Genomics In Cancer Care Market Growth Analysis, Share, Demand By Regions, Scope And Forecast 2027
The global genomics in cancer care market is forecasted to reach USD 39.94 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The genomics in cancer research market is observing high demand attributed to the rising incidence of cancer. Cancer has a significant impact on society in the U.S. and across the globe. It has been estimated that 1,735,350 new disease cases were diagnosed in the U.S., and 609,640 people suffered death from the disease. The number of new incidences of the disease is 439.2 per 100,000 men and women annually, and the number of cancer-related morbidities is 163.5 per 100,000 men and women annually. Moreover, it has been estimated that in 2017, 15,270 children and adolescents in the age range of 0-19 years were diagnosed with disease, out of which 1,790 suffered death owing to the disease. In the year 2017, an estimated USD 147.30 billion was spent on cancer care in the US.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3712
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Pharmaceutical companies are making use of the available genomic information in personalized medicine, which is forecasted to significantly impact the growth of the market. The reduction in the cost of sequencing has enabled whole-genome sequencing at a very affordable price, which has made it more attractive to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
- Genome sequencing held a significant share of genomics in the cancer care market in 2019 due to its adoption of whole-genome sequencing and application of the sequence databases for disease prognosis and screening.
- Polymerase chain reaction (PCR) has several advantages, which are boosting the demand for genomics in the cancer care market. The reaction is simple, easy to understand, and also produces results quickly. The technique is very sensitive, with the potential to produce billions of copies of a certain product for cloning, sequencing, and analysis. Thus, it finds its use in analyzing alterations of gene expression levels in tumors, microbes, or other disease states.
- North America contributed to the largest genomics in cancer care market share in 2019. The market dominance is owing to the higher acceptance of advanced technologies, well-established healthcare diagnostic facilities, the surging incidence of cancer, and the enactment of numerous initiatives for raising awareness about the disease in the region.
The ongoing pandemic is significantly changing the dynamics of the pharma and healthcare sector. Various countries are facing challenges such as shortage of medicines, vaccines, healthcare devices in hospitals. This is expected to open lucrative growth opportunities for market players in the coming years.
For Inquiry Before Buying @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/3712
The global market comprises various market players operating at regional and global levels. These key players are adopting various strategies such as R&D investments, license agreements, partnerships, merger and acquisitions, collaborations, and joint ventures to gain robust footing in the market.
Top Companies Profiled in the Report:
Agilent Technologies, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Qiagen, GE Healthcare, Roche Diagnostics, Abbott Laboratories, Illumina Inc., Cancer Genetics Inc., Sigma Aldrich, and Perkin Elmer, among others.
Browse Full Report Description with Research Methodology, Table of Content and Infographics @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/genomics-in-cancer-care-market
Genomics In Cancer Care Market Segmentation:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Genome Sequencing
- Nucleic Acid Extraction & Purification
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., Italy, France, BENELUX, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Rest of LATAM)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3712
This study aims to define market sizes and forecast the values for different segments and countries in the coming eight years. The study aims to include qualitative and quantitative perspectives about the industry within the regions and countries covered in the report. The report also outlines the significant factors, such as driving factors and challenges, that will determine the market’s future growth.
Press Release Available @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-genomics-in-cancer-care-market
Explore More Industry Research by Reports and Data:
Cetuximab Market Size, Share and Trends Analysis Report by Type (100 mg/50 ml Injection, 200 mg/100 ml Injection), by Application (Head and Neck Cancer, Metastatic Colorectal, Metastatic Non-Small Lung Cancer), By Region, Competitive Strategies and Segment Forecasts, 2016-2026 Download PDF Brochure
Ambulatory Care Service Market Analysis, By Type (Primary, Emergency, Surgical, Other) By Application (Orthopedic, Ophthalmic, Spinal Injury, Gastroenterology, Plastic Surgery, Other), Forecasts to 2026 Download PDF Brochure
Automated Dispensing Machine Market Analysis, By Application (In-patient, Out-patient) By End Use (Hospitals, Pharmacies, Drug Stores, others), Forecasts to 2026 Download PDF Brochure
Cartilage Repair Market Size, Share, Trends, By Treatment Modality, By Application, By Treatment Type, By End Use, and By Region Forecast to 2028 Download PDF Brochure
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check out our upcoming research report at https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit Our YouTube Channel and hit subscribe for Future Update: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChLqKTFLm6sVBLEUjnadIhQ/videos