PCR and Real-time PCR Molecular Diagnostics Demand Hit All Time High, as Governments Mandated RT-PCR Testing Says Fact.MR Report
More than Just a Lab Equipment, PCR and Real-time PCR Molecular Diagnostics is now a Mainstream Instrument, Reveals Fact.MR in a 200 Pager Report.
The PCR and Real-time PCR Molecular Diagnostics Market survey presents a comprehensive overview of growth trajectory exhibited across key segments, including types and processing method. It also highlights strategies adopted by vendors to increase sales in the PCR and Real-time PCR Molecular Diagnostics Market
Fact.MR- A Market Research and Competitive Intelligence Provider: The global PCR and real-time (RT) PCR molecular diagnostics market will register exponential growth in demand amid soaring cases of novel coronavirus. As per Fact MR’s survey, innovations and technological breakthroughs in PCR and RT PCR diagnostic methods will remain chief growth drivers.
PCR and RT PCR molecular diagnostics are highly efficient in detecting pathogenic DNA for numerous contagious diseases. COVID-19 pandemic has been a major factor fuelling the demand in the market.
As the pandemic tightened its noose globally, methods that offer accurate and precise diagnosis have become imperative to contain the virus. The highly sensitive nature of the diagnostics has resulted in its adoption in a larger scale across the healthcare sector. Considering this, the market is expected to retain its lucrativeness through the course of the assessment period from 2020 to 2030.
The real-time PCR tests will remain sought-after not only because of application in COVID-19 diagnosis, but testing strains of sexually-transmitted diseases, respiratory infections, and hepatitis C and B. Besides higher sensitivity and greater precision, these tests also are less prone to contamination. They facilitate prompt test results, thereby reducing margins of errors.
Driven by these factors, continued growth is on card for the market. Besides this, Fact MR forecasts the penetration of smart technology across the healthcare sector to create attractive growth opportunities.
Digital PCR does not demand calibration against standards, an element that is important for RT-PCR tests. The usage of digital PCR will also enable larger number of sample detection as opposed to manually done, traditional PCR tests.
“Leading players in the global PCR and real-time PCR molecular diagnostics market are focusing on increasing their production to meet the rising demand globally. As a result, there is increasing investment in product development,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at
Key Takeaways from PCR and Real-time PCR Molecular Diagnostics Market
- Testing for infectious diseases is expected to gain impetus due to rising prevalence of sexually-transmitted infections, hepatitis C, hepatitis B, and respiratory infections.
- Oncology is likely to emerge as a key application area. Demand in this segment will rise on account of technological advancements in methods adopted for PCR molecular diagnostics.
- Consumable and reagents are expected to remain primary PCR molecular diagnostic products through 2031 as the launch of new PCR testing kits are aiding in identifying and detecting pathogens.
- North America will lead the global PCR and real-time PCR molecular diagnostics market backed by the presence of dominant players and government incentives to develop advanced healthcare products.
- Asia Pacific is expected to register increasing demand for PCR and real-time PCR molecular diagnostics market for detection of hepatitis B, cancer, and HIV/AIDS cases.
- Increasing burden of chronic and infectious diseases is a major factor bolstering demand for PCR and real-time PCR molecular diagnostics.
- Rising cases of cancer and death related to it has resulted in demand for advanced technologies for identifying small tumour cells, which is boosting demand for PCR and real-time PCR molecular diagnostics in the global market.
- Rising popularity of advanced molecular diagnostics due to rising number of chronic and infectious diseases is expected to encourage sales of PCR and real-time PCR molecular diagnostics.
- Rising competition in the global market due to emergence of numerous regional and global players will create challenges for the existing players in the market.
- Stringent regulations and disrupted supply chain due to COVID-19 pandemic and resulted lockdown have affected and slowed down PCR and real-time PCR molecular diagnostics market.
Request Customization for your personalized needs of PCR and Real-time PCR Molecular Diagnostics Market.
The key players operating in the global PCR and real-time PCR molecular diagnostics market are relying on the adoption of advanced molecular diagnostics, technological advancements, regulatory approvals, and product launches to gain an edge over their competitors. They are also depending on collaborating with other players, research institutes, manufacturers, and government agencies to strengthen their geographical presence.
For instance, Abbott Laboratories received an emergency use authorization to introduce its Real-time SARS-CoV-2 assay based from the U.S. FDA for qualitative nucleic acid detection.
In March 2020, Bio Rad Laboratories partnered with testing labs from across the globe to develop and implement RT-PCR products to cater the riding demand of detecting novel coronavirus. An extensive user of these products is the Assurance Scientific Laboratories in Birmingham, Alabama.
The key players operating in the global PCR and Real-time PCR Molecular Diagnostics Market as profiled by Fact.MR are:
More Valuable Insights on PCR and Real-time PCR Molecular Diagnostics Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased analysis of the global PCR and real-time PCR molecular diagnostics market, analyzing forecast statistics through 2021 and beyond. The survey reveals growth projections on in PCR and real-time PCR molecular diagnostics market with detailed segmentation:
- Traditional PCR
- Real-time PCR
- Digital PCR
- Infectious Diseases Testing
- HCV and HBV
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Hospital Acquired Infection
- Respiratory Infections
- Oncology Testing
- Genetic Testing
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Academic and Research Centers
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Key Questions Covered in the PCR and Real-time PCR Molecular Diagnostics Market Report
- The market survey also highlights projected sales growth for PCR and real-time PCR molecular diagnostics market between 2021 and 2031.
- The report offers insight into PCR and real-time PCR molecular diagnostics demand outlook for 2021-2031
- PCR and real-time PCR molecular diagnostics market share analysis of the key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, collaborations or partnerships, and others
- PCR and real-time PCR molecular diagnostics market analysis identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain
Diagnostic Imaging Services Market - The need for diagnostic imaging services has been steadily increasing as the elderly population pool grows each year. Diagnostic imaging is performed twice or three times more frequently in the elderly than in the younger group. Diagnostic imaging is critical for recognizing disorders that can be severe, such as cancer. Furthermore, diagnostic imaging can detect life-threatening viral disorders such as the recently discovered coronavirus.
CTC Diagnostics Market - Circulating tumor cells (CTCs) are a popular topic in cancer research, diagnosis, and treatment these days, as their ability to self-renew is one of the fundamental causes of carcinogenesis. Because of their accuracy and dependability in diagnosing cancer risks and monitoring various cancer treatments, CTC diagnostic tests are becoming increasingly used. CTC diagnostics producers to provide the provision of high-tech and next-generation cancer diagnostic techniques and equipment for improved patient outcomes.
Predictive Diagnostics Market - Manufacturers of PCR-based predictive diagnostic systems have one of the most promising growth opportunities. Because PCR-based predictive diagnostic tests are among the most accurate diagnostic procedures, their use is projected to continue to grow in the future years. While PCR-based predictive diagnostics continue to gain popularity, the adoption of next-generation sequencing (NGS) technology in the predictive diagnostics industry is also increasing.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583