Health Coach Market Size to Hit USD 25.95 Billion by 2030
The global health coach market size is projected to hit around USD 25.95 billion by 2030 from valued at USD 14.48 billion in 2021, registered growth at a CAGR of 6.7% from 2022 to 2030.
The global health coach market is expected to grow owing to the rising awareness regarding the behavioral and mental health among the global population. The major companies in the health coach market are hiring expert health coaches to cater to the corporate end users. The growing health awareness and the rising consumer expenditure on health and wellness are boosting the adoption of the health coaches who can provide expert guidance and educate the clients to manage chronic health conditions and bad lifestyle habits.
Get the Sample Copy of Report@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/sample/1223
The rising burden of diseases, physical inactivity, changing lifestyle of the consumers, and rising obesity are some of the major factors behind the growing need for the health coaches. The health insurers and corporates are increasingly adopting the health coach services to ensure the well-being of the employees that will contribute to the enhanced productivity of the employees. Hence the demand for the health coach is expected to grow at a burgeoning rate during the forecast period.
Market Size in 2028
USD 22.72 Billion
6.7% from 2022 to 2030
2022 to 2030
- Based on mode of learning, the online segment dominated the global health coach market in 2020. This growth is attributed to the increased penetration of the internet and access to the smartphones and desktops/laptops. The improved access to the digital technologies and the increasing investments in the development of telecommunications and IT infrastructure, coupled with the presence of favorable online communication technologies has significantly fostered the growth of the online mode of learning segment.
- Based on the application, the general wellness was the dominating segment in the global health coach market. The increased health consciousness owing to the surging prevalence of diseases and increased health consciousness has fueled the growth of the general wellness segment. Moreover, the increasing expenditure on the health and wellness related to the general conditions like diabetes and physical health has propelled the market growth.
- North America dominated the global health coach market in 2020. This is attributed to the presence of huge population who are suffering from various chronic diseases such as orthopedic disorders, diabetes, cancer, cardiovascular diseases, obesity, and many more. It is estimated that more than half of the US population is suffering from one or more chronic diseases. The increased adoption of the digital technologies, increased health awareness, high healthcare costs, and the high healthcare expenditure are some of the major factors that has driven the growth of the North America health coach market.
- Asia Pacific is expected to be the most opportunistic market during the forecast period, owing to the surging penetration of the health coaching companies in the region. The rising investments by the top multinational companies in Asia Pacific for expansion has resulted in the growing demand for the health coach services. The top companies are increasingly adopting the health coach services for the well-being of their employees. The growing penetration of the health coaching providers, rising awareness regarding the health coaching, increasing health consciousness, and the growing demand for the healthy and active lifestyle among the population is significantly driving the growth of the health coach market in Asia Pacific region.
Ask here for customization study@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/customization/1223
Future of Health Coach Market
The rapidly growing number of internet users across the globe and the rising awareness regarding the services of health coach is expected to boost the demand for the health coaches across the globe. According to the International Telecommunications Union, around 63% of the global population have access to the internet and most of them operates through smartphones. Thus, the growing adoption of smartphones and rising number of internets users is expected to boost the online health coach services and drive the overall market growth in the foreseeable future.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis:
- The COVID-19 pandemic resulted in increased number of behavioral and mental health disorder cases across the globe, which has significantly boosted the demand for the health coaches across the globe.
- The increased adoption of the digital technologies for the virtual mode of learning has significantly impacted the growth of the market in 2020.
- The growing penetration of the digital technologies accelerated by the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic will have a long term positive impact on the global health coach market.
- Closure of gyms and other fitness centers boosted the demand for the health coaches across the globe.
Key Developments in the Marketplace:
Various developmental strategies like partnerships, acquisitions, and mergers adopted by the key market players is expected to have a significant impact on the market and will offer lucrative growth aspects to market players.
By Mode of Learning
- Online / Tele Coaching
- Holistic Health Coaching
- Wellness Health Coaching
- Primal/Paleo Health Coaching
- Less than 6 Months
- Dairy 6 Months to 12 Months
- More than 12 Months
By Coach Type
- Personal Coach
- Family Coach
- Corporate Coach
- General Wellness
- Behavioral Health
- Chronic Conditions/Diseases
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Click Here to View Full Report Table of Contents
Buy this Premium Research Report@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/checkout/1223
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org | +1 9197 992 333