Reproductive Genetics Market Size to Reach Valuation of USD 11.23 Billion in 2028 Growing at a CAGR of 12.3%, According to Latest Analysis by Emergen Research
The global reproductive genetics market size is expected to reach USD 11.23 Billion at a steady CAGR of 12.3% in 2028,. The market is expected to witness increased investment and growth owing to surge in demand for genetic testing and improvement in reimbursement for medical tests.
Reproductive genetics deal with relationship between reproduction and genotype. It studies the transmission of genetic material from one generation to the next and the effects of abnormalities in the genetic material. Increase in availability of next-generation technologies that allow early-stage screening of fetus during pregnancy for genetic disorders is another factor propelling growth of the market.
Reproductive genetics contributes to predicting and preventing genetic disorders during reproductive procedures. It offers vital information about the probability of having children with genetic specific disorders. Genetic makeup can lead to serious problems in reproduction, which creates the need for genetic diagnosis and counseling.
Click Here to Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/695
Increasing preference for genetic testing of embryos during pregnancy and of those created through IVF to check for possible genetic disorders is driving growth of reproductive genetics market. The U.K. government allows cloning of human embryos for R&D purposes in disease treatments, but does not permit cloning of a person. This creates a question whether it will be possible to prevent human cloning if research continues. Development of possible cures for diseases is worth the risk of potential unethical application of cloning human embryos. This is a major factor hampering market growth to a significant extent, and the trend is expected to continue going ahead.
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- In March 2020, Agilent Technology announced the launch of three new microarrays for prenatal and postnatal research. The microarray includes updated clinically relevant content from respected databases. Progression of next-generation sequencing is uncovering new gene-disease associations and databases are rapidly evolving to include these discoveries.
- Carrier screening is a type of genetic test that can provide insights as to whether a patient carries a gene for genetic disorders. These patients display no symptoms but may be at risk of transferring it to their children. Carrier screening can be done before pregnancy, and it gives people a wide range of options and more time to make decisions.
- Microarray analysis is done on a pregnant patient with one or more major structural abnormalities that were identified by ultrasonographic examination and is undergoing invasive prenatal diagnosis. Microarray test can replace the need for fetal karyotype. Microarray segment revenue is expected to register a rapid growth rate during the forecast period owing to increasing number of pregnant women seeking to gain insights into the prospects of having children and possibilities of genetic disorders.
- Structural chromosomal abnormality can occur accidentally when the fetus is at early development stage. Mother’s age and certain environmental factors play a crucial role in genetic errors. Prenatal testing and screening can be done to examine chromosomal abnormalities. Chromosomal abnormalities can lead to disease, miscarriage, problem in growth or Down Syndrome.
- North America accounted for largest revenue share in 2020 due to increase in number of IVF procedures, adoption of genomic techniques, and ongoing trend of replacement of traditional genomic technologies with advanced techniques. Presence of key market players in the region is also driving market revenue growth.
- Key players in the market include Illumina, Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., PerkinElmer, Inc., Quest Diagnostics, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Fulgent Genetics, Inc., Centogene AG, Myriad Genetics, Inc., Qiagen N.V., and OPKO Health, Inc.
Make Payment [Buy your Exclusive copy]@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/695
Emergen Research has segmented the global reproductive genetics market on the basis of product type, procedure type, technology, application, and region:
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Laboratory Developed Tests (LDT)
- Reagents and Consumables
- Procedure Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Pre-Natal Screening
- Pre-Implantation Genetic Testing
- Infertility Genetic Testing
- Carrier Screening
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS)
- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
- In-Situ Hybridization (ISH)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Single Gene Disorder
- Structural Chromosomal Abnormality
Have a look at Report Description and Table of Contents of Market Report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/reproductive-genetics-market
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest Of MEA
- North America
Explore our reports from Healthcare Catogory:
Nanotechnology Market Size, Share, Trends, By Type (Nanomaterials, Nanocomposites, Nano devices, Nano tools), By Industry (Food and Agriculture, Healthcare, Information and Technology, Environment, Energy, Cosmetics), and By Region, Forecast to 2028
In-Situ Hybridization Market By Technology (Fluorescence In-Situ Hybridization, Chromogenic In-Situ Hybridization), By Application (Cancer Diagnostic, Infectious Diseases, and Others), By Product Type (Kits & Reagents, Probes, and Others) By End-use, and By Region, Forecast to 2028
Near-Infrared Imaging Market By Product Type (Devices, Reagents), By Application (Cancer Surgeries, Cardiovascular Surgeries, Gastrointestinal Surgeries, Reconstructive Surgeries, Preclinical Imaging), By End-use (Hospitals, Pharmaceutical Companies, Research Institutes), and By Region, Forecast to 2028
Contact Lenses Market By Usage (Daily Wear, Extended Wear, Traditional Lenses), By Design (Monovision, Spherical, Toric, Multifocal), By Material (Hybrid, Silicone Hydrogel, Rigid Gas Permeable, PMMA), By Application (Therapeutic, Lifestyle-Oriented, Prosthetic, Cosmetic, Corrective), By Marketing Channel (Online, Offline), and By Region
Eubiotics Market By Product (Probiotics, Prebiotics, Organic Acids, Essential Oils, Exogenous Enzymes), By Form (Solid, Liquid), By Application (Gut Health, Yield, Immunity, Production), By End-Use (Poultry, Swine, Ruminant, Aquaculture), and By Region, Forecast to 2028
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Facebook | LinkdIn | Twitter | Blogs
Read Full Press Release@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-reproductive-genetics-market