Tularemia Therapeutics Market: Ulceroglandular Tularemia Segment Dominates Global Market
Tularemia: A Rare Form of Infectious Disease Primarily Affecting Mammals
- Tularemia is a rare infectious disease caused by a bacterium called Francisella tularensis. The disease spreads in humans through several routes, including insect (tick and deer fly) bites and direct exposure to an infected animal.
- Tularemia is also called rabbit fever or deer fly fever. Its general symptoms include fever, skin ulcer, chills, headache, eye pain, redness, throat pain, and mouth ulcer. Severe symptoms include dry cough, chest pain, difficulty in breathing, high fever, and pneumonia.
- Tularemia spreads through various means such as insect bites, exposure to sick or dead animals, airborne bacteria, and contaminated food or water
- Several preventive measures are adopted, especially by people who generally go for hiking, camping, or hunting animals. Use of antibiotics is an effective treatment of this disease.
Read Report Overview - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/tularemia-therapeutics-market.html
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Tularemia Therapeutics Market
- Rise in the number of reported cases of tularemia and growing exposure of people to insects led by travelling to certain regions are some of the major factors driving the global tularemia therapeutics market. For instance, according to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), a total of 93 cases of tularemia were reported in the U.S. in 2009, which rose to 229 in 2018.
- Ongoing investigational therapy studies for tularemia is also a major factor fueling the global tularemia therapeutics market
- Rise in awareness among people regarding the tularemia disease is also augmenting the global tularemia therapeutics market
Request Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=75917
Antibacterial Resistance to Hamper Market
- Tularemia is primarily cured by antibiotics, which include tetracyclines, fluoproquinolones, and aminoglycosides. Antibacterial resistance is a major point of concern in prescribing these drugs. Several strains of bacteria are found to be resistant to these drugs. This factor can hamper the global tularemia therapeutics market.
- Side-effects caused by these antibiotic drugs sometimes lead to serious complications, which is also restraining the global market
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Tularemia Therapeutics Market- https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=75917
Streptomycin: a More Popular Drug of Choice for Treatment of Tularemia
- Based on drug, the global tularemia therapeutics market can be divided into streptomycin, gentamycin, doxycycline, ciprofloxacin, and others
- Streptomycin is a more popular drug of choice for treatment of tularemia, due to high efficacy of this drug against the disease and its less side-effects
- Ciprofloxacin is likely to be a promising segment of the global market during the forecast period. Patients who cannot tolerate aminoglycosides have better option of ciprofloxacin. Also, this drug is recommended for use in the treatment of community-acquired pneumonia.
Request for Custom Research - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=75917
Ulceroglandular Tularemia Segment Dominates Global Market
- In terms of type, the global tularemia therapeutics market can be divided into ulceroglandular tularemia, glandular tularemia, oculoglandular tularemia, oropharyngeal tularemia, pneumonic tularemia, and others
- The ulceroglandular tularemia segment dominates the global market, due to high rate of incidence of this type of tularemia and its effective symptomatic relief by antibiotics
Online Pharmacies a More Promising Segment
- Based on distribution channel, the global tularemia therapeutics market can be classified into hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies, and online pharmacies
- The retail pharmacies segment leads the global market, due to easy availability of branded as well as generic drugs and easy accessibility to retail pharmacies for patients
- Online pharmacies is likely to be a highly lucrative segment during the forecast period, owing to rising preference for online purchase by people and discounted rates of drugs offered by online stores
Pre Book Tularemia Therapeutics Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=75917<ype=S
North America to Lead Global Market for Tularemia Therapeutics
- In terms of region, the global tularemia therapeutics market can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global tularemia therapeutics market in 2018, due to the large number of reported cases of tularemia, presence of bacterial strains in some parts of the region, and early adoption of treatment options in the region. For instance, as per the CDC data, a total of 55 cases of tularemia were reported in the Arkansas state of the U.S. alone in 2018, which is the maximum rate among all states.
- Asia Pacific is projected to be a highly lucrative market for tularemia therapeutics during the forecast period, owing to anticipated increase in the number of reported cases of tularemia in the next few years, better diagnosis of tularemia, and growing awareness about the disease and its treatment in the region
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453