Tissue Imaging Market Size to Reach Valuation of USD 27.32 Billion by 2027 Growing at a CAGR of 8.3%, according to Emergen Research
The global tissue imaging market size is projected to be worth USD 27.32 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The tissue imaging market is observing high demand attributed to the growing incidence of infectious diseases. Emerging infectious diseases pose a substantial burden on public health and economies worldwide and are considered to be triggered essentially by socio-economic, ecological, and environmental factors. The recent outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic dramatically has raised cognizance of the worldwide burden of infectious disease and about the readiness of public health systems to combat the spread of such diseases.
Increase funding for research and development of antimicrobial susceptibility testing is a crucial factor in driving the tissue imaging market demand. In February 2020, Becton, Dickinson, and Company made an announcement about the receiving of USD 6.0 million agreement with the Fleming Fund, a program by the Department of Healthcare and Social Care in the UK that aids low and middle-income nations worldwide to tackle antimicrobial resistance. Becton, Dickinson, and Company, through this contract, will offer diagnostic/imaging apparatus and informatics solutions to assist in infection diagnosis and help physicians to deliver suitable antimicrobial prescriptions.
Click Here to Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/362
Key Highlights From The Report
- In May 2020, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. made an announcement about the introduction of the GelDoc Go Imaging System for documenting protein colorimetric bolts, gels & nucleic acids, and stain-free gels & bolts.
- Immunofluorescence staining held a significant tissue imaging market share in 2019 and deploys cultured or tissue cell lines as a source of antigen and identifies the particular autoantibodies recognition to native fixed tissue/cell autoantigens. The availability of several antigenic targets offers exceptional complete sensitivity.
- Direct visualization/imaging of diseased tissue biology is beneficial in recognizing patients at high cardiovascular complication risks, enabling the doctors to offers customized risk-based treatment.
- The tissue imaging market dominance in the North American region is due to the increasing incidence of cancer, increased funding in research and development activities, growing demand for customized medicine, proteomics research technological progressions, and the presence of key tissue imaging firms in the region.
- Key participants include Abcam PLC, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Becton, Dickinson, and Company, Fluidigm Corporation, Abbott Laboratories, Agilent Technologies, Biocare Medical, Danaher Corporation, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., and Nikon Corporation, among others.
Make Payment [Buy your Exclusive copy]@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/362
Emergen Research has segmented the global tissue imaging market on the basis of technology, products, application, end-users, and region:
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Mass Spectroscopy
- Flow Cytometry
- Digital Pathology
- In Situ Hybridization
- Products Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Disease Research
- Oncology Research
- Infectious Diseases Research
- Neurological Disease Research
- Cardiovascular Disease Research
- Immunological Disease Research
- Oncology Diagnostics
- Infectious Diseases Diagnostics
- Neurological Disease Diagnostics
- Cardiovascular Disease Diagnostics
- Immunological Disease Diagnostics
- Disease Research
- End-Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Research Institutes
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Compound Management Market By Solution (Products and Outsourcing Services), By Sample Type (Chemical Compounds, Biosamples), By Application (Drug Discovery, Gene Synthesis, Biobanking, Others), By End-Use (Biopharma Companies, Pharma Companies, Biobank, CRO) and By Region Forecast to 2028
Antibody Services Market By Service (Antibody Development, Antibody Production & Purification, Antibody Fragmentation & Labeling), By Type (Monoclonal, Polyclonal), By End-Use (Bioscience Companies, Bioscience Research Institutions, Hospitals, Others), and By Regions Forecast to 2028
Organs-on-Chips Market By Type (Liver-on-Chip, Multiple Organs-on-Chips, Kidney-on-Chip, Heart-on-Chip, Lung-on-Chip, Intestine-on-Chip), By Application (Drug Discovery, Physiological Model Development, Toxicology Research), By End-Use (Pharmaceutical Firms, Research Institutes, Personal Care Industry), and By Region Forecast to 2028
RNA Transcriptomics Market By Product (Reagents, Instruments, Software, Service), By Technology (Microarrays, Polymerase Chain Reaction, RNA Sequencing, RNA Interference), By Application (Clinical Diagnostics, Toxicogenomics, Drug Discovery, Comparative Transcriptomics), By End-Use (Hospitals, Academic & Research Institutes, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Contract Research Organizations). and By Region
Slide Stainers Market By Product (Reagents, Consumables & Accessories, Equipment), By Technology (Hematoxylin and Eosin, Immunohistochemistry, In Situ Hybridization, Cytology, Microbiology, Hematology, Special Stains), By End-Use (Hospitals and Diagnostic Centers, Academic and Research Institutes, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies, Other), and By Region Forecast to 2028
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Read Full Press Release@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-tissue-imaging-market