Rising Cases of Gastrointestinal Disorders are driving the Nizatidine Market: Fact.MR
Expansion of the global healthcare infrastructure and rising awareness regarding gastrointestinal diseases are fueling the Nizatidine market growth
Fact.MR, Dubai: The global nizatidine market is expected to record a steady growth due to the rising prevalence of gastrointestinal diseases such as celiac diseases, indigestion, and acid reflux. According to a recent study by Fact.MR, the global nizatidine market is expected to register 9% CAGR during the forecast period of 2021-2031.
According to The British Medical Association (BMA), non-communicable diseases (NCDs) account for a whopping 60% of the total disease burden. As a matter of fact, gastrointestinal diseases are more prevalent and can be observed in nearly every household.
Gastrointestinal diseases cause immense discomfort and restrain the daily activities of people affected by them, hence there is increasing need for proper treatment supplements and medications.
The ongoing coronavirus pandemic has served as a growth opportunity for the nizatidine market due to the rising cases of gastrointestinal diseases in COVID-19 infected patients. Nizatidine has emerged as an efficient drug, showing positive results in the treatment of gastrointestinal diseases. This has been giving a push to major pharmaceutical companies to increase the production.
As per the reports published by the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK), about 60 to 70 million people suffer from gastrointestinal diseases. The organization is actively participating in the investigation of various factors such as environmental, genetic and immune to increase the development of better nizatidine drugs in the U.S. Such initiatives are expected to bode well for the market.
“Increasing expenditure in the expansion of healthcare infrastructure and easy availability of nizatidine drugs both online and over-the-counter stores will fuel the growth of the market,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at:
- National Centre for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) states that China exhibits high incidence of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), which affects 4-7% of the population. These figures point towards an increasing scope for the need of nizatidine drugs.
- Increasing focus on health and wellness and resultantly rising healthcare spending is creating growth prospects within the U.S.
- According to reports by India Brand Equity Foundation (IBEF), India is the largest global supplier of generic drugs. Hence, the market is expected to surge by 9%, showing greater expansion prospects.
- Sales of nizatidine capsules are expected to surge at over 10% CAGR over the forecast period
- Rising cases of gastrointestinal diseases are driving the nizatidine market.
- Expansion of healthcare infrastructure and improvement in treatment methods administered for gastrointestinal diseases will fuel the market growth.
- Rising awareness about the gastrointestinal disorders and the availability of affordable and effective treatment alternatives will create opportunities for growth .
- The recent voluntary recall on nizatidine and ranitidine drugs by the U.S. Food and Drugs department might hinder the growth of the market.
- Delay in product roll-out by nizatidine manufacturers in the pharmaceutical industry might negatively affect the market growth.
- Inability to adhere to government regulations regarding nizatidine percentage in the drugs might hamper the market growth.
Explore tables and figures of the study. Request ToC of the report at
Key players operating in the nizatidine market profiled by Fact.MR include Flynn Pharma, MedChemExpress, Mylan N.V., Glenmark Pharmaceuticals, Weightech (Hunan) Pharmaceutical, Hengdian Group, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Eli Lily and Company, and Strides Pharma Science Limited.
The key players operating in the market are focusing on the adoption of inorganic market growth strategies, such as emphasizing on their existing product line with keeping the regulations in check, as well as rolling out new formulations in the market.
- Prominent Indian manufacturer Glenmark Pharmaceuticals offers a wide range of nizatidine oral capsules, consisting of 300mg per dosage, used for treating active duodenal ulcers.
- Dr. Reddy’s laboratories, another pharmaceutical company in India, offers synthetically manufactured nizatidine drugs in oral solid and liquid forms.
More Insights into the Nizatidine Market
Fact.MR offers unbiased analysis of the nizatidine market. In order to understand the global market potential, its growth, and scope, the market is segmented on the basis of product type (nizatidine capsules, nizatidine tablets, other nizatidine types), application (hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies and online pharmacies) and across five regions (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa).
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates