Humanized Mouse and Rat Model Market: Increased development of monoclonal antibodies and improved healthcare to drive the market
Humanized Mouse and Rat Model Market: Introduction
- Humanized mouse and rat model is a model that contains functional human genes, cells, tissues, and organs in case of biological and medical research. These mouse and rat models are used to simulate the human immune system in health and pathology environments.
- Humanized mouse and rat models are utilized for basic research, safety evaluation for large molecule therapies, simulation of some human-specific infectious diseases, and effectiveness testing of immunotherapy methods. Human protein is expressed and the mouse protein is repressed in both cells and tissues.
- Humanized mouse and rat models are valuable instruments to perform preclinical testing in order to replicate human pathological condition, to assess the potency of compounds, and to measure their effects on human proteins.
Request Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=81403
Key Drivers, Restrains, and Opportunities of Global Humanized Mouse and Rat Model Market
- Use of mouse and rat models for the detection of immunodeficiency disorders, tumors, and other unusual diseases, increase in R&D activities carried out by pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies; continuous funding & interventions from governments & private sectors for mouse and rat model research; and rise in the acceptance of adapted medicines boost the humanized mouse and rat model market. For instance, in August 2020, The National Institutes of Health awarded a US$1.2 million grant to the Mouse Biology Program at the University of California to develop mice that are vulnerable to the COVID-19 virus and to deliver them to scientists, with the goal of developing mice that can be used to replicate the human COVID-19 disease.
- Technological developments, increasing incidence of cancer, research and development activities, and the increasing acceptance of customized medicines are key factors that are expected to drive the global humanized mouse and rat model Industry
- However, rigid rules and legislation for the humane use of animals and expensive practices for the care of animal housing hamper the development of the global humanized mouse model industry. Increased development of monoclonal antibodies and improved healthcare in developing countries are expected to offer significant opportunities for the market.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Humanized Mouse and Rat Model Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=81403
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Humanized Mouse and Rat Model Market
- North America is leading the global humanized mouse and rat models market, in terms of volume, the region is projected to account for a significant share of the global market. Expansion of the market in the region can be primarily attributed due to the biomedical research, pre-clinical activities of CROs and pharmaceutical R&D, the continuous and conscientious use of animals by animal welfare organizations, increased manufacturing of monoclonal antibody in the U.S. along with increased stem cell testing, and government funding for the development of protein drugs in Canada.
Pre Book Humanized Mouse and Rat Model Market Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=81403<ype=S
- The market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a notable CAGR during the forecast period, due to R&D partnerships in China, initiatives to minimize drug approval time, mandatory animal testing for all pharmaceuticals and cosmetics in China, increasing government and private sector investment in China's life sciences sector, and increasing biomedical and medical research and regenerative medicine research in Japan. Furthermore, expansion of the biomedical industry in India and the creation of bio-clusters to support the biotechnology industry in India are also driving the market in Asia Pacific. For instance, Taconic, a leading provider of life science solutions, and Vivo Bio Tech Ltd., a full-service contract testing company, have entered into an agreement that provides Vivo Bio Tech the right to breed and distribute selected Taconic mouse and rat models in India. The deal is expected to enables both firms to significantly increase the supply of high quality animals for biomedical research in India.
- Rise in translational and biomedical research in Singapore, increase in animal research in Malaysia, and ongoing biomedical research activities in Australia are also driving the market in Asia Pacific
Read more information here:
Key Players Operating in Global Humanized Mouse and Rat Model Market
The global humanized mouse and rat model market is highly consolidated due to the presence of key players. A large number of manufacturers hold a major share in their respective regions. Growth strategies adopted by leading players are likely to drive the global humanized mouse and rat model market. For instance, in February 2020, Taconic Biosciences, a global pioneer in offering drug discovery animal model solutions, announced that its humanized immune system mice models were presently being developed in Europe. Local manufacturing makes it easier for Europe-based drug discovery researchers to access this vital oncology research instrument.
Ask for Discount :
Major players operating in the global humanized mouse and rat model market are listed below:
- The Jackson Laboratory
- Crown Bioscience
- Taconic Biosciences
- Horizon Discovery
- Hera Biolabs
- Charles River Laboratories International Inc
- Vitalstar Biotechnology
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453