Clinical Laboratory Market Size to Reach USD 391.14 Billion in 2028- Reports and Data
Rise in cases of chronic and infectious diseases worldwide and increasing volumes of diagnostic tests are expected to propel market growth
The global clinical laboratory market size is expected to reach USD 391.14 billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 6.2%, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Steady growth in market revenue is supported by rising prevalence of chronic and infectious diseases, rising geriatric population, surging need for early disease diagnosis, and growing demand for advanced molecular, pathological, and immunological testing. Technological advancements in clinical diagnostics, increasing volumes of clinical diagnostic tests, rising awareness about regular body profiling, and stringent government regulations for laboratory testing are other major factors responsible for the global clinical laboratory market growth. Increasing investments in the development of advanced clinical laboratory equipment and significantly rising volumes of COVID-19 tests due to the rapid spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus are further propelling market growth.
A clinical laboratory is a medical facility where a wide array of tests are carried out on various specimens including bodily fluid samples such as DNA, blood, or urine samples using specific laboratory equipment. Clinical laboratory tests provide information about a patient’s health and are a vital part of disease diagnosis and treatment. These tests aid in monitoring therapeutic responses during the course of a medical condition. Moreover, most clinical decisions made at hospitals and other healthcare facilities are based on the results of these tests. The key functional areas of a clinical laboratory include clinical microbiology, DNA testing, hematology, reproductive biology testing, and clinical chemistry, among others.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1381
Some Key Highlights in the Report:
- Based on type, the global clinical laboratory market is segmented into clinical chemistry laboratory, pathology anatomic laboratory, microbiology laboratory, and others. The clinical chemistry laboratory segment, which accounted for the largest market share in 2020, is expected to register a robust revenue growth rate of 6.0% over the forecast period.
- Based on test type, the routine testing segment accounted for the highest revenue share in 2020 and is expected to maintain its dominance over the forecast period, owing to rise in geriatric population, increasing awareness about routine testing, and growing need for early disease detection.
- The hospitals end-use segment dominated the global market in 2020 in terms of revenue and is projected to register the highest CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period.
- Among the key regional markets, the North America clinical laboratory market emerged as the most dominant in 2020, with a market share of around 30%. Key factors contributing to the regional market growth are rising number of clinical diagnostic laboratories in the region, rapid digitization and automation of diagnostic laboratories, and increasing healthcare expenditure.
- The leading companies operating in the global clinical laboratory market are Abbot Laboratories, ARUP Laboratories, OPKO Health Inc., Sonic Healthcare, Charles River Laboratories International Inc., Neogenomics Laboratories Inc., Fresenius Medical Care, QIAGEN, Quest Diagnostic Inc., and Siemens AG.
- In February 2021, Omega Laboratories launched a new range of COVID-19 laboratory tests. The new testing platform employs the RT-PCR methods for diagnosis and management of the novel coronavirus disease.
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1381
For the purpose of this report, the global clinical laboratory market is segmented on the basis of type, test type, end-use, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Clinical Chemistry Laboratory
- Pathology Anatomic Laboratory
- Microbiology Laboratory
Test Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Routine Testing
- Esoteric Testing
- Medical Microbiology & Cytology Testing
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Stand-alone laboratories
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1381
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of the Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
Explore Reports and Data's Prime Analysis of the global Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Industry:
Thyroid Function Tests Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (TSH, T3, T4, Other Tests), By End-use (Hospitals, Diagnostic Laboratories, Research Laboratories & Institutes, Others), By Region, Forecast To 2028
Heart Attack Diagnostics Market By Test Type (Electrocardiogram, Blood Tests, Coronary Catheterization, Cardiac Computed Tomography, and Others), By Procedure (Invasive, Non-Invasive), By End-Use (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Diagnostic Centers, Others), and By Region Forecast To 2028
HIV Diagnostics Market Size, Share, Trends, By Product (Consumables, Instruments, Software & Services), By Test Type (Antibody Tests, Viral Load Tests, CD4 Tests, Tests for Early Infant Diagnosis, Tests for Viral Identification), By End-use, and By Region Forecast to 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-clinical-laboratory-market