Left Ventricular Assist Device (LVAD) Market To Reach USD 2.87 Billion By 2028 – Reports and Data
Increasing efforts to minimize cardiovascular disease-related deaths is expected to boost industry growth during the forecast period.
According to a new report by Reports and Data, the Global Left ventricular assist device (LVAD) Market size was valued at USD 1.31 Billion in 2020 and is forecast to reach USD 2.87 Billion, at a CAGR of 11.3% through 2028. The market growth is driven by changing lifestyle habits, rise in geriatric population, and technological advancements in the healthcare sector.
The global geriatric population base in expanding a faster pace. This section of the population is highly prone to cardiovascular diseases, which has resulted in an increased demand for cardiovascular care. This, in turn is positively impacting LVAD market growth.
Nearly 18 million deaths occur annually across the globe due to cardiovascular diseases. Such high death rate associated with cardiovascular diseases have promoted increased investment in the healthcare sector to minimize the number of deaths related to the condition. The shortage of a suitable heart donor is fuelling the adoption of ventricular assist devices (VADs) among CVD patients. Favorable outcomes associated with LVAD, such as improved survival rate, longevity, durability, and functionality of these devices are anticipated to boost Left Ventricular Assist Device Market size through 2028
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1477
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Based on type, the Left ventricular assist device (LVAD) segment is expected to observe a CAGR of 11.3% during the forecast period. Cardiovascular conditions require continuous support and Implantable LVAD are efficient in providing long term solutions, which is resulting in high product demand.
- Based on pump type, the Continuous Centrifugal Pumps segment is estimated to grow at 11.9% over the projected timeline. The robust growth can be attributed to the advantageous features associated with these pumps, including durability, simple placement process through surgery and minimal risk of thrombosis as compared to other types of pumps.
- Based on application, the Bridge-to-Recovery (BTR) Therapy segment is estimated deliver a notable growth rate of 12.1% during the analysis period. The segment’s growth is driven by rising incidence of traumatic cardiac failure and the associated need for continuous cardiac support.
- Based on end-user, the hospitals segment generated significant revenue in 2020 and is forecast to observe a CAGR of 11.5% during the forecast period. The segmental growth is driven by increasing need for care services for health conditions that require cardiac support.
- North America holds is forecast to showcase a CAGR of 11.7% during the forecast period on account of high occurrence rate of CVDs, availability of advanced technology, and expansion of the geriatric population base in the region.
- Key participants in the global left ventricular assist device market include Sunshine Heart, Sun Medical Technology Research, CorWave, Apaxis Inc., Evaheart, Abiomed, Jarvik Heart, HeartWare International, Reliantheart, Transonic, Thoratec, Terumo, and HeartWare International among others.
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1477
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global left ventricular assist device market on the basis of Type, Age group, Pump type, Application, End-user, and Region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Transcutaneous LVAD
- Implantable LVAD
Age group Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- 20-39 years
- 40-59 years
- 60-79 years
Pump type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Pulsatile volume-displacement pumps
- First-Generation Devices
- Axial flow pumps
- Second-Generation Devices
- Continuous flow centrifugal pumps
- Third-Generation Devices
Application Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Bridge-to-Recovery (BTR) Therapy
- Bridge-to-Transplant (BTT) Therapy
- Destination Therapy
- Bridge-to-Candidacy (BTC) Therapy
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1477
End-user Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Cardiology Centers
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Explore Reports and Data's Prime Analysis of the global Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Industry:
Vegetable (HPMC) Capsule Market Share By Geographical Regions, By Manufacturers, By Types, By Applications, Global Industry Forecasts, 2019-2026
Wound Care Biologics Market By Type (Biologic Skin Substitutes, Enzyme Based Formulations, Growth Factors), By Application Type (Acute Wounds, Chronic Wounds, Surgical Wounds), And Region - Global Forecast To 2028
Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR) Analyzers Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (Automatic Sedimentation Rate Analyzer, Semi-automatic Sedimentation Rate Analyzer, Manual Sedimentation Rate Analyzer), By End-user (Hospitals, Diagnostic Laboratories, Academic & Research Institutes, Others), And By Region, Forecast To 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-left-ventricular-assist-device-lvad-market