HLA Typing for Transplant Market Growth 2022-2028: Growing Incidence Of Chronic Diseases And Rising Demand For Organ Transplantation
The global HLA typing for transplant market size is expected to reach USD 1,206.02 Million by 2028 at a CAGR of 7.0%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing prevalence of infectious diseases, rising number of transplant procedures, and growing investment in Human Leukocyte Antigen research are key factors expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period. In addition, increasing need for organ transplants due to rising incidence of organ failure due to unhealthy lifestyle and eating habits, and excessive alcohol consumption and drug abuse are other key factors driving revenue growth of the market.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3976
Human Leukocyte Antigen (HLA) typing is primarily carried out to assess immune compatibility of donors and recipient for bone marrow or cord blood transplants. HLA molecules are major molecules that initiate graft rejection and have been widely studied in transplantation biology. HLA typing and matching offers numerous benefits in organ transplantation such as better graft function, longer graft survival, reduced chances of graft rejection, and increased possibility of reduced immunosuppression. Technological advancement in molecular diagnostics have enabled HLA typing to offer more accurate results based on the identification of differences in HLA genes. This is expected to drive revenue growth of the market over the forecast period.
Rising funding and private-public collaboration to boost the scope of HLA research, increasing global burden of infectious diseases, and rapidly growing geriatric population across the globe are key factors expected to drive revenue growth of the market over the forecast period. Rapid shift from serological assays to gene-based HLA typing is expected to further contribute to revenue growth of the market over the forecast period. However, high costs associated with NGS and PCR systems and equipment and unfavorable reimbursement policies regarding organ transplant is expected to restrain market growth to a certain extent over the forecast period.
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- Molecular assays segment is expected to register significant revenue growth over the forecast period owing to increasing advantages of PCR-based molecular assays and growing application of real-time PCR (RT-PCR) in research and diagnostic laboratories.
- Instruments segment is expected to register rapid revenue CAGR over the forecast period owing to their enhanced functions and cost-effectiveness. Additionally, development of new technologies has led to production of advanced instruments with longer shelf life and higher accuracy and this is expected to further drive revenue growth of this segment over the forecast period.
- Diagnostic segment is expected to register considerable revenue growth over the forecast period owing to increasing use of HLA typing to diagnose rare and chronic disorders and in preimplantation genetic diagnosis.
- Hospitals segment revenue is expected to expand considerably over the forecast period owing to increasing number of patients, rising incidence of chronic and lifestyle-induced diseases, and growing number of organ transplants performed in hospitals.
- North America accounted for a revenue share of 37.1% in the global market in 2020 and is expected to register significant revenue growth over the forecast period owing to increasing investment in HLA research, rapid advancement in transplant technologies, rising incidence of chronic illnesses, and presence of developed healthcare system in the region.
- In September 2020, Omixon, which is global leader in molecular diagnostics, launched OmniType, an 11-locus multiplex HLA genotyping assay and software that can be used with the Illumina sequencing platforms.
The global market comprises various market players operating at regional and global levels. These key players are adopting various strategies such as R&D investments, license agreements, partnerships, mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, and joint ventures to gain a robust footing in the market.
Top Companies Profiled in the Report:
Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., QIAGEN N.V., Illumina, Inc., CareDx, Inc., Immucor, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., F. Hoffman-La Roche Ltd., Hologic, Inc., Luminex, Biofortuna, Takara Bio, and Omixon, among others.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/hla-typing-for-transplant-market
HLA Typing for Transplant Market Segmentation:
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Molecular Assay Technologies
- PCR-Based Molecular Assays
- Real-time PCR
- Sequence-specific Primer-PCR
- Sequence-specific Oligonucleotide-PCR
- Other PCR-based Molecular Assays
- Sequencing-based Molecular Assays
- Sanger Sequencing
- Next-generation Sequencing
- Other Sequencing-based Molecular Assays
- PCR-Based Molecular Assays
- Non-molecular Assay Technologies
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., Italy, France, BENELUX, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Rest of LATAM)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Ask for Customized Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3976
This study aims to define market sizes and forecast the values for different segments and countries in the coming eight years. The study aims to include qualitative and quantitative perspectives about the industry within the regions and countries covered in the report. The report also outlines the significant factors, such as driving factors and challenges, that will determine the market’s future growth.
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data:
Brachytherapy Market Analysis, By Type High Dose Rate Brachytherapy, Low Dose Rate Brachytherapy], By Product (Brachytherapy Afterloader, Brachytherapy Applicators, Brachytherapy Software), By Application (Prostate Cancer, Breast Cancer, Gynecological Cancers, Others), By End Use, and By Region Forecast to 2028
Laboratory Freezers Market Trends, Size & Analysis, By Product (Freezers, Refrigerators, Cryopreservation Systems), By End Use (Blood Banks, Pharmaceutical And Biotechnological Companies, Others) And By Region Forecasts To 2027
Laboratory Gas Generators Market Analysis, By Products (Nitrogen Gas Generators, Hydrogen Gas Generators), Applications (Gas Chromatography, Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry,), End Use (Pharmaceutical and Biotechnological Companies,), Region Outlook Forecasts To 2026
Pressure Ulcers Treatment Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product (Pressure Relief Devices, Wound Dressings, Wound Care Devices, Others), By Wound (Stage-1, Stage-2, Stage-3, Stage-4, Deep Tissue Injury), By End Use, By Region Forecasts To 2027
PTA Balloon Catheter Market Analysis, By Types (Polyurethane, Nylon), By Applications (Coronary Artery Disease, Peripheral Vascular Disease), By End Use (Hospitals And Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers) Forecasts To 2026
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problem provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.