Organs-on-chips Market Size to Value at USD 294.75 Million in 2028, Says Reports and Data
Growing focus on developing alternatives for animal testing models is driving the revenue growth of the market
The global organs-on-chips market size is expected to reach USD 294.75 million by 2028 at a CAGR of 36.5% according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Growing demand for personalized medicine globally and increasing need for early detection of drug failure are key factors driving the revenue growth of the market.
The market consists of organizations, sole traders and partnerships that manufacture advanced organs-on-chips utilized for drug development, personalized medicine research, and toxicity testing. Organs-on-chips are mainly small plastic devices with biocompatible microfluidic chambers that contain multiple live human cells in a 3D culture, stimulating various crucial physiological functions of body organs. They mimic the human organ level physiology and are considered as a promising substitute to animal models.
Rising applications of organs-on-chips devices in the healthcare sector, growing demand in drug screening and lung- & kidney-based organ culture, and increasing research activities on organ-on-chip devices are a few significant factors expected to support the revenue growth of the market during the forecast period.
Factors that negatively impact the revenue growth of the market include increasing cost associated with organs-on-chips and rising limitations of polydimethylsiloxane (PDMS).
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4034
Further key findings in the report
- Scientists and researchers use organ-on-chip culture devices for monitoring the effects of drugs in the human body. This is boosting the revenue growth of the market.
- Increasing demand for organ-on-chip devices in the healthcare industry is predicted to boost the revenue growth of the market going ahead. These devices are widely applied in real-time imaging along with in-vitro analysis of biochemical as well as genetic & metabolic activities of living cells within a functional tissue.
- Asia Pacific market is expected to register fastest revenue growth in the global market during the forecast period. Rising disposable income of the population is predicted to increase the adoption of organ-on-a-chip technology in this region, thereby propelling the revenue growth of this regional market. Moreover, increasing government funding for regenerative medicines in research institutes and growing number of clinical trials based on cell-based therapy are other factors expected to contribute to the revenue growth of the market in Asia Pacific during the forecast period.
- Major companies operating in the market include Emulate (U.S.), Ascendance Bio (U.S.), Mimetas (Netherlands), CN Bio (UK), InSphero (Switzerland), SynVivo (U.S.), HUREL (HUREL) (U.S.), TissUse (Germany), Kirkstall (UK), AxoSim (U.S.), and Nortis (U.S.).
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/4034
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global organs-on-chips market on the basis of type, offering, application, end user, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 - 2028)
- Other organ types
Offering Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 - 2028)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 - 2028)
- Drug discovery
- Toxicology research
- Physiological Model
- Other applications
End User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- Pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies
- Research institutes
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4034
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 - 2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Explore Reports and Data's Prime Analysis of the global Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Industry:
Microfluidics Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Application (Lab-on-a-Chip, Organs-on-Chips, Continuous Flow), By Technology (Medical, Non-Medical), By Material, And Segment Forecasts To 2028
Lung In Vitro Model Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (2D Models, 3D Models (In-house, Commercial)), Application (Drug Screening, Toxicology, 3D Model Development, Basic Research, Physiologic Research, Stem Cell Research, Regenerative Medicine), And By Region, Forecast To 2028
Live Cell Encapsulation Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Technique (Simple Dripping, Electrostatic Dripping, Liquid Jet Break Up, Coaxial Airflow, Vibrating Jet, Jet Cutting), By Polymer (Alginate, Chitosan, Silica, Cellulose Sulfate, HEMA-MMA, PAN-PVC, Others), By Application (Regenerative Medicine, Probiotics, Cell Transplantation, Drug Delivery, Research) And Region, Forecast To 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-organs-on-chips-market