Lung In Vitro Market Size To Reach USD 976.9 Million In 2028, Says Reports and Data
Rising prevalence of lung disorders, increasing investments in research and development for drug discovery are some key factors surging growth of lung in vitro models market
The global lung in vitro market size is expected to reach USD 976.9 million in 2028 and register a CAGR of 17.9%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Rising prevalence of lung diseases, such as COPD, IPF, asthma, and lung cancer, and increasing research on these lung diseases along with development of novel drugs are key factors driving global market revenue growth.
Animal testing is one of the most commonly used techniques to analyze lung dysfunction and development of lung disease. To minimize experiments on animals, development of alternate in vitro models and demand for lung in vitro models are escalating. Lung in vitro models aid in distinguishing normal and diseased lung functioning. Advancements in cell culture technologies and development of 3D models are boosting growth of the lung in vivo market.
Various market players are investing in research and development activities to launch new products to enhance their respective product portfolios and maintain their market position by strategizing, entering into mergers and acquisitions, collaboration, and joint ventures. This will drive revenue growth of lung in vitro market. In addition, increasing implementation of regenerative medicine and tissue engineering is expected to open up new growth opportunities over the forecast period.
However, factors such as high cost of setup and dearth of skilled workers and professionals to operate and handle in vitro technology are key factors expected to hamper market growth during the forecast period.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4033
Some key highlights from the report:
- On the basis of type, the 3D models segment accounted for significant share of 55% in 2020 owing to rising adoption of 3D models and increasing requirement of efficient lung in vitro models.
- The 2D models segment is projected to account for fastest revenue growth between 2021 and 2028. Beneficial factors include cost-effectiveness, easy cell visibility, and requirement of 2D models in drug discovery to develop 3D models.
- Based on application, the drug discovery segment is expected to dominate other application segments between 2021 and 2028. Rising investments in R&D for developing novel drugs and increasing demand for in vitro models are key factors surging growth of the segment.
- North America is expected to dominate other regional markets in the global lung in vitro models market. Robust revenue growth is attributed to high utilization of in vitro techniques, presence of leading market players, availability of high funds from NIH, and well-established healthcare facilities in countries in the region.
- Asia Pacific is expected to register highest revenue CAGR of 17.2% over the forecast period owing to rising awareness of advanced cell culturing techniques, increasing government funds for research, rising prevalence of lung dysfunctions, and presence of robust key players.
- The market in the Middle East & Africa is projected to account for stable revenue growth during the forecast period owing to rising investments by major players with robust research and development facilities and increasing awareness about 2D in vitro technology.
- Some major players in the global lung in vitro model market include Epithelix (Switzerland), MatTek Corporation (US), Lonza (Switzerland), ATCC (US), InSphero (Switzerland), Emulate (US), AlveoliX (Switzerland), Oncotheis (Switzerland, TissUse (Switzerland), Mimetas (Netherlands), and CN Bio Innovations (UK).
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/4033
For this study, Reports and Data has segmented the global lung in vitro market based on type, application, and region:
Based On Type: (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 - 2028)
- 2D Models
- 3D Models
- In-house 3D Models
- Commercialized 3D Models
Based On Application: (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 - 2028)
- Drug Discovery
- 3D Model Development
- Basic Research
- Physiological Research
- Stem Cell Research and Regenerative Medicine
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4033
Based On Region: (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 - 2028)
- North America
- Rest Of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Explore Reports and Data's Prime Analysis of the global Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Industry:
Infectious Diseases In Vitro Diagnostics Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product (Instruments, Reagents, Software), By Technology (Molecular Diagnostics, Immunochemistry, Microbiology), By End-Use (Point of Care, Central Laboratories), And Region, Segment Forecasts To 2027
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Histology (Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Large Cell Carcinoma, Adenocarcinoma), By Treatment (Surgery, Radiology, Chemotherapy, Immunotherapy, Targeted Drug Therapy), And By Drug Class, Forecasts To 2027
Tumor Ablation Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Treatment (Surgical, Percutaneous, Laparoscopic), By Technology (Cryoablation, IRE, MWA, RFA), By Application (Liver, Lung, Breast, Prostate) and Region, Forecasts to 2026
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-lung-in-vitro-market