Dermal Curettes Market: Increase in the Number of Skin Cancer Cases and Other Skin Related Diseases is Fueling Market Growth
Dermal Curettes Market: Introduction
- Curettes the efficient removal of superficial malignant tumors and benign skin neoplasms ensuring minimal damage to the surrounding tissue. Dermal curettes are made of stainless steel and has beveled cutting edges. These features render high durability, enhancement to the cutting capacity, and aesthetic appeal as compared to other conventional products.
Read Report Overview - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/dermal-curettes-market.html
- Dermal curettes are employed in several cosmetic surgeries, owing to their high precision and versatile nature. Manufacturers are focusing on the development of advanced curettes, which can be effectively used in minimally invasive surgeries.
- Dermal curettes has shown great potential in a range of dermatological surgeries. The use of dermal curettes in oncology is contributing to market growth.
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Dermal Curettes Market
- Growing sales of reusable dermal curettes has a significant market share, and it is expected to grow during the forecast period. The use of reusable dermal curettes in outpatient care center will further improve its market position.
Request Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=74773
- Skin cancer is common. As per the World Health Organization (WHO), in 2018, approximately 1 million new cases of melanoma and 3 million cases of non-melanoma were diagnosed. Rise in prevalence of skin conditions, such as basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma, pyogenic granulomas, warts, and acne, and awareness about the probability of acquiring skin cancer is a major factor influencing the global dermal curettes market.
- Increasing demand for enhancing the aesthetic appeal of body structures renders a positive outlook for various cosmetic and plastic surgeries. This, in turn, will impact the development and acceptance of dermal curettes worldwide.
- Increasing acceptance of minimally invasive cosmetic therapies worldwide as a result of skin conditions, such as acne, acne scars, lesions, and skin neoplasms, among others, will further drive the global dermal curettes market in the near future
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Dermal Curettes Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=74773
- Manufacturers are focusing on improving ergonomics and packaging of these products to render comfortable handling to clinicians. This will have a constructive impact on the global dermal curettes market.
- There is a strong competition from non-surgical cosmetic procedures that might hamper market growth. In addition, lack of skilled dermatologists to perform aesthetic surgeries worldwide may further hamper market growth.
Request for Custom Research - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=74773
North America to Lead Global Dermal Curettes Market
- In terms of region, the global dermal curettes market can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global dermal curettes market in 2018, owing to high demand for cosmetic and plastic surgeries. Moreover, increase in the number of skin cancer cases and other skin related diseases is fueling market growth.
- As per the Skin Cancer Foundation, in the U.S., more than 9,500 people are diagnosed with skin cancer every day and more than 2 people die every hour due to this condition. Hence, increasing cases of skin cancer results in enhanced diagnosis and treatment rates, thereby driving the dermal curettes market.
- In 2018, Australia and New Zealand were recorded with the highest prevalence for melanoma cancer with 33.6 and 33.3 Age standardized rate per 100,000, respectively, followed by North America and Europe. This data was enumerated by the American Institute of Cancer Research.
Pre Book Dermal Curettes Market Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=74773<ype=S
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Dermal Curettes Market
The market of dermal curettes is highly fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation is due to low entry barriers. High competition is driving manufacturers to invest in developing economies. Top players in the global dermal curettes market are developing products that are more effective and safe to meet the needs of surgeons in gynecology and plastic surgeries. Below are the few major manufacturing companies operating in the global market:
- Becton, Dickinson and Co.
- Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corp.
- Kai Corp.
- Medline Industries Inc.
- Novo Surgical Inc.
- Robbins Instruments Inc.
- Sklar Surgical Instruments
- Surtex Instruments Ltd.
- Teleflex Inc.
Browse More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Pseudobulbar Treatment Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pseudobulbar-treatment-market.html
Mycoplasma Plate Antigens Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/mycoplasma-plate-antigens-market.html
Allergy Rapid Test Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/allergy-rapid-test-market.html
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453