Telemedicine Market Growth by 2030: High Demand for Virtual Medical Consultations and Rapid Technological Advancements
According to a new report by Reports and Data, the global Telemedicine market is forecast to reach USD 565.81 billion by 2030. Telemedicine is experiencing prospective opportunities in the field as rising adoption of IT in healthcare domain, rising geriatric population, increasing prevalence of target diseases and majorly the advantage of maximum reach in case of different medical crisis such as pandemic outbreak of COVID-19 or untapped target of population (rural areas or bedridden patients). Geriatric population is rapidly rising across the globe, and Europe and North America have the highest share of population with age of over sixty-five years and above. Telemedicine is emerging as crucial part of pandemic hit world, to remotely address many common medical conditions that are reflected among the old population such as Parkinson’s, diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol, arthritis and many more. According to the United Nations, in 2050, geriatric population are expected to account for 35% of the population in Europe, 28% in Northern America, 25% in Latin America and the Caribbean, 24% in Asia, 23% in Oceania and 9% in Africa. Traveling to hospitals for visits and unfamiliar environment of hospitals leads to non-compliance of patients to follow ups. Thus, tele-visits and telemedicine help in such situation to provide services remotely at their familiar environment.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3345
In 2018, Europe in total had approximately 3 million dependent or bedridden patients. In such cases movement of patients is difficult wherein telemedicine or tele-visits need no shifting of critically ill patients leading to rising growth of telemedicine market. Additionally, favorable reimbursement policies for telehealth is one of the major factors driving the market growth. Insurance companies such as Medicare, Medicaid cover telehealth reimbursement. Medicare part B reimburses clinicians for E-visits, communication, or virtual check-ins. Recently, the center for Medicare & Medicaid Services published coverage for COVID-19 telehealth resulting growing adoption of telemedicine. To approach the untapped market players are developing telemedicine solution resulting to enhance in the market demand. For instance, recently Texas A&M Health launched telemedicine station for rural patients. Moreover, huge ongoing pipeline research of the platform solution is expected to fuell the market growth in future. For instance, Canniesburn Regional Plastic Surgery and Burns Unit, U.K. is engaged in developing 3D telemedicine to practice efficiently in the COVID-19 pandemic.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- To avoid the obstruction due to lack of usage knowledge of physicians or healthcare providers market players are developing reference guidelines to boost the adoption of technology. For instance, the American Medical Association (AMA) has launched the AMA Telemedicine Quick Reference Guide, aimed at helping clinicians figure out best practices for implementing the tech. The guidelines cover everything from policy and coding to implementation
- In April 2020, DrChrono launched fully integrated telemedicine app & marketplace for patients. Over 10,000 medical providers on the DrChrono platform have access to more telehealth options and receive more inbound requests to provide virtual care visits to patients, especially during COVID-19
- Towards broadening the clientele field players are engaged in developing telemedicine solution for different users with personalized plans. For instance, in January 2020, Cigna an insurer from the U.S. in partnership with MDLive has launched a telehealth platform that gives its 12 million members in employee-sponsored health plans access to primary care services
- North America dominated the ovulation testing at home with a revenue of USD 17.63 billion in 2019. In North America, rising prevalence of target diseases, growing adoption of advanced technologies, high investment on IT in healthcare solutions are major factors driving market growth.
- The segment of software type has accounted for the highest market share in 2019. Broadly adoption of telemedicine and digital platform in healthcare and several software developments by key players are major factors booming the market growth of telemedicine software
- Based on end use diagnostic centers are estimated to grow at the CAGR 15.5%. Imaging being the primary procedure in overall healthcare management and significant growth of teleradiology are the major factors promoting telemedicine market growth in diagnostic centers
The global market comprises various market players operating at regional and global levels. These key players are adopting various strategies such as R&D investments, license agreements, partnerships, merger and acquisitions, collaborations, and joint ventures to gain robust footing in the market.
Top Companies Profiled in the Report:
MDLIVE, Teladoc, SteadyMD, Doctor on Demand, Maven Clinic, AMD Telemedicine, Aerotel Medical Systems Ltd., iCliniq, Polycom, HealthTap, Cardio Net Inc., Amwell, CVS Health, Synapse Medicine, Practo.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/telemedicine-market
Telemedicine Market Segmentation:
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Hospitals and Healthcare Facilities
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., Italy, France, BENELUX, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Rest of LATAM)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3345
This study aims to define market sizes and forecast the values for different segments and countries in the coming eight years. The study aims to include qualitative and quantitative perspectives about the industry within the regions and countries covered in the report. The report also outlines the significant factors, such as driving factors and challenges, that will determine the market’s future growth.
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data:
Cefazolin Sodium Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (Аntіmісrоbіаl Drugѕ, Аntіbіоtісs, Серhаlоѕроrіnѕ, Fіrѕt-Gеnеrаtіоn Серhаlоѕроrіnѕ), By Application (Adult, Children), And By Region, Forecast To 2027
Adalimumab, Infliximab and Etanercept Biosimilars Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product Type (Adalimumab Biosimilars [Exemptia, Mabura, Hyrimoz, Hadlima, Abrilada, Others], Infliximab Biosimilars [Inflectra, Renflexis, Ixifi, Avsola], Etanercept Biosimilars), By Disease Type (Crohnâ€™s Disease, Psoriatic Arthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Others), By Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies), And By Region, Forecast To 2027
Injectable Facial Fillers Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (Botulinum Toxin, Hyaluronic Acid, Polymers & Particles, Collagen), By Application (Facial Line Correction Treatment, Face Lift, Lip Treatment), By End-User (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics, Spas & Beauty Clinics), And By Region, Forecast To 2027
Nasal Vaccines Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (Flu Vaccines, COVID-19 Vaccines, Others), By End-User (Adults, Children), By Dosage Form (Adults, Children), And By Region, Forecast To 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.