Lidocaine Market To Reach USD 5.6 Billion By 2026 – Reports and Data
Growing requirement in surgeries along with increasing application of lidocaine in dental procedures are the major factor influencing market growth.
The global Lidocaine Market is expected to reach USD 5.6 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. This can be mainly associated with the incidences of various minimally invasive surgical procedures, periodontal diseases and carries, inclination towards preventive healthcare, incidences of cosmetic procedures, incidences of painful disorders and growing applications in anti-itching and pain relief drug, associated with minor cuts, insect’s bites, skin scrapes, burns and eczema.
Lidocaine is an aminoethylamide derivative of xylidine. It is a lot times more toxic and potent than procaine and also provides local anesthesia that is by comparison more prompt, extensive, and long lasting.
For routine dental use the most suitable administration is of 2% lidocaine hydrochloride with 1:100,000 epinephrine, but the drug is also available as a plain solution or in multidose vials and with 1:50,000 epinephrine. Although 2% lidocaine with vasoconstrictor provides satisfactory dental anesthesia in normal circumstances, it has sometimes proved ineffective in rendering extremely sensitive teeth completely pain-free.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1175
Formulations of lidocaine hydrochloride include a 2% viscous solution, 2% gel, a 4% solution, and a 10% topical spray. Lidocaine base is marketed in a 5% and 2.5% solution and ointment and a 10% aerosol spray. A mucosal is also available as adherent patch 2 cm long × 1 cm wide and containing 46.1 mg of lidocaine.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- By type, topical jelly or ointment is widely used, on various parts of the body to cause numbness or loss of feeling for patients having certain medical attention. It helps to relieve pain and itching caused by conditions such as insect bites or stings, sunburn or other minor burns, poison oak, poison ivy, minor cuts, poison sumac, or scratches.
- By medical use, it is used as a drug to numb a specific area of the body for reducing pain and discomfort caused during surgeries or other invasive medical procedures. Both the injections and topical forms can be used for anesthesia.
- Topical anesthetic agents are used to decrease the pain associated with a variety of cutaneous procedures, by dermatologists, including soft tissue augmentation, laser surgery, and other cosmetic surgical treatments. Thus driving the market of the cosmetic applications.
- In medical applications, the drug is used as a local anesthetic (numbing medication), used to relieve pain and itching caused by conditions such as insect bites or stings, sunburn or other minor burns, poison oak, poison ivy, minor cuts, poison sumac, or scratches. It works by blocking nerve signals in the body.
- Geographically, North America is expected to dominate the global market, attributed to the presence of a well-established healthcare sector, increasing investments in the healthcare sector, and growing R&D activities.
- Europe is expected to be the second largest market globally owing to the growing demand for lidocaine formulations, increasing number of surgeries, and increasing investments in the healthcare sector.
- Asia-Pacific is anticipated to have the highest growth, at CAGR of 5.8% in the forecast period, owing to the increasing population, increasing disposable income, and growing investments in the healthcare sectors.
- Key participants include Pfizer, Inc., AstraZeneca Plc, Amneal Pharmaceuticals LLC, Glenmark PharmaceuticalsTaro Pharmaceuticals USA, Centura Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Inc., Teligent, Inc., Endo Pharmaceutical Inc., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc., and Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc., among others.
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1175
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented global Lidocaine Market on the basis of Type, dosage, medical uses, distribution channels, application, and region:
Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2018-2026 and Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- Patch, Extended Release
Dosage Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2018-2026 And Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
Medical Uses Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2018-2026 And Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- Pain And Irritation
- Postherpetic Neuralgia
- Cardiac Arrhythmia
- Gastrointestinal Tract Examination
- Labor Pain And Discomfort
- Nerve Block To Relieve Pain
Distribution Channels Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2018-2026 And Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
Applications Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2018-2026 And Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1175
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2018-2026 and Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South-east Asia
- Latin America
Explore Reports and Data's Prime Analysis of the global Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Industry:
Hemodynamic Monitoring Devices Market Analysis, by Product (Monitors, Disposables), By Type (Invasive, Minimally invasive, Non-invasive), By End Use (Hospital, Clinics & Ambulatory Care Centres, Homecare settings), Forecasts to 2026
Spinal Pumps Market Analysis, By Application (Pain Management, Spasticity management) By End-Use (Clinic, Hospital, ASCs, long term care centers), Forecasts to 2026
Retinal Surgery Devices Market Trends, Growth & Analysis, By Product (Vitrectomy Machines, Vitrectomy Packs), By Application (Diabetic Retinopathy, Retinal Detachment, Others), By End-Use (Hospitals, Clinics, Others), Forecasts To 2026
Vascular Closure Devices Market Share, Demand & Analysis, By Type (Active Approximators, Passive Approximators, External Hemostasis Device) By Access (Femoral, Radial) By Procedure (Interventional Cardiology, Interventional Radiology) Forecasts To 2026
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-lidocaine-market