Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Market To Reach USD 11.87 Billion By 2028 – Reports and Data
Increasing understanding of non-small cell lung cancer and R&D in new drugs development for the disease would drive market growth
The Global Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Market size is forecast to reach USD 11.87 Billion by 2028, registering a CAGR of 6.2% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Major factors driving market revenue growth is the introduction of immune checkpoint inhibitors (ICIs) into the first-line context. Non small cell lung cancer accounts for 80 percent to 85 percent of all lung cancer cases across the world, and this high proportion has prompted the majority of market leaders to focus on constant innovation of new therapies and improving the efficacy of existing medicines. The market growth is also owing to lung cancer's reputation as one of the most common malignancies, contributing to a considerable number of deaths globally. The expansion of the non small cell lung cancer market is further aided by an increase in the frequency of diagnosis of non small cell lung cancer and increased awareness about the disease in developed and emerging countries. This, combined with increased spending by leading companies in research and development operations, as well as the inclusion of non-small cell cancer therapies in major market participants' pipelines, is fueling global market expansion.
One of the challenges of the non-small cell lung cancer market is the high cost of treatment. The disease can be treated by chemotherapy, surgery, targeted therapies, radiation therapy, and immunotherapy, which is quite expensive. Thus, the high cost of the treatment is expected to restrain growth of the market.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1475
Further key findings from the report suggest
- On the basis of histology the market is segmented into squamous cell carcinoma, large cell carcinoma and adenocarcinoma. Adenocarcinoma held the largest revenue share in the market in 2020. Adenocarcinoma accounts for approximately more than 40% of lung cancer and is found mostly in women and grows more slowly than any other cancers.
- Surgery is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period. Surgery performed at an early stage is the best chance to cure non small cell lung cancer.
- Among the various drug class segments of the market, angiogenesis inhibitor accounted for the largest market share in 2020. It is a substance that inhibits the growth off new blood vessels.
- The market in Asia Pacific is expected account for the largest market revenue share in non-small cell lung cancer market. Rising awareness about cancer and initiatives undertaken by governments in the region will encourage market growth for non-small cell lung cancer. Development of public healthcare centers and subsidized treatment will fuel the market growth.
- Key participants in non small cell lung cancer market include Tarceva, Avastin, Gemzar, Alimta, Taxotere, AstraZeneca, Roche, Merck KGa, Nlyte, and Panduit Corp. among others.
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1475
Segments Covered in the Report:
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global non-small cell lung cancer market on the basis of histology, treatment, drug class, and region:
Histology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Large Cell Carcinoma
Treatment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- Targeted Therapy Drugs
Drug Class Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- Angiogenesis Inhibitor
- Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Blocker
- Kinase Inhibitor
- Microtubule Stabilizer
- Folate Antimetabolites
- PD-1/ PD-L1 Inhibitor
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1475
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Explore Reports and Data's Prime Analysis of the global Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Industry:
Video Telemedicine Market By Component (Services, Products), By Communication Technology (3G, 4G, 5G, Broadband ISDN, Satellite Communication, ADSL), By Application (Neurology & Psychiatry, Cardiology, Orthopedics, Dermatology, Radiology, Gynecology, Oncology, Dentistry, Pathology), By End-user (Home Care Services, Hospitals, Clinics), And Segment Forecasts, 2017-2027
Viral Clearance Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Method (Viral Detection, Viral Inactivation, Viral Removal), By Application (Blood & Blood Products, Vaccines, Recombinant Proteins, Others), By End-Use (Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, CROs, Academic & Research Institutes), And By Region, Forecast To 2028
Cinitapride Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Dosage Type (1 mg, 3 mg), By Distribution Channel (Offline, Online), and By Region, Forecast To 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-non-small-cell-lung-cancer-market