DNA Test Kits Market: Saliva segment is anticipated to account for major share of the global market by 2027
Global DNA Test Kits Market – Overview:
- A number of DNA testing companies are pursuing pro-active measures to carve off a larger market share. And, a number of them have launched saliva-based DNA test kits to plug supply gaps faced due to rapidly increasing demand.
- As per Transparency Market Research, stellar growth would be recorded in the global DNA Test Kits market over the period 2019 to 2027, owing to a multitude of factors that underscore its trajectory as well as increase in its market worth. Additionally, it is worth noting here that a plethora of gainful avenues will emerge, attracting players to the landscape.
- Some of the important reasons that are supporting growth in the market over the stated assessment period are outlined below. These are shaping up the way the market would operate over the coming few years.
- Trends such as massive subscription to health and fitness related practices and direction of major efforts towards preventive healthcare is helping the global DNA test kits markets to chart a higher growth trajectory. Additionally, demand is arising in large numbers in evaluating ancestry for a number of medical and government related work in a number of regions.
- There has been noted an easy availability of these kits and a rise in awareness regarding the same is set to propel growth in the global DNA test kits market. Some of the top online retail companies sell these at affordable costs, helping the market chart a sturdy trajectory by contributing substantially to its growth.
- These are widely being used in disease risk assessment, making these crucial in improving healthcare outcomes. It can help evaluate cancer risk and also be used in genetic engineering activities.
Request Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=53934
Global DNA Test Kits Market: Segmentation
- The global DNA test kits market has been segmented based on sample type and application.
- In terms of sample type, the market has been classified into saliva and cheek swab. The saliva segment is anticipated to account for major share of the global market by 2027, due to increase in the number of DNA testing companies offering saliva-based DNA test kits and rise in the volume of DNA test kits sold by major market players.
- For instance, in November 2017, Ancestry sold nearly 1.5 million kits on Black Friday and the demand for these DNA test kits is increasing.
- In terms of application, the DNA test kits market has been categorized into ancestry testing, diet & nutrition, health & fitness, disease risk assessment, and others.
- The ancestry testing segment is expected to expand at a high CAGR due to increase in demand for autosomal DNA test kits and rise in the number of people interested to know about their ancestors and family tree
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on DNA Test Kits Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=53934
Global DNA Test Kits Market: Key Drivers and Restraints
- The global DNA test kits market is driven by increase in the number of direct to consumer genetic testing companies offering DNA tests for ancestry and health & fitness, rise in focus on health risk & preventive care, and increase in demand for ancestry DNA testing services across the globe
- Increase in awareness about rise in online availability of DNA test kits in various regions across the globe is also likely to drive the market during the forecast period
- However, the global DNA test kits market is projected to be restrained by privacy concerns about genetic data of the customers using genetic testing services including lack of information about the company offering DNA test kits and difficulty in interpretation of results.
Request for Custom Research - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=53934
Global DNA Test Kits Market: Regional Scenario
- Based on region, the global DNA test kits market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
- The U.S. held the largest share of the DNA test kits market in North America in 2018. The country is projected to sustain its market share during the forecast period. The DNA test kits market in the U.S. is anticipated to be driven by factors such as presence of leading market players such as Ancestry and 23andMe Inc. and increase in demand for DNA testing services for disease risk assessment.
- Additionally, large number of companies offer products with high discounts and offers on Christmas and Black Friday. These strategies have led to an increase in customer base and rise in the number of subscribers for ancestry testing and rise in the number of DNA test kits sold as compared to previous years.
- The DNA test kits market in Europe is likely to grow at a steady pace from 2019 to 2027
- Increase in the availability of direct-to-consumer testing services in countries such as the U.K, focus on strengthening distribution channels to gain market share in countries in Europe, and rise in the use of DNA testing services in the U.K., Italy, and Spain are expected to boost the growth of the DNA test kits market.
Buy DNA Test Kits Market Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=53934<ype=S
- Asia Pacific is likely to gain market share during the forecast period.
- The DNA test kits market in the region is projected to be driven by product launches, acquisitions, distribution agreements, partnerships, and geographic expansion by local players, especially in China and Japan.
- The DNA test kits market is China is also driven by major industry development and launch of DNA test kits by startup companies in the country. For instance, in April 2018, Prenetics, a genetic company based in Hong Kong, acquired U.K.-based DNAFit to establish significant presence in the highly competitive global DNA test kits market.
- Veritas launched two new whole genome sequencing products, myGenome Premium and myGenome Diagnostic, thereby expanding its product portfolio in direct-to-consumer genetic testing segment.
Global DNA Test Kits Market: Major Players
- Maj Ancestry
- 23andMe, Inc.
- MyHeritage Ltd.
- Gene by Gene, Ltd.
- Living DNA Ltd.
- National Geographic Partners LLC
- Helix OpCo LLC
- Veritas, FitnessGenes
Browse More Reports by Transparency Market Research:
mHealth Apps Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/global-mhealth-apps-market.html
Metal Implants and Medical Alloys Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/metal-implants-and-medical-alloys-market.html
Patient Recliner Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/patient-recliner-market.html
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453