Soft Tissue Allografts Market: Speedy Recovery and Painless Treatment to Favor Growth
Transparency Market Research (TMR) has published a new report on the Soft tissue allografts market for the forecast period of 2019–2027. According to the report, the global soft tissue allografts market was valued at ~ US$ 3.5 Bn in 2018, and is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~ 6.5% from 2019 to 2027.
Soft Tissue Allografts Market: Overview
- The soft tissue allografts market report analyzes the current and future scenario of the global soft tissue allografts market. A large number of anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) injury patients and diabetics is increasing the usage of soft tissue allografts. Compatible, rise in prevalence of degenerative joint diseases and rising demand for high definition designed technology are the major drivers of the global soft tissue allografts market.
Request Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=12275
- The soft tissue allografts market report comprises an elaborate executive summary, which includes a snapshot that provides information about various segments of the soft tissue allografts market. It also provides information and data analysis of the global soft tissue allografts market with respect to the segments based on product type, application, end user, and region.
- A detailed qualitative analysis of the drivers and restraints of the soft tissue allografts market and opportunities has been provided in the market overview section. Additionally, the section comprises Porter’s Five Forces Analysis to understand the competitive landscape in the soft tissue allografts market. This section of the soft tissue allografts market report also provides market attractiveness analysis by region and market share analysis by key players, thereby presenting a thorough analysis of the overall competitive scenario in the global soft tissue allografts market.
Increase in Sports Injuries Rise in Prevalence of Degenerative Joint Diseases to Drive Market
- Diabetic foot ulcers are a leading cause for hospitalization, and are associated with significant morbidity and mortality. Clinical trials have shown effective treatment of diabetic foot ulcers with dehydrated human amnion/chorion membranes (dHACM).
- A report published by the Transplant Department of Cleveland Clinic stated that, nearly 30,000 surgeries with allograft tissue are performed every year in Cleveland clinics, including meniscal transplants and anterior cruciate ligament procedures.
- World Health Organization statistics show that, degenerative joint diseases affect 9.6% men and 18.0% women above 60 years of age with symptomatic osteoarthritis. According to expert opinions presented in the EULAR committee report, radiographic evidence of knee osteoarthritis in men and women over 65 years of age is found in 30% of the population.
- In the absence of disease modifying therapy, many patients with osteoarthritis progress to advanced joint destruction. Surgery with soft tissue allograft plays a major role in the management of osteoarthritis to avoid advanced joint destruction.
- Hence, increase in the incidences of target degenerative joint disorders is expected to drive the global soft tissue allografts market in the next few years.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Soft Tissue Allografts Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=12275
Soft Tissue Allografts Market: Increasing Usage of Collagen Allografts
- In terms of product type, the market can be classified into cartilage allografts, tendon allografts, meniscus allografts, dental allografts, collagen allografts, and amniotic allografts
- The collagen allografts segment dominated the global soft tissue allografts market in 2018. It is projected to continue this trend in the soft tissue allografts market during the forecast period.
- Rise in the number of musculoskeletal reconstructive procedures such as anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction is likely to increase the usage of collagen allografts. Moreover, the usage of collagen allografts in maxillofacial surgery and wound care therapies is expected to drive the segment in the soft tissue allografts market during the forecast period.
Soft Tissue Allografts Market: Hospitals - Promising End User
- Soft tissue allograft surgeries are majorly performed in hospitals, orthopedic clinics, ambulatory surgical centers, aesthetic clinics, and dental clinics. The hospitals segment in the soft tissue allografts market is estimated to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period, owing to rapid rise in the number of shoulder arthroplasties and increase in the geriatric population across the globe.
- Growth of the segment in the soft tissue allografts market is attributed to the increasing availability of specialty care services in hospitals, and the presence of qualified healthcare professionals such as orthopedic surgeons in hospitals.
- The ambulatory surgical centers segment in the soft tissue allografts market is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace, owing to the increase in the number of upper extremity procedures performed in these settings.
Request for Custom Research - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=12275
North America Prominent in Global Market; Asia Pacific to Create High Incremental Opportunity
- In terms of region, the global soft tissue allografts market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa. North America is anticipated to account for a substantial share of the global soft tissue allografts market during the forecast period.
- Technologically-advanced research and treatment platforms, rise in anterior cruciate ligament injuries, and the presence of a large number of soft tissue allograft manufacturers are expected to drive the soft tissue allografts market in the region between 2019 to 2027.
- According to the literature review published by Woltesr Kluwers, the anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) is frequently injured among athletes and trauma victims. 100,000 to 200,000 ACL ruptures occur per year in the U.S. alone.
- Increase in the number of tissue banks, rise in awareness about tissue banking, and surge in demand for bone and soft tissue allografts in Asia Pacific are expected to propel the soft tissue allografts market in Asia Pacific during the forecast period.
Buy Soft Tissue Allografts Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=12275<ype=S
Growth Strategies by Key Soft Tissue Allografts Market Players
- Key players operating in the global soft tissue allografts market are Allergan, plc, Lattice Biologics Ltd., Zimmer Biomet, AlonSource Group, MiMedix Group, AlloSource, CONMED Corporation, Organogenesis, Inc., RTI Surgical, Inc., Osiris Therapeutics, Integra LifeSciences Corporation, Globus Medical, Inc., Straumann Holding AG, Xtant Medical, Alliqua BioMedical, Inc., C. R. Bard, Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, and Arthrex.
- Companies operating in the global soft tissue allografts market engage in strategic mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships, as well as new product launches in order to expand product offerings and consolidate their position in the soft tissue allografts
- New product launches would enable a company to expand its product portfolio and strengthen its position in the global soft tissue allografts market.
Browse More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
External Fixator Devices Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/external-fixator-devices-market.html
Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/hodgkin-lymphoma-treatment-market.html
Intermittent Catheter Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/intermittent-catheter-market.html
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453