Portable Ultrasound Bladder Scanner Market: Rise in the Demand for Connected Visualization Devices for Diagnostic Applications is Expected to Propel the Market
Portable Ultrasound Bladder Scanner Market: Introduction
- Portable ultrasound bladder scanner products are portable ultrasound devices that use automated technology to digitally record the volume of the bladder, including the volume of the post-void residual, and provide three-dimensional images of the urinary bladder. The primary clinical application of portable ultrasound bladder scanner, as a diagnostic aid, is to assess post void residual volume and avoid needless catheterization.
- The global portable ultrasound bladder scanner market is expected to be driven by an increase in urological disease prevalence, surge in acceptance of non-invasive, painless diagnostic procedures, enhanced ultrasound bladder scanner performance, and improved patient comfort and protection. Additionally, a rise in the demand for connected visualization devices for diagnostic applications is expected to propel the market during the forecast period.
Request Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=80989
Key Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities of Global Portable Ultrasound Bladder Scanner Market
- According to a study published by the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK) in 2018, globally there were around 8.1 million visits to healthcare professionals per year for urinary tract infection (UTI). It is estimated that UTIs are associated with more than 13,000 deaths per year and approximately 80% of UTIs is caused by catheterization, known as catheter-associated urinary tract infection. This has contributed to a rise in the demand for non-invasive procedures, such as bladder scanning, which in turn is expected to propel the global portable ultrasound bladder scanner market.
- Demand for bladder scanners is increasing due to the benefit of portability. Moreover, rise in awareness about urological conditions is fueling the demand for portable ultrasound bladder scanner procedures. Rise in demand for non-invasive painless procedures is also expected to boost the global market for portable ultrasound bladder scanners.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Ultrasound Bladder Scanner Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=80989
- Portable bladder ultrasound systems are automated; hence, they can also be used in bladder biofeedback studies and post-operative urinary incontinence monitoring. Portable ultrasound bladder scanner devices with advanced features are attracting healthcare professionals and patients, and the trend is expected to continue at a moderate pace during the forecast period. A rise in the demand for portable ultrasound bladder scanners is further expected to increase the emphasis on user-friendly diagnostic procedures during the forecast period.
Request for Custom Research - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=80989
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Portable Ultrasound Bladder Scanner Market
- North America holds a leading share of the global market. Almost 45% of the global market size is reflected by North America and Western Europe. Effective compensation strategies and a large concentration of popular players such as C.R. Bard, Inc. and Laborie Medical Technologies Inc., contribute to the market share. The primary drivers of the market players remain hospitals and diagnostic centers.
- Rise in demand from India and China, however, is estimated to propel the market in Asia Pacific at a significant pace in the near future.
Pre Book Portable Ultrasound Bladder Scanner Market Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=80989<ype=S
Key Players Operating in Global Portable Ultrasound Bladder Scanner Market
The global portable ultrasound bladder scanner market is highly consolidated with the presence of key players. A large number of manufacturers hold a major share in their respective regions. Major players operating in the global portable ultrasound bladder scanner market include:
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- dBMEDx Inc.
- Verathon Inc.
- SRS Medical Systems Inc.
- Laborie Medical Technologies Inc.
- Echo Son SA
- Signostics Inc.
- Sonostar Technologies Co., Limited
- Caresono Technology Co., Ltd.
- GE Healthcare Inc.
Browse More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Organ-on-a-Chip Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/organ-on-a-chip-market.html
Pediatric Implantable Port Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pediatric-implantable-port-market.html
Pet Veterinary Drugs Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pet-veterinary-drugs-market.html
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453