Increasing Incidence of Multidrug-Resistant Bacterial Infections is Augmenting the Demand for Rapid Medical Diagnostics Kits: Fact.MR
Rising occurrence of infectious diseases increasing the sales of rapid medical diagnostic kits
The global rapid medical diagnostic kits market is expected to surge on the back of increasing infectious diseases and decreasing immune strength of people. As per a study by Fact.MR, the rapid medical diagnostic kits market is estimated to surpass over 4% CAGR over the forecast period between 2021 and 2031.
According to World Health Organization (WHO), more than 422 million people are suffering from diabetes. Besides this, around 1.5 million deaths were reported due to diabetes in 2019. Due to the high prevalence of diabetes in low- and middle-income regions, the demand for blood glucose testing will boost the growth of the rapid medical diagnostic kits market.
As per a study by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHQR), more than a hundred million people are suffering from chronic conditions in the U.S alone, and over 50 million had multiple chronic conditions. Thus, the rising incidences will provide a lucrative growth opportunity for the market growth.
Thanks to increasing government initiatives and ongoing technological advancement in medical diagnostics, the rapid medical diagnostic kits market are expected to soar. According to Fact.MR, North America is projected to dominate the rapid diagnostic test kits market due to the rising prevalence of chronic diseases.
“The uninterrupted focus on advance healthcare systems for developing efficient point-of-care tests for COVID-19 management offered enormous market potential,” says Fact.MR analyst.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at
- The U.S. was dominating the rapid medical diagnostic kits market in 2020, with a market share exceeding 30.0%.
- In Europe, Germany is leading the market driven by highly developed healthcare infrastructure and the availability of skilled professionals.
- India is expected to project significant market growth owing to rapid technological development and increasing investments in healthcare infrastructure.
- Due to the presence of some prominent players and developed healthcare infrastructure, Japan has demonstrated rapid strides in the medical diagnostic kits market.
- China is one of the fastest-growing markets in the region on the back of the rising prevalence of diabetes and chronic diseases.
- Rising prevalence of chronic viral and infectious diseases will fuel the demand for rapid medical diagnostic kits.
- Increasing government initiatives and technological advancement in diagnostics healthcare will drive market growth.
- The outbreak of COVID-19 and rising cases of coronavirus are propelling the demand for rapid medical diagnostic kits.
- Lack of accuracy is restraining the demand for rapid medical diagnostic kits.
- High cost of rapid medical diagnostic kits might hamper the market growth.
Explore tables and figures of the study. Request ToC of the report at
Key players operating in the rapid medical diagnostic kits market are ACON Laboratories, Inc., Abbott Laboratories, Artron Laboratories Inc., Alfa Scientific Designs, Inc., Becton, Dickinson, and Company, BTNX, Inc., bioMérieux SA, Cardinal Health, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Danaher Corporation, Creative Diagnostics, Meridian Bioscience, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, McKesson Medical-Surgical, Inc., Sight Diagnostics Ltd., Trinity Biotech, and Zoetis. To maintain their lead, the market players are focusing on launching novel products and receiving approval for healthcare institutes. For instance,
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (Otsuka) and Denka Company Limited received approval from Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare for the usage of Quick Navi ™ -Flu2, a rapid diagnostic kit for the detection of influenza virus antigen.
- In 2020, Quidel Corporation received Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) from the FDA for novel Sofia 2 SARS Antigen FIA for rapid diagnosis of COVID-19.
More Insights on the Rapid Medical Diagnostic Kits Market
Fact.MR offers unbiased analysis of the rapid medical diagnostic kits market. In order to understand the global market potential, its growth, and scope, the market is segmented on the basis of test (cholesterol monitoring, infectious diseases testing, substance abuse testing, fertility & pregnancy testing, blood glucose testing, and other tests), and application (hospitals & clinics, homecare settings, and veterinary), across seven regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, South Asia, East Asia, Oceania and Middle East & Africa).
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain
Home Diagnostics Market - A recent study by Fact.MR on the Home Diagnostics market offers a 10-year forecast analysis for the period 2020 to 2030. The study analyzes key trends that are currently influencing the growth of the market. This report covers key dynamics, including drivers, restraints, and opportunities for leading market players along with key stakeholders and emerging players.
Medical Suction Devices Market - Fact.MR’s extensive coverage on the Medical Suction Devices Market offers in-depth insights about the prominent growth dynamics that are likely to aid expansion of growth prospects in the near future. Data has been presented in the form of key segments across prominent geographies, along with important information concerning key manufacturers operating within the industry.
Dermatology Diagnostic Devices Market - The global Dermatology Diagnostic Devices Market study published by Fact.MR offers an unbiased analysis of the prominent drivers, opportunities and trends expected to shape future expansion outlook. The report provides a comprehensive assessment on the prominent segments and geographies which are likely to benefit market players in forthcoming years.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583