Epinephrine Market Size to Reach USD 4.76 Billion in 2028, Says Reports and Data
Increasing launch of cost-efficient generic epinephrine products, growing incidence of anaphylaxis, and rising demand for epinephrine injections to treat cardiac arrest and asthma are some key factors driving market growth
Market Size – USD 2.44 Billion in 2020, Market Growth – at a CAGR of 8.7%, Market Trends- Rapidly rising demand for epinephrine auto-injectors
The global epinephrine market size is expected to reach USD 4.76 Billion in 2028 at a CAGR of 8.7%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing demand for auto-injectors owing to their quick administration during emergency situations, increasing incidence of severe allergic reactions and anaphylactic shock, and technological advancements in epinephrine injectors are key factors expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period. Epinephrine is widely used to restore cardiac rhythm, control asthma, and treat life-threatening allergic reactions. This is also a key factor boosting demand for epinephrine products and is expected to contribute to market growth going ahead.
Epinephrine, or adrenaline, is a hormone and neurotransmitter having vasoconstricting, intraocular pressure-reducing, and bronchodilating activities. Epinephrine is one of the most widely used agents as it can function both as a medication and hormone. Epinephrine has been approved by the FDA for the treatment of type 1 hypersensitivity reaction, cardiac arrest, and asthma attacks and also has several off-label uses. Epinephrine plays an important role in fight-or-flight response by increasing blood flow to muscles. Based on the diagnosis, epinephrine administration varies such as it can be given intravenously, injection into muscles, by inhalation, or by injecting just under the skin.
Increasing demand for epinephrine auto-injectors for quick emergency response is expected to be a key market growth driving factor. However, side effects of epinephrine such as high blood pressure, headache, abnormal heart rhythm in some cases, and anxiety among others are can hamper market growth to a certain extent over the forecast period.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/91
Some Key Highlights from the Report:
- Epinephrine auto-injector segment is expected to register significant revenue growth over the forecast period owing to growing demand for prefilled auto-injectors due to its quick response, launch of affordable generic epinephrine products, and innovations in auto-injectors.
- Anaphylaxis segment is expected to account for a significant share in the global market owing to increasing incidence of anaphylactic allergic reactions and increasing number of people susceptible to allergies. Epinephrine is primary treatment approach for anaphylaxis.
- North America is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global market owing to increasing number of people with life-threatening food allergies, rise in chronic illnesses due to allergies, presence of robust healthcare facilities, and rapid launch of advanced epinephrine injections and products.
- Key companies in the market include Abbott Laboratories, Lincoln Medical, Ltd., Mylan, Inc., Sanofi SA, Amedra Pharmaceuticals LLC and ALK Abello A/S.
- In June 2021, Alerje Inc., which is a food allergy management company based in Detroit, introduced a smartphone case equipped with auto-injector that rapidly releases epinephrine during severe allergic reactions. It will also automatically alter the patients’ support circle through Alerje smartphone app when a dose is discharged from the case.
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/91
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global epinephrine market on the basis of type, application, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; Volume, Tons, 2018–2028)
- Epinephrine Auto-injector
- Epinephrine Prefilled Syringe
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; Volume, Tons, 2018–2028)
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/91
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; Volume, Tons, 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of APAC
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Explore Reports and Data's Prime Analysis of the global Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Industry:
Animal Growth Promoters and Performance Enhancers Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (Antibiotic Growth Promoters, Non-antibiotic Growth Promoters), By Animal Type (Poultry, Swine, Livestock, Aquaculture, Others), By Region, Forecast To 2028
Depth Filtration Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Media Type (Cellulose, Activated Carbon, Diatomaceous Earth), By Product (Cartridge, Capsule, Sheet, Module, Others), By End-use (Healthcare, Food & Beverages, Water Filtration, Others), and By Region, Forecast To 2028
Solvent Evaporation Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (Nitrogen Blowdown Evaporators, Rotary Evaporators, Centrifugal Evaporators, Others), By End-User (Pharmaceutical & Biopharmaceutical Industries, Academic & Research Institutes, Diagnostic Laboratories, Others), And By Region, Forecast To 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-epinephrine-market