Fibrinogen Concentrate Market Size to Reach USD 4.19 Billion in 2028, Says Reports and Data
Increasing preference for fibrinogen concentrate over fresh-frozen plasma, rising incidence of bleeding disorders, and increasing number of fibrinogen product approvals are some key factors driving market growth
Market Size – USD 2.61 Billion in 2020, Market Growth – at a CAGR of 6.1%, Market Trends – Rising R&D investment to accelerate development of advanced fibrinogen products
The global fibrinogen concentrate market size is expected to reach USD 4.19 Billion in 2028 at a CAGR of 6.1%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing R&D activities to develop new therapies for bleeding disorders, rising demand for fibrinogen concentrates to treat congenital deficiencies, and high incidence of bleeding disorders across the globe are key factors expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period. In addition, increasing number of advanced and innovative in pipeline to treat bleeding disorders is also expected to contribute to revenue growth of the market going ahead.
Fibrinogen concentrate is a lyophilized and purified human plasma fibrinogen and is widely used as an alternative to traditional sources of fibrinogen, which is a natural blood protein playing a vital role in coagulation process. Fibrinogen concentrate has been extensively used and recommended for bleeding disorders and acquired coagulation disorders in several countries across the globe as it significantly improves blood clot firmness and minimizes the need for postoperative transfusion. Fibrinogen concentrate can either be plasma-derived or a recombinant and is often used for afibrinogenemia and dysfibrinogenemia. Increasing research is being carried out across the globe to expand its application scope to use it for conditions such as hemorrhage resuscitation. This is expected to contribute to revenue growth of the market going ahead.
New product launches and approvals of fibrinogen concentrates are also expected to be a key factor driving market growth. In addition, increasing focus of key players on developing advanced fibrinogen concentrates to treat bleeding disorders is also a key market growth driving factor. However, adverse reactions associated with fibrinogen concentrate such as arterial thrombosis, dyspnea, nausea, and others are expected to hamper market growth to a certain extent over the forecast period.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/58
Some Key Highlights from the Report:
- Human fibrinogen type segment is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global market over the forecast period owing to increasing need for fibrinogen concentrate to treat bleeding disorders and congenital coagulation deficiencies.
- Congenital fibrinogen deficiency segment is expected to register robust revenue CAGR over the forecast period owing to high incidence of hemophilia, rising rate of bleeding disorders, proven safety and efficiency of fibrinogen concentrates and rapid advancements in fibrinogen products.
- North America is expected to dominate other regional markets over the forecast period owing to increasing geriatric population and high rate of bleeding disorders, advancements in diagnostics and therapeutics, and robust presence of key players in the region.
- Major companies in the market include CSL Behring, Baxter, Johnson & Johnson (Ethicon), LFB Group, ProFibrix BV (The Medicines Company), Shanghai RAAS, Jiangxi Boya Bio-Pharmaceutical, Hualan Biological Engineering, Harbin Pacific Biopharmaceutical, and Greencross.
- In November 2019, Octapharma AG announced approval for use of fibryga, which is a lyophilised human fibrinogen concentrate for intravenous infusion, in treatment of acquired fibrinogen deficiency in 15 European countries.
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/58
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global fibrinogen concentrate market on the basis of type, application type, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume in Tons, 2018–2028)
Application Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume in Tons, 2018–2028)
- Congenital Fibrinogen Deficiency
- Surgical Procedures
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/58
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume in Tons, 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of APAC
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Explore Reports and Data's Prime Analysis of the global Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Industry:
Hemostasis Analyzers Market Analysis, By Product (Laboratory analyzer, POC testing,) By Test Type (Prothrombin Time, Fibrinogen, Activated Partial and others) By Technology Type (Mechanical and others) By End-Use (Diagnostic Centers, Hospitals, and others), Forecasts to 2026 Product (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Bovine Blood Plasma Derivatives Market Size, Share & Trends, By Type (Bovine Serum, FBS, Bovine Serum Albumin, Fibrinogen, Protein Ingredient, Others), By Application (Scientific Research, Industrial Production, Feed, Others), And Regional Forecasts To 2027
Coagulation Analyzers Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product, By Technology (Mechanical, Electrochemical) By Test Types (APTT, D-Dimer, Fibrinogen, PT) By End Use (Hospitals, Research Institutes), And Segment, Forecasts To 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-fibrinogen-concentrate-market