Oncology Nutrition Market Growth 2022-2030: Rising Demand For Proper Nourishment Of Cancer Patients Is A Driving Factor Of Revenue Growth
The global oncology nutrition market size is expected to reach USD 3.92 Billion in 2030 and register a revenue CAGR of 8.6% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Rising prevalence of cancer across the world, coupled with need for cancer patients to eat nutritious food that helps to gain strength to fight against the disease, and during as well as after treatment, and provides stamina against after-effects of cancer treatment are key factors driving global oncology nutrition market revenue growth. In addition, rising need for nutritional products for cancer patients in-home care settings and increasing preference for enteral nutrition products are other major factors supporting revenue growth of the global market.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1374
Rising need for oncology nutrition globally due to need for cancer patients to intake right amount of nutrition to fight the disease and reduce side-effects of strong medicines and therapies, which cannot be met by following normal diet. Oncology nutrition is a medical strategy that provides proper nutrition assistance to cancer patients. Other factors driving revenue growth of the global oncology nutrition market include increasing investments by major companies in research & development of innovative and more enhanced oncology nutrition supplements.
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- In 2019, CancerCare entered into a partnership with Savor Health and launched Introduce Ina, the intelligent nutrition assistant. Ina offers personalized, evidence-based nutrition support helping people with cancer to eat healthily and stay well-nourished during treatment period and post-treatment.
- Among the type segments, the head and neck segment is expected to account for largest revenue share during the forecast period. Patients with head and neck cancer face significant difficulties with oral dietary intake, as a result, enteral nutrition assistance is employed. Use of tube feeding formulae has expanded as the incidence of such cancer cases has increased. In addition, problems including severe mucositis, xerostomia, dysgeusia, and nausea & vomiting obstruct nutrient intake, making it necessary for cancer oncology nutrition.
- Among the end-use segments, the clinic segment is expected to register significantly fast revenue growth rate during the forecast period. Good nutrition is especially important during and after surgery of cancer patients because illness and the treatment can change the way one eats, as well as affect the way a patient’s body tolerates certain foods and uses nutrients, so oncology nutrition is used to meet the required nutrition, which is expected to drive revenue growth of this segment.
- Among the distribution channel segments, the hospital segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2021. As number of cancer patients has increased, hospitals are providing healthy meals for patients to satisfy their nutritional needs. The rising availability of oncology nutrition in hospitals is driving revenue growth of this segment.
- Among the stage segments, the chemotherapy segment is expected to register significantly fast revenue growth rate during the forecast period. Chemotherapy may cause side effects that can affect ability of the patients to eat and maintain their current level of nutrition. Other side effects include nausea, vomiting, taste change, appetite change, mucositis or mouth sores, fatigue, diarrhea, and/or constipation. Nutrition therapy is used to help patients after chemotherapy to keep healthy body weight, maintain strength, keep body tissue healthy, and decrease side effects both during and after treatment.
- Among the nutrition support segments, the enteral nutrition segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2021. Enteral nutrition has been linked to the preservation of Gastrointestinal (GI) tract structural integrity, decreased gut permeability, enhanced mesenteric blood flow, and lower rates of infection complications, death, Length Of Stay (LOS) and lesser expenses in hospitals. Enteral route is favored since it helps patients to recover faster, thus driving revenue growth of this segment.
- The North America market accounted for largest revenue share in 2021, due to increasing prevalence of cancer and availability of improved healthcare infrastructure. High disposable income allows people in the region to provide various nutritional needs for cancer patients.
The global market comprises various market players operating at regional and global levels. These key players are adopting various strategies such as R&D investments, license agreements, partnerships, merger and acquisitions, collaborations, and joint ventures to gain robust footing in the market.
Top Companies Profiled in the Report:
Abbott Laboratories, Danone SA, Nestle SA, Fresenius Kabi AG, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Mead Johnson & Company, LLC., Hormel Foods Corporation, Meiji Holdings Co., Ltd., Victus Inc., and Global health products Inc.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/oncology-nutrition-market
Oncology Nutrition Market Segmentation:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Stomach and Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Esophageal Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Blood Cancer
- Other Cancer
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., Italy, France, BENELUX, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Rest of LATAM)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Ask for Customized Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1374
This study aims to define market sizes and forecast the values for different segments and countries in the coming eight years. The study aims to include qualitative and quantitative perspectives about the industry within the regions and countries covered in the report. The report also outlines the significant factors, such as driving factors and challenges, that will determine the market’s future growth.
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data's:
Organ Perfusion System Market Analysis, By Type (Bioreactors Perfusion Systems, Microfluidic Perfusion Systems), By Organ Type (Heart, Lung), By Technique Type (Hypothermic), By Component Type (Perfusion Pumps), By End Use (Clinic), Forecasts to 2026
Structural Biology and Molecular Modeling Market Analysis, By Tools (SaaS & Standalone Modeling, Visualization Analysis, Database), By Application (Drug Development, Drug Discovery) and region, Forecasts to 2026
Sepsis Diagnostics Market Size, Growth & Analysis, By Product Type (Blood Culture Media, Assays & Reagents, Instruments, Software, Others), By Technology Type (Microbiology, Molecular, Diagnostics, Immunoassays, Flow Cytometry, Microfluidics, Biomarkers), By Pathogens Type (Bacterial, Fungal), By Method Type (Conventional, Automated), By Test Type (Laboratory Tests), By End Use (Hospital, Clinic, Others), Forecasts To 2027
Respiratory Syncytial Virus Diagnostic Market Analysis, By Product Type (Kits and Assays, Instruments), By Diagnostic Technology (Immunoassays, Molecular Diagnostic, Monoclonal Antibodies) By End Use (Physician offices, Hospitals), Forecasts to 2026
Neurodiagnostics Market Size, Share, Demand & Analysis, By Technology Type (Neuroimaging, In Vitro Diagnosis, Neuroinformatics), By Disease Type (Alzheimerâ€™s Disease, Migraine, Multiple Sclerosis), By End-Use (Clinic, Hospitals, Diagnostic Laboratories), Forecasts To 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs