Disinfection Services Market: Infection Prevention & Control to be Highly Lucrative Segment
Disinfection Services Market: Emerging Services in Recent Viral Spread
- Disinfectants are cleansing substances utilized on non-living things such as household products. Disinfection services are used to disinfect inanimate environmental surfaces such as floors, walls, structures, and ventilation at home or at different health care facilities.
- Disinfection services include biohazard cleaning, infection prevention & control, and mobile disinfection
Read Report Overview - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/disinfection-services-market.html
- The disinfection process results in the surfaces becoming moist for a short period after the sanitization treatment. During this period, the disinfectant takes action and the surface must be left to dry.
- There is no access to the space during this period, which is typically one hour post completion of application, depending on the ventilation of the premises
- These disinfection services are gaining more attention due to the recent viral spread and pandemics such as COVID-19
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Disinfection Services Market
- Rise in viral pandemics in the past few years across the globe is the major driver of the global disinfection services market
- According to the World Health Organization (WHO) data, 21.2 million confirmed cases of COVID-19 were reported globally as of August 16, 2020
- Rise in awareness about the advantages of disinfection and increase in incidence of hospital-acquired infections are the other drivers of the global disinfection services market
- Technological advancements such as surgical units with automated disinfectant sprayers also fuel the growth of the global disinfection services market
Request Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=78719
Higher Cost of Disinfection Services to Restrain Global Disinfection Services Market
- Cost for disinfection services for industrial as well as home settings is higher due to increase in demand driven by rapid spread of coronavirus. This is projected to hamper market growth.
- Increase in concerns related to the disinfection and sterilization of several advanced medical instruments is anticipated to restrain the global market in the near future
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Disinfection Services Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=78719
Infection Prevention & Control to be Highly Lucrative Segment
- In terms of service type, the global disinfection services market can be divided into biohazard cleaning, infection prevention & control, mobile disinfection, and others
- Infection prevention & control is projected to be a highly attractive segment during the forecast period owing to rise in demand for cleanliness & elimination of infection from home care and other facilities, increase in spread of viral infections, and technological advancements for disinfection services provision
Commercial Segment to Dominate Global Market
- Based on end use, the global disinfection services market can be bifurcated into domestic and commercial
- The commercial segment accounted for major market share in 2019 due to rise in health care expenditure, increase in safety measures for employees and equipment, and higher demand for hygiene services in industrial premises
Request for Custom Research - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=78719
North America to Lead Global Disinfection Services Market
- In terms of region, the global disinfection services market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global disinfection services market in 2019 due to higher health care expenditure, rise in COVID-19 cases, presence of major disinfection service providers, and better cleaning & disinfection guidelines adopted & recommended by major health care facilities as well as regulatory authorities
- According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), 5.3 million COVID-19 cases were reported in the U.S. as of August 16, 2020, with 168,696 deaths
- Asia Pacific is projected to be a highly lucrative market during the forecast period owing to rise in prevalence of viral diseases, increase in awareness about disinfection & cleanliness, improving health care infrastructure, and government initiatives to combat different viral & bacterial infections
Pre Book Disinfection Services Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=78719<ype=S
Key Players Operating in Global Disinfection Services Market
- Key players operating in the global disinfection services market are:
- Bio Decontamination Ltd.
- JP McHale Pest Management, LLC
- The Terminix International Company Limited
- Stratus Building Solutions
- Aseptic Health, LLC
- Rentokil Pest Control
- NYC Steam Cleaning
- Servpro Industries, LLC
- Flick Pest Control
- ISS WORLD SERVICES A/S
Browse more Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Biochemistry Analyzers Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/biochemistry-analyzers-market.html
Intra-aortic Balloon Pump Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/intra-aortic-balloon-pump-market.html
Disposable Incontinence Products Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/disposable-incontinence-products-market.html
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453