthma in 2019, driving the growth of the virus-induced asthma treatment market.
“The market of portable treatment devices is estimated to exhibit remarkable growth owing to the increasing requirements for emergency treatment options against sudden asthma attack. As a result an increasing number of market players are likely to focus on the production of these devices” says the Fact.MR analyst.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at
- The U.S. dominates the virus-induced asthma treatment market on the back of its advanced medical infrastructure and efficient asthma therapeutics.
- The U.K has emerged as a leading market, exhibiting high demand for virus-induced asthma treatment to curb rising cases of asthma among children
- Asia Pacific market is expected to register a comparatively higher CAGR than other regions during the forecast period.
- The rising geriatric population and prevalence of the respiratory disorder is creating a lucrative opportunity for market growth in India.
- Research and development (R&D) initiatives being undertaken by key manufactures to develop advanced therapeutics will drive the virus-induced asthma treatment market.
- Introduction of novel dual-action combination therapies will result in increasing the demand of the asthma treatment market.
- Expansion of the healthcare infrastructure and rising awareness regarding various cardiovascular diseases will boost the virus-induced asthma treatment market sales.
- High cost of inhalers and other cardiovascular treatments is restraining the growth of the virus-induced treatment market.
- Under-diagnosis and under-treatment of asthma are key restrains posing a challenge to the growth of the market.
- The side effects associated with prescribed drugs are hindering the demand of the virus-induced treatment.
Explore tables and figures of the study. Request ToC of the report at https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=T&rep_id=5663
Key players operating in the virus-induced treatment market profiled by Fact.MR includes AstraZeneca plc, Sanofi S.A., Novartis AG, Mylan N.V., Regeneron, F.Hoffman-La Roche Ltd), Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd., Merck & Co., and Cipla Limited, GlaxoSmithKline plc. Some of them are investing to develop and launch the better and cost-effective product for the asthma treatment market. Besides this, they are focusing on clinical trial of novel drugs and therapies. For instance:
- Novartis announced positive results from the phase III IRIDIUM study of inhaled combination QVM149 in patients diagnosed with uncontrolled asthma.
- Lupin has launched novel asthma treatment drug in the U.S. after receiving the approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (USFDA)
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Biospace Domain
Peptide Based Cardiovascular Therapeutics Market: Fact.MR gives a detailed assessment of peptide based cardiovascular therapeutics market value chain analysis, business execution, and supply chain analysis across regional markets has been covered in the report. A list of prominent companies operating in the market along with their product portfolios enhances the reliability of this comprehensive research study.
Surgical and Interventional Cardiology Devices Market: In the Fact. MR’s extensive coverage on surgical and interventional cardiology devices market offers in-depth insights about the prominent growth dynamics that are likely to aid expansion of growth prospects in the near future. Data has been presented in the form of key segments across prominent symptom and end users, along with important information concerning key players operating within the industry.
Cardiovascular OCT Imaging Market: Fact.MR’s expansive cardiovascular OCT imaging market report sheds light on the prominent dynamics expected to shape future growth. The study explicates on the prominent drivers, opportunities and trends prevailing across key segments in prominent application type and end user. Also, information regarding prominent key players has been embedded in the report.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.