The Global Disposable Endoscopes Market Value Is Expected To Grow At US$ 9.26 Bn By 2032
North America Is Expected To Treasure The Maximum Disposable Endoscopes Market Share Of About 41% In 2022
In a recent market study, Fact.MR covers recent developments in the global disposable endorsement market, highlighting vital aspects such as trends, drivers, opportunities, and restraints. The report studies recent developments in the segments of the market in terms of end-use and application.
Fact.MR – A Market Research and Competitive Intelligence Provider: The global disposable endoscopes market is expected to grow around US$ 2.1 Bn in 2022 and register US$ 9.26 Bn by 2032. The reported market growth is 16% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2032. The spread of infectious diseases is reduced by the disposable endoscopes.
The hospital-acquired infections (HAI) are growing frequently because of usage of infected endoscopes and it is expected to be the key factor driving the global disposable endoscope market by 2032.
Likewise, the outbreak of COVID-19 is expected to boost the demand substantially. The usage of single-use endoscopes is expected to register an enormous growth over the course of time.
The global disposable endoscopes market has registered a secured US$ 1.7 Bn in 2021. The sales of disposable endoscopes expanded at around 12% value CAGR from 2015 to 2021. High demand for disposable products throughout the transmission of hospital got infections by reusable equipment which ultimately inclined sale.
For Critical Insights On This Market, Request For More Info
Increasing regulatory clearances are expected to expand the use of disposable endoscopes in the near future. In 2019, Boston Scientific acquired FDA 510 (k) clearance for the Exalt D, the first entirely disposable duodenoscope. EndoFresh, a Chinese medical device company, also announced that its single-use endoscopy system for gastrointestinal operations has received 510(k) clearance.
The market is likely to persuade a market value of US$ 9.26 Bn in 2032 reaching the market size of disposable endoscopes at a CAGR of 16%. The elevation in the market size can be associated with increasing demand for medical equipment owing to the outbreak of COVID-19.
In addition, the increasing usage of single-use endoscopes among healthcare experts is expected to enlarge the market scope.
Estimated Market Value in 2022
US$ 2.1 Bn
Estimated Market Value in 2032
US$ 9.26 Bn
Projected Market Growth from 2022 to 2032
- Global disposable endoscopes market value has registered US$ 2 Bn in 2022
- By application, bronchoscopy to attain a revenue share worth over 28% in 2022
- North America to dominate the global market. This region to have accomplished around 41% of the global market share in 2021.
- Asia Pacific to be the fastest growing market, expected to twist the market size of disposable endoscope at a CAGR of 17%
- The ENT endoscopy application segment is anticipated to witness the fastest growth by 2032. The increasing pervasiveness of ear, nose, and throat infections is expected to grow over the course of time.
- To reduce the number of deaths occurring due to usage of the infected endoscope, there has been a significant rise in the demand for the equipment. This led to the rise in global disposable endoscope market value.
To learn more about Global Disposable Endoscopes Market, you can get in touch with our Analyst at
The key players of the market have strategies to expand their global market. Acquisitions, partnerships, and collaborations are some of the methods implemented by the players.
Some of the recent developments among the key players are:
- In June 2020, a private corporation that manufactures single-use endoscopes, 3NT, disclosed FDA 510 (K) clearance for Colibri™ Micro ENT Scope. It is the world’s first single-use endoscope planned for Otology.
- In December 2021, Ambu Inc., the global leader in single-use endoscopes disclosed that the contract has been provided, which is to be effective from February 2022. The contract is in the field of Single-Use Visualization Devices with Vizient Inc., which is the largest healthcare performance Improvement Company in the U.S.
- In November 2020, Olympus Corporation disclosed a partnership with Ruhof Corporation and launched hybrid tubing and single-use procedure kits for endoscopes to reduce the contamination risk.
Key Players in the Global Disposable Endoscopes Market Include:
- AirStrip Technologies
- Parburch Medical
- OBP Medical Corp.
- Boston Scientific Corp.
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions
- Flexicare Medical Ltd.
- Welch Allyn (Hill-Rom Services Inc.)
- Timesco Healthcare Ltd.
More Valuable Insights on Global Disposable Endoscopes Market
Fact.MR provides an unbiased analysis of the hyperspectral imaging market, presenting forecast statistics for the period from 2022-2032. The study divulges compelling insights on the global hyperspectral imaging market with a detailed segmentation on the basis of:
- By End-Use
- Disposable Endoscopes for Hospitals
- Disposable Endoscopes for Diagnostics Centres
- Disposable Endoscopes for Clinics
- By Application
- Disposable Endoscopes for Arthroscopy
- Disposable Endoscopes for Bronchoscopy
- Disposable Endoscopes for ENT Endoscopy
- Disposable Endoscopes for Urologic Endoscopy
- Disposable Endoscopes for GI Endoscopy
- Disposable Endoscopes for Other Applications
Key Questions Covered in Global Disposable Endoscopes Market Report
- How much was the disposable endoscopes industry worth as of 2021?
- What is the expected market valuation for disposable endoscopes by 2022?
- At what CAGR did the market for disposable endoscopes surge from 2015 to 2021?
- What is the expected forecast CAGR for disposable endoscopes sales from 2022-2032?
- At what value is the disposable endoscopes landscape expected to close in 2032?
- How attractive are growth prospects for disposable endoscopes across North America?
- What are the growth prospects for disposable endoscopes across the Asia Pacific?
- Which Application Area is Likely to account for Maximum Disposable Endoscopes Usage?
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain –
Endoscopy Ultrasound Market Analysis - Technological advancements and increased awareness are significant growth factors. Endoscopy ultrasound procedures cost much lesser than other techniques such as Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP). The global market has benefited as a result of these reasons
Non-Invasive Ultrasound Stimulation Market Trends - The market for non-invasive ultrasound stimulation is being driven by the rising prevalence of neurological illnesses and the growing baby boomer demographic, both of which are linked to brain disorders
Endoscope Flushing Pumps Market Forecast - The market for endoscope flushing pumps will expand as the number of gastroenterological procedures rises. Touch screens and huge computer screens are included in the next generation of endoscopic flushing pumps.
ENT endoscopy Market Scope - One of the primary drivers of the endoscopy market is the high incidence of Chronic Sinusitis, which leads to an influx of patients in hospitals and ENT clinics, which in turn leads to an increase in ENT tool production, resulting in a higher gross profit for the overall industry.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583