Nairovirus Infection Treatment Market: Nucleic acid detection segment to expand significantly
Nairovirus Infection Treatment Market: Introduction
Nairovirus belongs to the genus Orthonairovirus and family Nairoviridae and has circular, negative-sense single stranded RNA. The most common types of pathogenic diseases caused by these types of viruses include Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever and Nairobi sheep disease. Common modes of transmission are through ticks and arthropods. Other modes of transmission include contact with infected animal blood or tissues during and immediately after being slaughtered. Onset of symptoms for Nairovirus infection are fever, muscle ache, dizziness, neck pain and stiffness, backache, headache, sore eyes, and photophobia (sensitivity to light), which is generally followed by nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain and sore throat early on, followed by sharp mood swings and confusion.
Request Brochure for Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=81749
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Nairovirus Infection Treatment Market
- Rise in number of Nairovirus infections and its prevalence worldwide is a major factor driving the market. Statistical trends from WHO have indicated an increase in the number of people suffering from Nairovirus fever, especially Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever (CCHF). A survey conducted by WHO shows that the cases ranged from 4 cases in 2007 to 163 cases in 2016, 245 cases in 2017, and 483 cases in 2018.
- Technological advancements such as continuous research and development activities being conducted for the development of a lead drug to increase accuracy, quality, and result of existing treatment options and increasing public awareness about Nairovirus infection are major factors that are projected to boost the Nairovirus infection treatment market during the forecasted period.
- However non-availability of vaccines and no specific treatment approved for the treatment of Nairovirus are major factors that are estimated to hamper the Nairovirus Infection treatment market. Furthermore, the lack of skilled professionals involved for the treatment, unavailability of healthcare infrastructure in several regions due to unorganized sales and distribution are also likely to restrain the Nairovirus infection treatment market during the forecast period.
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Nairovirus Infection Treatment Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=81749
Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever segment to dominate global Nairovirus infection treatment market
- Based on indication, the global Nairovirus infection treatment market can be bifurcated into Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever (CCHF) and Nairobi Sheep Disease
- The Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever (CCHF) segment dominated the global market due to a rise in the number of patients infected with Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever virus and its increasing prevalence among patients. These factors cumulatively drive the segment.
Nucleic acid detection segment to expand significantly
- Based on diagnosis type, global Nairovirus infection treatment market can be classified into nucleic acid detection, serological testing, and cell culture isolation. The nucleic acid detection segment can be further sub-segmented into RT-PCR. The serological testing segment can be further bifurcated into IgG ELISA and Competitive Elisa.
- The nucleic acid detection segment is expected to dominate the global Nairovirus Infection treatment market due to the efficacy and preciseness of the results generated by RT-PCR tests, because they amplify the genetic material of the virus, i.e., generate multiple copies of the virus. Therefore, chances of errors in these tests are very less or none. Furthermore, the chances of false positives are very less as compared to that in other diagnostic tests.
Request for Custom Research - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=81749
Hospitals to be highly lucrative segment
- Based on end-user, the global Nairovirus infection treatment market can be divided into hospitals, specialty clinics, surgical centers, and others.
- The hospitals segment dominated the global Nairovirus infection treatment market due to marked percentage (%) increase in number of cases coming to hospitals and clinics and rise in healthcare Infrastructure facilities provided by hospitals
Middle East & Africa to dominate global Nairovirus infection treatment market
- In terms of region, the global Nairovirus infection treatment market can be segregated into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa accounts for a prominent share for the global Nairovirus infection treatment market, followed by North America. Rise in the number of Nairovirus infection cases with its increasing prevalence in patients due to abundant availability and enormous breeding of ticks in this region is a major factors that helps the region to hold a significant share of the global market.
Buy Nairovirus Infection Treatment Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=81749<ype=S
Key Manufacturers Operating in Market
The global Nairovirus infection treatment market was highly fragmented in 2019. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Merck & Co.
- Roche Holding AG
- Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Zydus pharmaceuticals
- Bausch Health Companies
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453