Surging Assistive Reproductions Registered Globally are Driving Sperm Processing Media Market: Fact.MR
Ongoing advancements in assistive reproductive technology and artificial insemination fuel the sperm processing media market
The global sperm processing media market is exhibiting steady growth and the trend is expected to continue for the forecast period between 2021 and 2031. As per a study by Fact.MR, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) is the most common cause of infertility in females, which might create the need for assistive reproduction. This is expected to fuel the demand for sperm processing media.
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), infertility affects around 13% to 15% of couples across the world. Furthermore, in the year 2019, 60 to 80 million couples were reportedly suffering from infertile condition globally. Thus, the demand for effective treatment to curb the incidence of infertility will create opportunities for the market.
According to a study by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), 1.7% of infants were born in the U.S. with the help of assistive reproductive technology in the year 2017. In 2018, the percentage increased to 1.9% of infants. This increase in use of assistive reproductive technology will drive the demand of sperm processing media in coming years.
“Prominent players are likely to concentrate on delivering quality sperm processing media to cater to the rising demand. Therefore, collaborations, mergers, and acquisitions have emerged as key strategies adopted among key players to maintain the lead in the market,” says the Fact.MR analyst.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at
- China is leading the global sperm processing media market owing to its large population base with infertility conditions and the availability of infertility treatments.
- Rising infertility incidence and innovations in infertility treatment, there has been a significant increase in the number of fertility clinics in the U.S. making it a dominant player in the global market.
- The U.K. exhibits a steady growth on the back surging incidence along with developed medical infrastructure.
- Due to the high prevalence of infertility, as compared to other South Asian countries, India is expected to inherit significant revenue generation opportunities.
- Japan's sperm processing media market has shown significant annual growth on the back of its rising geriatric population.
- Growing adaption of artificial insemination treatment will boost the demand for sperm processing media in the market.
- Advancements and innovations in fertility treatments have led to increasing the growth of the market.
- Favorable reimbursement scenario in developed countries has surged the demand of sperm processing media.
- High costs of sperm processing media pose a challenge for the market growth in the developing economies.
- Less success rate of the procedure restricts the growth of the sperm processing media market.
Explore tables and figures of the study. Request ToC of the report at
Key players operating in the sperm processing media market profiled by Fact.MR includes Cooper Surgical Fertility Solutions, HI-TECH SOLUTIONS, Wondersperm, FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific, Vitrolife, gynotec, GYNEMED GmbH & Co. KG., Cryo-Genie India Pvt. Ltd., and Sperm Processor Pvt Ltd. Key players in the global sperm processing media market are focusing on strategic partnership, collaboration, and acquisition to strengthen their footprint in the global market. For instance,
- Vitrolife announced collaboration agreement with ParentPlus LLC, with the aim of developing new products for IUI.
- Hamilton Thorne Ltd, a leading provider of Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART) product and services acquired Planer Ltd. in August 2019.
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Biospace Domain
Assisted Reproductive Technology Market: Fact. MR’s extensive coverage on assisted reproductive technology market offers in-depth insights about the prominent growth dynamics that are likely to aid expansion of growth prospects in the near future. Data has been presented in the form of key segments across prominent geographies, along with important information concerning key manufacturers operating within the industry.
Parents-in-Waiting Global Prenatal Market: Fact.MR’s expansive parents-in-waiting global prenatal market report sheds light on the prominent dynamics expected to shape future growth. The study explicates on the prominent drivers, opportunities and trends prevailing across key segments in prominent end users. Also, information regarding prominent key players has been embedded in the report.
Smart Fertility Tracker Market: Fact.MR gives a detailed assessment of smart fertility tracker market value chain analysis, business execution, and supply chain analysis across regional markets has been covered in the report. A list of prominent companies operating in the market along with their product portfolios enhances the reliability of this comprehensive research study.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates