CAR-T Cell Therapy Market Size to Reach USD 1.29 Million in 2030 | Emergen Research
The global CAR T-cells therapy market size reached USD 1.29 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 24.9% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. The rising prevalence of blood cancer is one of the major market growth drivers.
According to the National Cancer Institute, the global incidence rate of leukemia was 22.3 per 100,000 individuals in 2018. The high cost of this therapy and stringent regulations are some of the key challenges faced by market players. However, technological advancements and government initiatives are expected to create new opportunities for market growth over the forecast period.
Rapidly expanding clinical trial activities and recent commercialization of CAR-T cell therapy is expected to fuel the market growth over the forecast period. Technological advancements in cell engineering and manufacturing processes have resulted in improved patient outcomes and increased survival rates. Moreover, industry players are focused on developing next generation CAR-T cells with enhanced efficacy and safety profiles.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1107
For instance, in May 2019, Bluebird Bio Inc. initiated phase 1/2 clinical trials of its next-generation CAR T cell therapy, bb2121 in patients with relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma who have received at least three prior lines of therapy, including a proteasome inhibitor and an immunomodulatory drug. Such development activities are expected to create a significant opportunity for the market to grow over the next eight years.
Chimeric antigen receptor cell therapy is a technique used to target and kill cancer cells using a patient’s own immune system. CAR-T therapy alters a person’s T cells, which are a type of white blood cell, to recognize and attack cancer cells. This treatment is personalize and can be used to treat certain types of leukemia and lymphoma that have not responded well to other treatments.
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- Some major companies in the global market report include Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc., CARsgen Therapeutics Co., Ltd, Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Astellas Pharma Inc., BioNTech SE, Biocad, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., and Eli Lilly and Company.
- The diffuse large B-cell lymphoma segment accounted for the largest share of the CAR-T cell therapy market in 2019.The high efficacy and availability of approved CAR-T cell therapies are the major factors driving the growth of this segment.
- Based on cell type, the autologous segment is estimated to dominate the global market in 2021. This segment is expected to grow at a revenue-based CAGR of 26.4% over the forecast period. The allogeneic segment is projected to be the fastest-growing segment during the forecast period, with a revenue-based CAGR of 26.9%.
Browse Full Report Description + Research Methodology + Table of Content + Infographics@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/car-t-cell-therapy-market
- The hospital segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global market in 2021. This segment is expected to grow at a revenue-based CAGR of 25.2% over the forecast period. The ambulatory surgical center segment is projected to be the fastest-growing segment during the forecast period, with a revenue-based CAGR of 26.4%.
- North America is estimated to account for the largest share of the global market in 2021. This regional segment is expected to grow at a revenue-based CAGR of 26.1% over the forecast period. The Asia Pacific region is projected to be the fastest-growing region during the forecast period, with a revenue-based CAGR of 27.2%.
- The market in Europe and the Asia Pacific would grow at a faster rate over the forecast period. The growth in these regions is attributed to rise in government initiatives, increasing research and development activities, and growing demand for CAR-T cell therapies. Moreover, large patient population base would further drive market growth across developing countries of these regions. However, stringent regulations and high cost associated with the treatment would limit market growth to some extent.
Emergen Research is Offering Limited Time Discount (Grab a Copy at Discounted Price Now) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/1107
Emergen Research has segmented the global CAR-T cells therapy market on the basis of type, indication, end-use, and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Indication Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma (DLBCL)
- Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL)
- Chronic Lymphoblastic Leukemia (CLL)
- Multiple Myeloma (MM)
- Follicular Lymphoma (FL)
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Cancer Treatment Centers
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Read Latest Blog Articles Published by Emergen Research:
Top 10 Globally Leading Companies in the Connected Healthcare Market
Top 9 Companies in the Command & Control Systems Market Enabling Efficient Decision-Making Process in the Military Sector
Top 10 Robotic Surgical Companies Ruling the Healthcare Industry
Top 10 Leading Companies offering Clinical Decision Support Systems (CDSS) To Enable Better and Enhanced Medical Decision-Making
Increasing Focus on Developing Next-Generation Network Infrastructure to Cater to Rapidly Digitalizing World to Drive Growth of 5G Infrastructure Market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trend’s existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Emergen Research Media Citations: https://www.emergenresearch.com/media-citations
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Press Release Available @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-car-t-cell-therapy-market