Implantable Medical Devices Market: Rise in Demand for Minimally Invasive Procedures to Driven the Market
- According to Transparency Market Research’s latest report on the global Implantable Medical Devices market for the historical period 2017–2018 and forecast period 2019–2027. Increase in prevalence of coronary arterial diseases (CADs), rise in demand for minimally invasive procedures and rise in geriatric population are projected to drive the global market during the forecast period.
- According to the report, the global implantable medical devices market was valued at US$ 37,700.8 Mn in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 4.6 % from 2019 to 2027. In terms of volume, the global implantable medical devices were accounted at 10,712,732 units in 2018.
Rise in prevalence of coronary arterial diseases (CADs): Key Drivers
- The number of patients suffering from chronic degenerative ailments such as arthritis and chronic cardiac disease is increasing rapidly
- In many instances patients cannot be cured by pharmacological treatments. These implants can prove to be life savers. The baby boomers have increased with time. This will lead to high prevalence of chronic degenerative diseases, which in turn will increase demand for implantable devices
Request Brochure of Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=13946
Rising incidences of Dental Problems: Key Drivers
- Intake of junk/unhealthy food has increased across the globe in the past few years. This has had an adverse effect on the population’s overall health and even dental health. Hence, people are opting for dental implants. The dental implants are also utilized in orthodontics and periodontics as well.
Increase in Usage of Substitute Materials for Implants to Hamper Market
- Development of substitutes of traditional materials used in the manufacture of implants will lead to intense competition among companies that manufacture medical implants. Ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWE) or high density polyethylene are popularly being used in orthopedic implants
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Implantable Medical Devices Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=13946
Global Implantable Medical Devices Market: Competitive Landscape
- This report profiles major players in the global implantable medical devices market based on various attributes such as company overview, financial overview, product portfolio, business strategies, and recent developments
- The global implantable medical devices market is highly fragmented, with the presence of a number of international as well as regional players
- Leading players operating in the global Implantable Medical Devices market are
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Danaher Corporation
- Dentsply Sirona
- Institut Straumann AG
- Johnson & Johnson Services Inc
- Smith & Nephew
- Terumo Corporation
- Zimmer Biomet
Request for Custom Research - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=13946
Global Implantable Medical Devices Market: Key Developments
Key players in the global implantable medical devices market are engaged in regulatory approvals, technologically advanced products, launch of new products, and acquisition & collaborative agreements with other companies. These strategies are likely to fuel the growth of the global implantable medical devices market. A few expansion strategies adopted by players operating in the global implantable medical devices market are:
- In January 2018, Zimmer Biomet launched Sidus Stem-Free Shoulder system, a total shoulder arthroplasty solution that allows the restoration of a range of motions through its strong clinical performance. This enabled the company to expand its product offering to customers in shoulder arthroplasty
- In September 2016, the company entered into an agreement to acquire the assets of Instratek, an orthopedic implants and endoscopic instrumentation manufacturer. This acquisition enabled the company strengthen its leadership in the forefoot and upper extremity segment
- In March 2015, Smith & Nephew plc acquired EuroCiencia Colombia (ECC), which has been Smith & Nephew's sole distributor for orthopedic reconstruction, trauma, and sports medicine products in Colombia since 2006
Pre Book Implantable Medical Devices Market Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=13946<ype=S
The report on the global implantable medical devices market discussed individual strategies, followed by company profiles of manufacturers of implantable medical devices. The competitive landscape section has been included in the report to provide readers with a dashboard view and a company market share analysis of key players operating in the global implantable medical devices market.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453