Rabies Diagnostics Market Size to Reach USD 2.38 Billion in 2028, Noted Reports and Data
Rising prevalence of infectious, animal-borne diseases including rabies and growing volume of rabies diagnostic tests expected to fuel market growth
The global rabies diagnostics market size is expected to reach USD 2.38 billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 4.4%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Growing culture of pet ownership worldwide, rising prevalence of infectious animal-borne diseases, such as rabies and Neglected Tropical Diseases (NTDs), mainly in low-income and densely populated regions of the world, and growing awareness about infectious diseases are key factors expected to bolster the growth of the global market over the forecast years. Market growth is further driven by favorable factors, such as escalating number of rabies diagnostic tests, growing adoption of advanced solutions for diagnosis, and rise in research collaborations between healthcare institutions to develop new rabies detection assays.
Rabies is an infectious disease spread through animal bite or saliva and is characterized by symptoms such as excess salivation, headache, fever, muscle spasms, and mental instability. The most commonly known rabies diagnostic methods include Direct Fluorescent Antibody (DFA) test, Fluorescent Antibody Test (FAT), immunohistochemical test, and amplification method. These tests rapidly and accurately detect rabies virus antigens in brain tissue. Rabies diagnostic tests are generally performed using samples of bodily fluids such as saliva, serum, and spinal fluid of the infected person. The global rabies diagnostics market growth is further stimulated by increasing initiatives by healthcare organizations to control the spread of rabies and growing adoption of advanced point-of-care rabies diagnostic solutions.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4020
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Based on diagnostic method, the fluorescent antibody test segment held largest market share in 2020 and is poised to grow at fastest revenue growth rate over the forecast period. Growing demand for fluorescent antibody test and increasing awareness about the advantages of the FAT diagnostic method over other conventional methods such as enhanced specificity and sensitivity are primary factors accountable for the growth of this segment.
- Based on technology type, the ELISA/immunohistochemistry segment is expected to hold the highest revenue share in the global rabies diagnostics market in the upcoming years. Growth of this segment is fostered by increasing demand for ELISA/immunohistochemistry-based rabies diagnostic systems, growing usage of immunohistochemistry-based diagnostic methods including RREID and FAT, and advantages of this technology over others such as enhanced cost-effectiveness, easier interpretation, and lesser time consumption.
- Among key regional markets, North America retained the most considerable market share in 2020. The regional market growth is majorly supported by rising prevalence of rabies and other animal-transmitted diseases, increasing number of rabies diagnostic tests, and presence of advanced healthcare infrastructure in the region.
- The Asia Pacific rabies diagnostics market is expected to display fastest revenue growth rate over the forecast period. Key factors supporting market growth in this region are rising prevalence of neglected tropical diseases development of novel rabies detection assays, and increasing initiatives by government and private healthcare organizations to control the spread.
- Well-established companies operating in the global rabies diagnostics market include Merck KGaA, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Aviva Systems Biology Corporation, Demeditec Diagnostics GmbH, Express Biotech International Inc., Norgen Biotek Corp., Creative Diagnostics, Abbexa Ltd., BioGen Technologies, MyBioSource.com, and BioNote, Inc. are among the.
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/4020
For the purpose of this report, the global rabies diagnostics market has been segmented based on the product type, test type, end-user, and region:
By Diagnostic Method (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Fluorescent Antibody Test (FAT)
- Immunohistochemical Test
- Histologic Examination
- Amplification Methods
- Serology Tests
By Technology Type (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Chromatography Techniques
By Provider (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Diagnostic centers
- Cancer Palliative care clinics
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4020
By Region (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of the Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
Explore Reports and Data's Prime Analysis of the global Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Industry:
Clinical Microbiology Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Laboratory Instrument Type (Incubators, Gram Stainers, Petri Dish Fillers, Microbial Air Samplers, Blood Culture Systems, Anaerobic Culture Systems, Microbial Analyzers, Others), By Reagent Type (Pathogen-Specific Kits, General Reagents, Others), By Disease Type (Bloodstream Infections, Respiratory Diseases, Gastrointestinal Diseases, Sexually Transmitted Diseases, Others), By Application (Pharmaceutical Applications, Food Testing Applications, Clinical Applications, Environmental Applications, Others), By End-User (Hospitals & Diagnostics Centers, Academic & Research Institutes, Others), And By Region, Forecast To 2028
Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP) Testing Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Disease (Kidney Disease, Liver Disease, Diabetes, Others), By Test Type (Electrolytes, Proteins, Kidney Tests, Glucose, Live Functional Tests, Others) By End User r (Laboratory, PoC), And Region, Forecast To 2028
Cellular Health Screening Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (Single-test Panels, Multi-test Panels), By Sample Type (Blood, Urine, Saliva, Serum, Others), By Sample Collection Site (At-home, In-office, Hospitals, Diagnostic Laboratories, Others), By Region, Forecast To 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-rabies-diagnostics-market