Compound Houttuyina Market Surging at 7% CAGR; Increasing Application in Natural Medicines Spurring Growth: 170 Pages Market Research Survey by Fact MR, A Market Research and Competitive Intelligence Provider.
The Fact MR survey offers comprehensive compound houttuynia market analysis, covering factors affecting sales across key segments including type and distribution channel. It also offers insights into leading compound houttuynia market players and strategies adopted by them to improve sales
Fact MR- A Market Research and Competitive Intelligence Provider: Fact MR presents an impressive compound houttuynia market growth outlook for the assessment period from 2021 to 2031. As per the study, compound houttuynia sales will rise at 10% CAGR. Impressive growth is on cards as inclination for natural and herbal medications continues spurring demand.
Houttuynia Cordata Thunberg (HCT) is a perennial herbaceous plant, which is mostly found in Asia Pacific countries such as India, China and Japan. The plant possesses antiviral, anti-bacterial, immunostimulant, and other anti-inflammatory properties considered effective in treating herpes simplex virus (HSV), hand, foot and mouth disease (HFMD), pseudorabies herpesvirus (PhV), and various other ailments.
With incidence of aforementioned conditions forecast to surge, coupled with availability of Houttuynia Cordata Thunberg, Asia Pacific will emerge as a lucrative pocket for sales.
The compound houttuynia demand outlook remains fairly positive for the China market. It is expected register positive growth 7% CAGR, driven by applications in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM).
As per the report, compound houttuynia capsules demand is expected to increase at an impressive 10% CAGR over the forecast period. Rising awareness regarding the benefits of natural products will create opportunities for compound houttuynia market sales.
“Rising concerns about reliance on conventional medicines and resultant side effects of these medicines are prompting a shift towards natural alternatives, thereby accelerating the global compound houttuynia market growth, "said a fact MR analyst.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at
Key Takeaways from Compound Houttuynia Market Study
- China Compound Houttuynia Market will continue dominating compound houttuynia sales due to increasing applications in the treatment of severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS).
- The market in the U.S. is estimated to expand at approximately 5% CAGR through 2031, owing to growing preference for complementary and alternative medicine.
- Compound houttuynia capsules sales are expected to grow at an exceptional 10% CAGR by the end of 2031.
- Rising concern regarding chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases (COPD) and asthma are likely to contribute to compound houttuynia sales in India.
- Increasing awareness regarding benefits of compound houttuynia products in the treatment of gastric cancer will boost market growth.
- Compound houttuynia medicines sales are spurring in response to the increasing demand for effective anti-inflammatory agents.
- High cost of compound houttuynia medicines impeding market growth.
- Concerns pertaining to side effects of houttuynia in geriatric population will restrict market growth.
- Lack of studies regarding efficacy of houttuynia in arthritis and traditional preparation methods involving lead-based compounds will hamper market growth.
Request for customization at https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=6324
Dominance of Chinese manufacturers has rendered the compound houttuynia market fairly consolidated. Offering new products will remain primary strategy among market players. As per Fact MR, some of the leading compound houttuynia market players are:
- Guangxi Bangqi Pharmaceuticals
- Zhejiang Conba Pharmaceuticals
- Anhui Welman Pharmaceuticals
- Jiangxi Tianshikang
- Zhejiang Guojing Pharmaceuticals
- Yunnan Yunlong Pharmaceuticals
- Heilongjiang Zhonggui Pharmaceuticals
- Tsumura & Co.
- Jilin Fukang Pharmaceutical
More Valuable Insights on Compound Houttuynia Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased analysis of the global compound houttuynia market, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on in compound houttuynia market with detailed segmentation:
- Compound Houttuynia Tablets
- Compound Houttuynia Mixture
- Compound Houttuynia Capsules
- Other Types
By Distribution Channel
- Compound Houttuynia Sales via Hospital Pharmacies
- Compound Houttuynia Sales via Retail Pharmacies
- Compound Houttuynia Sales via Online Pharmacies
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Rest of Europe
- East Asia
- South Korea
- South Asia
- Rest of South Asia
- Rest of Oceania
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Questions Covered in the Report
- The report offers insight into compound houttuynia demand outlook for 2021-2031
- The market study also highlights projected sales growth for compound houttuynia market between 2021 and 2031
- Compound houttuynia market survey identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry
- Compound houttuynia market share analysis, covering key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and others
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain -
Arthritis Therapeutics Market- According to global health data, people in North America and Europe are more aware of arthritis and actively participate in diagnosis than people in underdeveloped nations. As a result of the high success rate of arthritis therapeutics, manufacturers are investing large sums to research and development, ensuring the continued availability of blockbuster pharmaceuticals.
Respiratory Virus Vaccines Market- Respiratory virus vaccinations have never been more in need than now, when acute respiratory diseases are wreaking havoc on society. In recent years, the threat presented by avian influenza to the global population has likely reached an all-time high. The tightening noose of COVID-19, coupled with the identification of numerous novel respiratory viruses, is underpinning the need for the development of therapeutic and preventive models.
Cancer Therapeutics Market- Stakeholders in the cancer therapeutics market are increasing research into novel delivery approaches in cancer care, such as integrating peptide vaccines, peptide-based pharmaceuticals, peptide-based therapies, and peptide-conjugated nanomaterials, to provide unique and more efficient cancer treatments. A new window of opportunity for peptide-based medications and peptide-based therapies in the cancer therapeutics industry is projected to open as a result of current research and clinical studies in tailored medicines for battling cancer.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583