Non-invasive Procedures to Account for 50% of the Aesthetic Medicine Market Share
With a market share of over 40%, North America is likely to maintain its dominance in the medical aesthetics industry
In a recent market study, Fact.MR covers recent developments in the global aesthetic medicine market, highlighting vital aspects such as trends, drivers, opportunities, and restraints. The report studies recent developments in the segments of the market in terms of procedure and region.
Fact.MR – A Market Research and Competitive Intelligence Provider: The global sales of aesthetic medicine market in 2021 was adhered at US$ 64.6 Bn. With 10.3%, the estimated analysis of market growth during 2022 - 2032 is expected to be enormously higher.
Non-invasive procedure is expected to be the highest revenue generating service, computing for an absolute dollar opportunity of nearly US$ 64.4bn. This increases the demand of aesthetic medicine market.
From 2017 to 2021, market value of the aesthetic medicine industry increased at around 8.9% CAGR, in countries like, U.S., Canada, Brazil, Mexico and Germany held significant share in the global market.
For Critical Insights On This Market, Request For More Info
COVID-19 impacts limited non-emergency medical services, the dermatological and aesthetic medicine markets are expected to quickly recover once the epidemic is over.
The aesthetic medicine market is estimated to gain from an increase in awareness and demand for preventative procedures that gives anti-aging advantages of injectable medications early in life. Adult people are very aware of their physical appearance. This increased the demand for aesthetic operations, with botox being one of the most popular categories.
The combined influence of consumption upgrading phenomenon and higher consumer awareness are because of novel digital media marketing innovations.
Non-invasive operations surged in popularity as compared to invasive procedures. As a result, the market trend witnessed high growth in recent months, and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.3% over the coming 10 years.
- Non-invasive procedures segment reported for 53.7% of the scope of aesthetic medicine market with a revenue of US$37.9 Bn in 2022.
- In 2022, North America to contribute more than 41% market revenue.
- An increase in awareness and demand for preventative procedures that provide anti-aging benefits of injectable medications early in life is projected to boost the aesthetic medicine market.
- With a market share of over US$6.8 billion, liposuction was the most major contributor in invasive procedures, while Botox with a market share of approximately US$9.5 Bn
- Breast augmentation has witnessed a significant increase in the invasive procedure, which is estimated to grow at US$ 16.8 Bn by 2032 with a CAGR of 9.6%.
- In comparison to invasive procedures, non-invasive procedures have higher market share. Less pain, faster outcomes, and lower costs are providing growth to the global demand for non-invasive procedures.
- Patients are also interested in cosmetic procedures because of its simplicity with which they can heal at ease. This led to increase the demand of aesthetic medicine market.
- The development of advanced aesthetic devices such as non-invasive aesthetic devices and increasing focus on physical appearance, are some important market drivers.
To learn more about Aesthetic Medicine market, you can get in touch with our Analyst at
- In Jan 2021, Allergan Aesthetic associated with Cypris Medical, a Chicago-based private medical device company. The clinical trial has already begun, and it helps with the evaluation and cross-checking of Xact's safety in skin treatment on the face and nasolabial sulcus deepening.
- In Dec 2021, Allergen Aesthetics, a division of AbbVie, recently acquired Soliton, Inc., a medical technology firm. This acquisition will add to the company's non-invasive body reshaping therapy range.
- In Dec 2020, Galderma made a significant investment in its aesthetic portfolio, including the development of its U.S. salesforce and enhancements in ASPIRE Galderma Rewards' digital capabilities. The company's position in the medical aesthetics sector has been reinforced for initiatives.
Key Players in the Aesthetic Medicine Market include:
- Galderma Laboratories
- Merz Pharmaceuticals
- Alma Lasers
- Johnson & Johnson
- Solta Medical
More Valuable Insights on Aesthetic Medicine Market
Fact.MR provides an unbiased analysis of the aesthetic medicine market, presenting forecast statistics for the period from 2022-2032. The study divulges compelling insights on the global aesthetic medicine market with a detailed segmentation on the basis of:
- By Procedure Type
- Invasive Procedures
- Breast augmentation
- Nose reshaping
- Eyelid surgery
- Tummy tuck
- Other invasive procedures
- Non-Invasive Procedures
- Botox injections
- Soft tissue fillers
- Chemical peel
- Laser hair removal
- Invasive Procedures
- By Region
- North America
- Latin America
Key Questions Covered in Aesthetic Medicine Market Report
- How much is the aesthetic medicine market currently worth?
- What is the sales forecast for aesthetic medicine market?
- What was the last 5 year’s market CAGR?
- What is the upcoming prediction for aesthetic medicines market?
- Which are the top 5 countries driving demand for aesthetic medicines?
- What is the outlook for the market in North America?
- At what percentage is sales of aesthetic medicines going to register growth in Europe?
- What do statistics for South Korea and Japan reveal?
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain –
Parenteral Drug Market Analysis - The increased frequency of chronic illnesses such as cancer, cardiovascular disease, and diabetes has been the primary revenue driver for parenteral drugs around the world, and this trend is unlikely to change very soon.
Oral & Topical Anaesthetics Market Trends - The rise in the occurrences of dental-related illnesses and diseases is driving the global oral and topical anesthetics market. Increased public awareness about oral care, government healthcare efforts and training programs, an increase in dental patients, and oral cosmetic operations to drive the Oral & Topical Anesthetics market.
OTC Analgesics Market Forecast - With the wide availability of drugs for relieving various types of pain in distribution stores, OTC analgesic drugs are typically purchased in large quantities. These factors are expected to have an impact on the global OTC analgesics market's growth.
Geriatric Medicines Market Insights - Continuous research is contributing to the development of innovative drugs, which is positively impacting the geriatric medicine industry's sales. In the forecast term, the geriatric medicines market is expected to gain traction due to the increasing prevalence of high-quality geriatric care management systems.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have in our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & chemical and materials, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583