Physical Therapy Rehabilitation Solutions Market: Growing number of geriatric care providers and injury cases is estimated to significantly propel the market
Physical Therapy Rehabilitation Solutions Market: Introduction
- Physical therapy, also known as physiotherapy, is a health profession in which healthcare practitioners treat different human conditions, such as physical impairments experienced by people in the musculoskeletal, cardiovascular, gastrointestinal, neurological, endocrinological, trauma or disease, or birth defects
- Physical therapy services have contributed significantly to promote health and wellness, which includes rehabilitation of patients too. Specially designed exercises help patients gain physical skills during this rehabilitation. The patient group entering into rehabilitation includes infants and the geriatric population.
Key Drivers, Restrains, and Opportunities of Global Physical Therapy Rehabilitation Solutions Market
- Low treatment costs of physical therapy rehabilitation solutions, growing launches and approvals of innovative virtual physical therapy solutions, and increasing alliances and collaborations between market players are key factors driving the global physical therapy rehabilitation solutions market
- The market is expected to see significant development during the forecast period, as key players concentrate on technological advances in the field of rehabilitation solutions for physical therapy. For instance, in January 2019, a new MIOTherapy (MIO), a wearable device for physical and occupational therapists, was introduced by MbientLab, a company that develops next-generation sensors and software for the healthcare industry.
Request Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=80976
- Improvements and progresses in medical technologies that have increased the survival rate of premature infants, stoke sufferers, and trauma, who need probable management for physical sicknesses is a key factor boosting the global market. These rehabilitations also aid in reinstating the quality of life by keeping maintenance of physical, mental, and emotional comfort.
- Expansion of global physical therapy rehabilitation solutions is expected to be also powered by growing knowledge of the value of physical therapy that delivers outcomes without side-effects. Physical therapy rehab solutions are also required at hospitals, outpatient clinics, private practices, elementary and secondary schools, and sports and fitness events, thereby fueling the physical therapy rehabilitation solutions market.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Physical Therapy Rehabilitation Solutions Market- https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=80976
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Physical Therapy Rehabilitation Solutions Market
- Growing number of geriatric care providers and injury cases in North America is estimated to significantly propel the physical therapy rehabilitation solutions market in the region during the forecast period. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), in 2016, about one-quarter of individuals in the U.S. over the age of 65 experienced a fitness issue, and at least 300,000 of them were treated annually for hip fractures, and over 95% of hip fractures were attributed to accidental cases in individuals in 2016, costing US$ 31 billion, annually, in the U.S.
- Asia pacific is estimated to be a major region of the global Physical Therapy Rehabilitation Solutions Market due to an increase in road accidents and rising awareness about physical therapy in the region. Rise in number of product launches by key players in emerging economies, such as India and China, is another important factor that is projected to propel the market in the region during the forecast period.
Request for Custom Research - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=80976
Key Players Operating in Global Physical Therapy Rehabilitation Solutions Market
Key companies operating in the physical therapy rehabilitation solutions market are focused on strategic partnerships to create innovative and technologically advanced technologies for the rehabilitation of physical therapy for various indications, which ultimately is driving the global physical therapy rehabilitation solutions market. For instance, Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc. acquired RespondWell, a telerehabilitation platform, from RespondWell LLC in October 2016. Zimmer Biomet incorporated the new platform into its Zimmer Biomet Signature Solutions in order to further increase patient compliance with physical therapy.
Pre Book Physical Therapy Rehabilitation Solutions Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=80976<ype=S
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453