Defibrillator Market Size to Reach USD 13.54 Billion by 2028 – Reports and Data
Factors contributing to the growth of the defibrillator market share are; increase in implementation of technologically advanced defibrillators, upward demand for superiority medical care and cardiovascular.
The global defibrillator market size is expected to reach USD 13.54 Billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 3.4% over the forecast period, according to the current analysis of Reports and Data. Major factors driving defibrillator market revenue growth are massive investments by private players, technological progressions and increase in the occurrence of cardiac disorders due to change in lifestyle.
A defibrillator is a machine that delivers a high-energy electric shock to a person who is experiencing cardiac arrest. In emergency medicine, defibrillation is used to stop ventricular fibrillation or pulseless ventricular tachycardia. External, transvenous, and implanted defibrillators are available in the global defibrillator market, depending on the type of device used or required. Arrhythmias, or irregular cardiac rhythms, are detected by each type of device. Furthermore, one of the primary drivers of the defibrillator market is the rising occurrence of cardiac arrests and other cardiovascular problems, particularly irregular heartbeats. Various cardiology and medical organizations have imposed sanctions on the use of automated external defibrillators in public locations, resulting in a rapid increase in the adoption rate in industrialized countries. This trend is expected to continue throughout the projected period, presenting fantastic potential for competitors in the global defibrillator market.
Patients are likely to adopt wearable cardioverter defibrillators as a temporary alternative or to bridge to a long-term implantable cardioverter defibrillator installation as the demand for wearable cardioverter defibrillators grows.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1785
Further key findings from the report suggest
- A defibrillator is used to improve the chances of survival by stopping or reducing these abrupt and premature deaths. Heart disease claims the lives of nearly 350,000 Americans each year. The majority of these deaths are caused by a phenomenon known as sudden cardiac arrest, which occurs with little or no warning.
- Defibrillators are extremely important in preventing such life-threatening situations. It is estimated that each minute of delayed defibrillation diminishes the odds of survival by 10%.
- In the defibrillator market, the implantable cardioverter defibrillator had the largest market share of around 51.1 percent. The range of these devices has widened as additional technologies, such as pacemakers, have been integrated with defibrillators.
- North America's high degree of technology developments and research helped the region to hold the greatest share in 2020, boosting the global defibrillator market growth.
- Outside of a medical setting, the survival rate is only about 1% to 5%, but the chances of survival increase dramatically if they can be treated with an AED right away.
- Because implantable defibrillators are generally available in hospitals, hospitals have made a significant contribution to the rise of implantable and external defibrillators. As a result, hospitals made up the majority of the defibrillator market.
- Key defibrillator market players include in the global defibrillator marker include- Medtronic, Jude Medical LLC, Boston Scientific Corporation, LivaNova, Koninklijke Philips, ZOLL Medical Corporation, Cardiac Science, Physio-Control, Nihon Kohden Corporation, Defibtech, HeartSine Technologies, Progetti Srl, Fukuda Denshi Co, and Schiller AG
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1785
Segments Covered in the Report:
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data has segmented the global defibrillator market analysis on the basis of type, end use, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018 – 2028)
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator
- Single Chamber
- Dual Chamber
- External Defibrillator (ED)
- Wearable Cardioverter Defibrillator
End Use Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2018 – 2028)
- Public Access Market
- Alternate Care Market
- Home Healthcare
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1785
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Explore Reports and Data's Prime Analysis of the global Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Industry:
Dosimetry Equipment Market, Share & Trends Analysis by Type (Thermoluminescent Dosimetry (TLD), Optically Stimulated Luminescence (OSL), Electronic personal dosimeter (EPD), MOSFET dosimeter, Film badge dosimeter, Quartz fiber dosimeter (QFD)), by Application (Healthcare, Industrial, Defense), by Region, Competitive Strategies and Segment Forecasts, 2016-2026
Transcatheter Pulmonary Valve (TPV) Therapy Market Analysis, By Technology (Balloon expanded and Self-expanded Transcatheter Valves), By Application (Hospitals and Cardiology Centers) Forecasts to 2026
Tetanus Toxoid Vaccine Market By Vaccine type (Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Pertussis (DTaP); Monovalent Tetanus Toxoid (TT); Tetanus, Diphtheria, And Pertussis (Tdap); Diphtheria and Tetanus (DT); and Others), By Dosage, By Age group, By End-user, By 2026 And Segment Forecasts, 2017-2026
Facial Implants Market Analysis, By Type (Chin Implants, Cheek Implants, Jaw Implants, Paranasal Implants, Others), By Material (Polymers, Ceramic, Biologicals) and By End Use (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Trauma Centers, Others), Forecasts to 2026
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-defibrillator-market