B.C.-Based Sungrown Cannabis Producer Tantalus Labs Introduces Flagship Product Line and Opens to the Public
Published: Sep 12, 2018
E-Commerce Membership Program Tantalus Prime to Offer Priority Access to Sungrown Cannabis and National Two Day Door-to-Door Delivery
VANCOUVER, Sept. 12, 2018 /CNW/ - B.C.-based cannabis producer, Tantalus Labs, has announced details of its inaugural product line, the Tantalus Range, and its e-commerce membership program, Tantalus Prime. Following the recent news of the company acquiring its Sales Licence, Tantalus Labs' highly-anticipated Sungrown cannabis products are now available for purchase by registered users at TantalusLabs.com
Tantalus Prime delivers elite B.C. grown cannabis directly to customers. The membership program provides express door-to-door delivery of cannabis products shipped straight from SunLab, Tantalus Labs' high efficiency greenhouse facility. With a simple registration process, Canadians from coast-to-coast can easily access some of the purest cannabis in the country, delivered right to their door.
"Establishing fast fulfillment of clean Sungrown cannabis to Canadians is the baseline of this membership program", said Dan Sutton, CEO of Tantalus Labs. "Members across the country can register for priority access to our products and benefit from legal express delivery of B.C cannabis."
A Tantalus Prime membership includes:
- Exclusive cannabis strains and phenotypes, Sungrown without the use of pesticides
- A free, fully digital onboarding experience via an online health clinic
- Priority access to new product releases and inventory
Members of Tantalus Prime will have first access to Tantalus Labs' inaugural product line, dubbed the Tantalus Range. These strains are meticulously cared for at every step of the cultivation process. Sunlight, rainwater, and a pesticide-free facility contribute to a process that yields the purest cannabis possible.
Introducing the Tantalus Range:
- Cannatonic - This lime green low THC strain is CBD-dominant and contains the terpenes of pinene and guaiol which create a sour lemon rhynd scent.
- Harlequin - Harlequin contains historically low THC levels and Tantalus Labs' variant contains a 1:2 THC:CBD ratio. Dominant terpenes provide hints of citrus zest.
- Blue Dream - Blue Dream is Tantalus Labs' celebration of a classic high THC strain from the storied history of B.C. Bud. It contains dominant terpenes of pinene, caryophyllene, and nerolidol which combine to create a notable blueberry scent.
- Skunk Haze - Skunk Haze is a staple that has earned its reputation on the West Coast. Tantalus Labs' variant has a notably high CBD content to balance with the THC contents.
- Serratus - This strain name was chosen to reflect the plant structure, which resembles the jagged-ridge like features of the Serratus Mountain. It's a high THC strain, with a terpene profile offering a mix of fruit and spice.
A Transparent Building and Process Producing Clean Cannabis
Tantalus Labs has one of the most transparent cannabis production environments, both in allowing natural sunlight into the environment, as well as showcasing their cultivation environment to customers. A walk through of their B.C.-based facility SunLab is available for viewing on Google Street View.
SunLab's purpose-built, specialized greenhouses utilize sunlight for the plant's primary photosynthetic input, rather than solely relying on artificial lighting. This reduces electricity demand by up to 90 per cent, compared to historical illicit-market practices. Designing and building the first cannabis-tailored greenhouse of its kind in North America, Tantalus Labs is committed to developing environmentally sustainable best practices for cannabis cultivation.
For more information on Tantalus Prime and Tantalus Labs' flagship line of products, visit tantaluslabs.com.
About Tantalus Labs
Tantalus Labs is committed to Sungrown cultivation of world class cannabis products. Owned and operated in British Columbia, their team is a group of specialized scientists, engineers, and designers committed to the advancement of agricultural science. They believe that passion for natural, Sungrown cultivation methods will usher in a brighter future for clean cannabis.
SOURCE Tantalus Labs