Ongoing Research and Progress in Clinical Trials Are Creating Growth Prospects for Non-hormonal Steroid Modulators Market: Fact.MR
Consistent technological progresses in treatment administered to patients with muscular dystrophy are fueling the demand for non-hormonal steroid modulators in the market
The global non-hormonal steroid modulators market is exhibiting steady growth and the trend is expected to continue for the forecast period between 2021 and 2031.
According to World Health Organization (WHO), 1 in every 3000 individuals is affected with muscular dystrophy. Besides this, the prevalence of arthritis varies between 0.3% and 1% people. Studies have shown that women are more vulnerable compared to males. Thus, the demand for non-hormonal steroid modulators treatment to curb the incidence of arthritis creates significant opportunities for the market.
As per a study by World Health Organization (WHO), in the year 2020, around 10 million deaths were reported due to cancer. Furthermore, near about 13% of cancers diagnosed in 2018 were attributed to carcinogenic infections across the globe. As non-hormonal steroid modulators such as RU49953 play an important role in treating cancer drug resistance, the demand for non-hormonal steroid modulators is expected to soar.
Thanks to leading research studies, clinical trials, and the high prevalence of arthritis in the region, Europe dominates the global non-hormonal steroid modulators market.
“With the rising prevalence of arthritis and drug efflux, the prominent players are increasing their focus on the developing novel non-hormonal steroid modulators for expanding their existing portfolio and to strengthen their footprint in the global market,” says the Fact.MR analyst.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at
- In Europe, the U.K. dominates the non-hormonal steroid modulators market owing to its outstanding research studies and clinical trials.
- The U.S. accounts for the leading share in North America market backed by increasing investment in R&D activities and recent non-hormonal steroid modulators patent claims.
- Asia-Pacific is expected to exhibit the fastest growth with the presence of a large population base suffering from arthritis.
- With improving research and healthcare, the Latin America non-hormonal steroid modulator market is expected to grow at a moderate pace.
- Active researches and ongoing clinical trial are expected to drive the global non-hormonal steroid modulators market.
- Increasing incidence of arthritis and muscular dystrophy will boost the demand for non-hormonal steroid modulators
- Favorable government funding policies are projected to fuel the growth of the market.
- The adverse effects associated with non-hormonal steroid modulators are hindering the market growth
- Strict regulatory approvals are the factors restraining the growth of the non-hormonal steroid modulators market.
Explore tables and figures of the study. Request ToC of the report at
Reveragen Biopharma inc is a leading player in the market. It has increased its focus on developing novel non-hormonal steroid modulators for expanding their portfolio and strategic collaboration with other companies. For instance,
- In 2020, ReveraGen, Inc., introduced vamorolone (VBP15) as a safer alternative for corticosteroid treatment in Duchenne muscular dystrophy and other disorders. The company received an award of a $3.3 million from the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) at National Institutes of Health (NIH) for the development of novel modulators
- ReveraGen has made collaboration with Santhera for the commercialization of novel vamorolone.
More Insights on the Non-Hormonal Steroid Modulators Market
In its latest report, Fact.MR offers an unbiased analysis of the non-hormonal steroid modulators market. In order to understand the global market potential, its growth, and scope, the market is segmented on the basis of modulator type (RU49953, and non-hormonal steroid NF-κB modulator), indication (arthritis, muscular dystrophy, and cancer drug-resistance), and across seven regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, South Asia, East Asia, Oceania and Middle East & Africa).
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain
Arthritis Therapeutics Market: Fact.MR gives a detailed assessment of arthritis therapeutics market value chain analysis, business execution, and supply chain analysis across regional markets has been covered in the report. A list of prominent companies operating in the market along with their product portfolios enhances the reliability of this comprehensive research study.
Rheumatoid Arthritis Stem Cell Therapy Market: Fact.MR’s expansive rheumatoid arthritis stem cell therapy market report sheds light on the prominent dynamics expected to shape future growth. The study explicates on the prominent drivers, opportunities and trends prevailing across key segments in prominent end users. Also, information regarding prominent key players has been embedded in the report.
Pediatrics Orthotics Market: Fact. MR’s extensive coverage pediatrics orthotics market offers in-depth insights about the prominent growth dynamics that are likely to aid expansion of growth prospects in the near future. Data has been presented in the form of key segments across prominent geographies, along with important information concerning key manufacturers operating within the industry.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583