E. Coli Testing Market: Combination Pills Segment to Dominate Market
- According to Transparency Market Research’s latest report on the global E.coli testing market for the historical period 2017–2018 and forecast period 2019–2027, High morbidity and rapid spread of E. coli augment the market growth and Increase in initiatives by government and nongovernment organizations to create awareness are projected to drive the global E.coli testing market during the forecast period
- According to the report, the global E.coli testing market was valued at US$ 1380.0 Mn in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 7.5% from 2019 to 2027
Request Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=4822
High morbidity and rapid spread of E. coli augment the market growth: Key Drivers
- Water and foodborne diseases are on the rise globally, especially in underdeveloped and developing nations. E. coli has been identified as one of the major causative organisms of water and foodborne diseases.
- Prevalence of diarrhea and hemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS) is increasing rapidly across the world. These are mostly caused by E. coli infections.
- In addition, epidemic of E. coli infections in Germany during 2011 had spread to various parts of the world (more than 10 countries), including the U.S., the U.K., Spain, and France. Moreover, countries in the WHO European region have reported significant number of infections caused due to verocytotoxin-producing E. coli O104:H4 strains.
- Various environmental as well as clinical samples are tested regularly to identify E. coli contamination and take preventive measures, especially during epidemics, in order to stop the spread of infections. Therefore, rapid increase of water and foodborne E. coli diseases has boosted the demand for E. coli testing globally.
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on E. coli Testing Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=4822
Increase in initiatives by government and nongovernment organizations to create awareness Boost Market Growth
- Increase in regulatory requirements on water and food intended for human use has significantly boosted the demand for E. coli testing. In 2009, the U.S. FDA implemented a policy wherein bottled water vendors must test their source water for potential contaminants such as E. coli.
- As per the policy of the federal agency, bottled water manufacturers are required to maintain consistent records for source water testing. Any source tested positive for E. coli must be treated appropriately before its use in the manufacture of the final product.
High cost of enzyme-substrate test as compared to separate apparatus to Hamper Market
- Enzyme-substrate test or presence/absence (P/A) test kit is a key product driving the global E. coli testing market
- Although the test kit costs between an average of US$ 3 and US$ 6 per test, the price is still higher as compared to the cost per test conducted using individual apparatus
- Membrane filtration test is a highly preferred test, especially in low- and middle-income countries as this test delivers most accurate results and is more cost effective as compared to ready-to-use P/A test kits. Currently, more than 40% of the total environmental E. coli tests performed in Asia Pacific and Latin America use test kits.
- Hence, high cost is a potential factor, limiting the uptake of these test kits in developing regions
Request for Custom Research - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=4822
Global E.coli testing market: Competitive Landscape
- This report profiles major players in the global E.coli testing market based on various attributes such as company overview, financial overview, product portfolio, business strategies, and recent developments
- The global E.coli testing market is highly fragmented, with the presence of a number of international as well as regional players
Leading players operating in the global E.coli testing market are
- IDEXX Laboratories, Inc.,
- Meridian Bioscience, Inc.,
- Dickinson and Company,
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.,
- CPI International, Inc.,
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.,
- Pro-Lab Diagnostics, Inc.,
- Alere Inc.,
- BioMerieux Inc.,
- NanoLogix, Inc. and other
- prominent companies.
Buy E. coli Testing Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=4822<ype=S
Global E.coli testing market: Key Developments
- Key players in the global E.coli testing market are engaged in regulatory approvals, technologically advanced products, launch of new products, and acquisition & collaborative agreements with other companies. These strategies are likely to fuel the growth of the global E.coli testing market. A few expansion strategies adopted by players operating in the global E.coli testing market are:
- IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. adheres business expansion strategy to withstand the global competition. In 2014, IDEXX completed US$ 35 Mn expansion of world campus to accommodate hundreds of new jobs. The company developed The Synergy Center which is designed to improve employee collaboration through the use of a dynamic, open layout, flexible workspaces, and it’s the latest in connective technology to foster the cross-pollination of ideas.
- In January 2016, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. acquired Affymetrix, Inc., a North America-based provider of cellular & genetic analysis products. This acquisition is likely to expand the company’s existing portfolio with various applications.
- Pro-Lab Diagnostics, Inc. offers a comprehensive product portfolio in microbiology testing. The company is registered with both the Therapeutic Products Directorate (TPD) of Health Canada, as well as with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Compliance with these major health authorities has increased the credibility of the company products.
- BioMerieux, a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics, continues with a policy of new technology adoption. The company exploited applied phage protein technology to build various pathogen testing application.
- The report on the global E.coli testing market discussed individual strategies, followed by company profiles of manufacturers of E.coli testing. The competitive landscape section has been included in the report to provide readers with a dashboard view and a company market share analysis of key players operating in the global E.coli testing market.
Browse More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Speech Therapy Services Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/speech-therapy-services-market.html
Biopsy Punches Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/biopsy-punches-market.html
Blood Glucose Meters Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/blood-glucose-meters-market.html
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453