Lipid Nanodiscs Market to Witness Robust Growth during Forecast Period 2030 | Emergen Research
The global lipid nanodiscs market is expected to witness a robust CAGR during the forecast period. The growth of this market is attributed to the increasing demand for lipid nanodiscs in healthcare and pharmaceutical applications .The major drivers for the growth of the lipid nanodiscs market are the increasing use of lipid nanodiscs in drug delivery and vaccine development, the growing demand for personalized medicine, and the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases.
The major restraints for the growth of the lipid nanodiscs market are the lack of FDA approval for some applications, such as cancer therapy, and the challenge of synthesizing lipid nanodiscs with high payload capacity.
Lipid nanodiscs are artificial lipoproteins that are used as membrane scaffolds for studying various membrane proteins. They provide a more physiologically relevant environment as compared to other traditional methods such as detergent solubilization. Moreover, they are also biocompatible and can be easily produced in large quantities.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1177
Lipid nanodiscs are increasingly being used in a variety of biomedical applications due to their unique size, shape, and composition. Lipid nanodiscs are microscopic discs made up of lipids that can be used to encapsulate and deliver drugs, proteins, and other therapeutic agents. They have a diameter of just a few nanometers and are thus able to target specific cells or tissues in the body.
Lipid nanodiscs are being investigated for a variety of potential applications, including as delivery vehicles for drugs and vaccines, as diagnostic tools, and as platforms for studying cellular processes. In addition, lipid nanodiscs offer many advantages over other nanoparticle delivery systems, such as greater stability and lower toxicity.
Nanodisc technology (NDT) has recently gained popularity as a tool for studying membrane proteins. A nanodisc is a self-assembled artificial bilayer composed of lipids and amphipathic polymers that surround and solubilize a desired membrane protein. This technology enables the study of membrane proteins in their native environment, which is important for understanding their structure and function.
The small size of lipid nanodiscs offer significant advantages over other systems used for membrane protein purification, such as liposomes and detergent-solubilized proteins. The MSPs-nanodiscs system can be used to purify membrane proteins in a native-like environment, which is essential for studying their function. This new method is expected to accelerate the discovery of new therapeutics for a range of diseases.
Browse Full Report Description + Research Methodology + Table of Content + Infographics@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/lipid-nanodiscs-market
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- The Membrane Scaffold Proteins (MSPs) Nanodiscs segment is expected to register a rapid growth rate over the forecast period due to the advantages offered by this technology in drug discovery and development. Also, the adoption of lipid nanodiscs in the membrane protein purification application is expected to drive this market growth. For instance, in September 2018, researchers from University College London and Texas A&M University developed a new method for studying membrane proteins using MSPs-nanodiscs that can be used to better understand how these proteins function.
- The cancer segment accounted for largest revenue share in the global Lipid Nanodiscs market in 2021 due to rising prevalence of cancer and increase in research and development activities by pharmaceutical companies to develop new therapeutics for cancer treatment. According to the World Health Organization, approximately 18 million people were diagnosed with cancer in 2018 and the number is expected to rise in the forecast period.
- The healthcare industry is one of the major end-users of lipid nanodiscs. They are used in various applications such as drug delivery, diagnostics, and therapeutics. The pharmaceutical industry is also expected to contribute significantly to the growth of the lipid nanodiscs market.
- The Asia-Pacific region is expected to be the fastest-growing market for lipid nanodiscs during the forecast period. The growth in this region is driven by factors such as the increasing demand from the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries, and the growing economic development.
- North America accounted for a relatively larger revenue share in the global lipid nanodisc market in 2020, and this trend is projected to continue during the forecast period. Developing economies in South America are expected to create new avenues for market growth in the next few years. Rapid economic development and improvement in health care infrastructure have resulted in increased demand for innovative therapeutics, which is expected to fuel market growth.
Emergen Research is Offering Limited Time Discount (Grab a Copy at Discounted Price Now) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/1177
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented global Lipid Nanodiscs market on the basis of type, application, and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Membrane scaffold protein (MSP) Nanodiscs
- Synthetic Nanodiscs
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Neurodegenerative diseases
- Infectious disease
- Drug Development & discovery
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Explore More Reports Emergen Research:
Peristaltic Pumps Market By Product Type (Peristaltic Hose Pumps, Peristaltic Tube Pumps), By Discharge Capacity (Up to 30 psi, 30–50 psi, 50–100 psi, 100–200 psi, Above 200 psi), By Industry Vertical (Medical, Food & Beverage, Mining, Chemical Processing, Water & Wastewater Treatment, Oil & Gas, Pulp & Paper, Paints & Coatings), and By Region
FRP Vessels Market By Fiber Type (Carbon, Glass, Aramid), By Resin (Polyester, Epoxy, Polyurethane), By Distribution Channel (Online, Offline), By Industry Vertical (Automotive & Transportation, Chemicals, Oil & Gas, Water & Wastewater), and By Region
Dewatering Equipment Market By Product Type (Sludge Dewatering Equipment, Plastic Dewatering Equipment, Paper Dewatering Equipment), By Technology (Belt Presses, Centrifuges, Drying Beds, Filter Presses, Vacuum Filters, Sludge Lagoons), By Application (Industrial [Refineries, Mining, Chemical, Petroleum, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage, Textile], Municipal [Commercial, Residential]), and By Region
Industrial Packaging Market By Application (Building & Construction, Food & Beverage, Automotive, Pharmaceutical, Others), By Material (Wood, Metal, Plastic, Paperboard), By Product Type (Sacks, Drums, Boxes, Crates, Others), and By Region, Forecasts to 2027
Road Safety Market By Solutions (Incident Detection & Response, Red Light & Speed Enforcement, ANPR/ALPR), By Services (Managed Services, Professional Services), Forecasts to 2027
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trend’s existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Emergen Research Media Citations: https://www.emergenresearch.com/media-citations
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Press Release Available @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-releases