Surgical Glue Market Size to Reach USD 8.53 Billion in 2028 – Reports and Data
Advancements in surgical procedures, increase in number of health care units, and growing demand for surgeries
The global surgical glue market size is expected to reach USD 8.53 Billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 8.1% over the forecast period, according to a latest report by Reports & Data. A major factor driving market revenue growth is the rapid adoption of surgical glue as a substitution of sutures in surgeries.
Government focus on strengthening healthcare industry to provide accessible and affordable health care is expected to positively impact revenue growth of the market over the forecast period. In addition, rising prevalence of cardiovascular diseases (CVDs) and increase in number of open-heart surgeries and trauma are some key factors expected to continue to fuel market growth going ahead.
Moreover, rising use of surgical glue in surgeries (in place of stitches) to minimize liquid or aid leakage in wounds has been opening up new and more lucrative opportunities for players operating in the global surgical glue market. Further, no requirement of needle sticks or stitches, rapid wound closure and lower rates of infection are some surgical glue benefits that broadens consumer base of the product.
However, high cost of surgical glue, possibility of glue allergy in some cases, and are not favorable in patients having risk of slow wound healing, such as diabetes are the major factors that restrain surgical glue market growth over the forecast period.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1385
Some Key Highlights From The Report:
- On the basis of products, the market report is segmented into natural or biological adhesives and sealants and synthetic and semi-synthetic adhesives and sealants. The natural or biological adhesives and sealants segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2020 due to superior biocompatibility. This segment is further segmented into fibrin sealants, collagen based adhesives, and gelatin-based adhesives.
- On the basis of indication, the market report is segmented into hemostasis, and tissue sealing. Among these, tissue sealing segment is expected to register a significantly rapid revenue CAGR during the forecast period due to increase in number of cosmetic surgeries.
- On the basis of application, the market report is segmented into cardiac surgery, pulmonary surgery, vascular surgery, liver and spleen lacerations, orthopedic surgery, burn bleeding, plastic surgery, wound management, neurosurgery, general surgery, and others (eye, urological, gynecological surgeries). Among these, plastic surgery segment is projected to register a significant CAGR during the forecast period due to the rise of selfie culture and growing incidence of burn injuries.
- On the basis of end-use, the market report is segmented into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, specialty clinics, and others. The hospitals segment is expected to register largest revenue share over the forecast period due to increase in the number of complicated surgeries, such as vascular, pulmonary, and cardiac surgeries.
- Revenue from North America surgical glue market is projected to account for a significantly larger revenue share and dominate other regional markets over the forecast period. This can be attributed to presence of key market players, increasing medical tourism and well developed healthcare infrastructure.
- Prominent players in the market are: Braun Medical Inc, Medtronic PLC, Advanced Medical Solutions Group PLC, Baxter International Inc, Cohera Medical Inc, CryoLife Inc., Adhesys Medical GmbH, Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation, Arch Therapeutics Inc, and Lifebond Machines Pvt. Ltd.
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1385
Segments covered in the report:
For the purpose of this report, Reports & Data has segmented the global surgical glue market on the basis of products, indication, application, end-use and region:
Products Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- Natural or Biological Adhesives and Sealants
- Fibrin Sealants
- Collagen Based Adhesives
- Gelatin-Based Adhesives
- Synthetic and Semi-Synthetic Adhesives and Sealants
- Polymeric Hydrogels
- Urethane Based Adhesives
Indication Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- Tissue Sealing
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1385
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- Cardiac surgery
- Pulmonary surgery
- Vascular surgery
- Liver and spleen lacerations
- Orthopedic surgery
- Burn bleeding
- Plastic surgery
- Wound management
- General surgery
- Others (eye, urological, gynecological surgeries)
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- Ambulatory surgical centers
- Specialty Clinics
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Explore Reports and Data's Prime Analysis of the global Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Industry:
Neuroscience Antibodies and Assays Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product (Consumables (Reagents, Antibodies, Assay Kits), Instruments), By Technology (Immunoassays, Molecular Diagnostics, Clinical Chemistry, Others), By Application (Research, In Vitro Diagnostics, Drug Discovery & Development), By End-Use (Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Academic & Research Institutes, Hospitals & Diagnostic Centers), and By Region, Forecast To 2028
Clarithromycin Tablets Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (250 mg Tablets, 500 mg Tablets), By Application (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies), And By Region, Forecast To 2028
Biosimilar of Remicade Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Approved Indication (Ulcerative Colitis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Psoriasis, Plaque Psoriasis, Crohn\'s Illness, And Ankylosing Spondylitis) And By Region, Global Forecast To 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-surgical-glue-market