Non-invasive Ventilator Rental Market: Rise in use of ventilators to treat COPD and surge in emphasis on home care are projected to drive the market
Global Non-invasive Ventilator Rental Market: Overview
- Administration of ventilator support without the use of an artificial invasive airway (i.e. tracheostomy tube or endotracheal tube) is referred as non-invasive ventilation. Usage of non-invasive ventilator as rental has increased significantly in the last few years. Acquisition of non-invasive ventilator on rent is widely accepted for the management of both chronic and acute respiratory disorders in home care settings primarily because it reduces hospitalization cost. Advantages offered by non-invasive over invasive ventilation include prevention of artificial airway complications, lower infection rate, reduced need of sedative medications, and lower cost.
- The global non-invasive ventilator rental market is projected to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period, owing to increase in demand for reducing hospital admissions and readmissions for treatment of respiratory diseases.
Request Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=75415
Key Drivers of Global Non-invasive Ventilator Rental Market
- According to the WHO, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is the fourth leading cause of death across the world. Nearly 2.75 million people succumb to it every year. Moreover, COPD is likely to be the third leading cause of death by 2030. Non-invasive ventilators are used to deliver oxygen to patients when required. Patients with COPD can also use portable ventilators in home settings to provide continuous oxygen supply when the patient is in discomfort due to breathing problems. Rise in use of ventilators to treat COPD and surge in emphasis on home care are projected to drive the global non-invasive ventilator rental market.
- Moreover, favorable rent options provided by players, such as KWIPPED, Inc. provides CareFusion LTV 1000 ventilator at rental charge of US$ 300 per month, attract patients’ families to choose to rent the device to cut unnecessary expenses associated with hospitalization. This factor is also likely to drive the market.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Non-invasive Ventilator Rental Market –
- The challenges to providing ventilation at home, which include caregiver training, adequacy of respiratory care, and reimbursements, are some of the factors that can limit the number of users of home ventilators. This in turn is likely to restrain the global market.
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Non-invasive Ventilator Rental Market
- North America is likely to dominate the global non-invasive ventilator rental market due to rise in awareness about the high cost of hospitalization among patients who need ventilation for COPD treatment and prefer to use ventilator at home through rental option. Moreover, presence of major players such as Lincare, Viemed, and Apria Healthcare, who constantly promote their brands through different strategies so that patients can adopt ventilators for home use to treat COPD.
Pre book Non-invasive Ventilator Rental Market Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=75415<ype=S
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Major players operating in the global non-invasive ventilator rental market are:
- Lincare Holdings, Inc.
- Miller’s Rental and Sales, Inc.
- KWIPPED, Inc.
- US Med-Equip
- Aeroflow, Inc.
- Med One Group
- Trace Medical
Top of Form
Read More Information:
Browse More Market Reports:
Wireless blood pressure monitor is a technological advanced device used to monitor blood pressure in adults. These devices are also known as digital blood pressure monitors as these are compatible with smartphones for tracking blood pressure on daily basis. Wireless blood pressure monitor helps both health care providers and patients in self-management of blood pressure. Increasing usage of smartphones have resulted in increasing investments and development of innovate healthcare applications. According to research published on NCBI, one third of the consumers across the globe owned mobile phones by 2017. Nearly 100,000 health-related apps were introduced in 2016 which has increased to around 259,000 health apps presently. The treatment of blood pressure costs around US$ 48.6 Bn in the U.S. each year which includes medication for treatment of high blood pressure and cost of health care services.
Nasal implants are devices inserted in the nasal cavity during a nasal reconstruction surgery, which is used to correct deformities of the nose. Nasal implants are made of different materials including metal, ceramic, and polymers such as silicone, PTFE, and polyamides. Patient nasal anatomy, esthetic qualities, pathological defect, level of injury or deformity, patient perception for adoption of implants are significant factors considered during nasal reconstruction procedures.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453