C-Reactive Protein Testing Market Size to Reach USD 1.93 Billion in 2028, Says Reports and Data
Growing need to monitor chronic inflammatory conditions, increasing CVD in geriatric population, and rising use of C-reactive protein in clinical diagnostics are key factors driving market growth
The global C-reactive protein testing market size is expected to reach USD 1.93 Billion in 2028 and register a CAGR of 1.8% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing research to determine roles of C-reactive protein in inflammatory pathways, rising incidence of cardiovascular diseases and autoimmune conditions, and rising adoption of point-of-care (POC) CRP testing in primary healthcare settings are key factors expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period. C-reactive protein testing can also determine the presence of bacterial or viral infection and this is also expected to drive market growth over the forecast period.
C-reactive Protein (CRP) is an acute phase reactant and a non-specific indicator of inflammation, which is produced by the liver and released into the blood stream after an injury, onset of infection, or cause of inflammation. CRP levels are markedly high during inflammatory events and are measured to diagnose and screen acute or chronic conditions and to monitor disease severity in chronic conditions. CRP test is also beneficial in monitoring inflammatory conditions to detect flare-ups or to determine if the ongoing treatment approach is effective. The test is often ordered with other blood tests such as Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR) or procalcitonin. In addition, in recent times, measuring the level of CRP has proved to be a valuable tool in determining the possibility of aggravation of COVID-19 infection in adults. It was associated with lung lesion and also reflected disease severity. This is boosting its adoption in primary and secondary care settings. This is expected to be prevalent going ahead owing to increasing global caseload of COVID-19 infection. This is expected to further boost revenue growth of the market over the forecast period.
Research and development activities to widen the application scope of CRP in developing novel drug candidates to target inflammatory conditions is also expected to drive market growth going ahead. However, lack of public awareness about CRP testing and low specificity of CRP test to diagnose a particular disease is expected to limit its adoption and restrain market growth to a certain extent over the forecast period.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4051
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- Immunoturbidimetric assay segment is expected to account for significantly large revenue share in the global market owing to increasing availability of automated and highly-sensitive immunoturbidimetric assay, rising use in clinical biochemistry, and growing research activities for in immunoturbidimetric assays.
- Cardiovascular disease segment is expected to register robust revenue CAGR over the forecast period owing to increasing caseload of cardiovascular diseases, rapidly growing geriatric population, and rising adoption of CRP assays to determine risk of heart attack or stroke.
- Clinics segment is expected to register significant revenue growth over the forecast period owing to increasing incorporation of point-of-care CRP testing in primary care setting, affordability of the test, and rising need to improve diagnosis and treatment of chronic inflammatory diseases in primary and secondary care settings.
- Asia Pacific is expected to register robust revenue CAGR over the forecast period attributable to development of advanced CRP testing, development of state-of-the-art healthcare facilities, and increasing prevalence of cardiovascular disease due to lifestyle changes and growing geriatric population in countries in the region.
- Prominent companies in the market include Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Danaher, Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, Siemens, Abbott Laboratories, Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings, Merck KGaA, Abaxis, Inc., Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, Getein Biotech, Inc., HORIBA, Ltd., Randox Laboratories Ltd., BODITECH MED INC., and Aidianm.
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/4051
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the C-reactive protein testing market based on assay type, application, end-use, and region:
Assay Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Diagnostic Labs
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4051
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Explore Reports and Data's Prime Analysis of the global Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Industry:
Tuberculosis Diagnostics Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Disease Stage (Latent Tuberculosis, Active Tuberculosis), By Test Type (Radiographic Method, Cytokine Detection Assay, Nucleic Acid Testing), By End-Use (Clinics, Hospitals, Research Institutes & Academics, Reference Laboratories), And By Region, Forecast To 2027
Prostate Cancer Diagnostics Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Prostate Cancer Type (Acinar Adenocarcinoma, Ductal Adenocarcinoma, Transitional Cell (or Urothelial) Cancer, Squamous Cell Cancer, Small Cell Prostate Cancer, Others), By Test Type (Preliminary Tests, Confirmatory Tests), By End-User (Hospitals & Clinics, Diagnostic Centers, Research Institutes, Others), And Region, Segment Forecasts To 2027
Cancer Diagnostics Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Test Type (Imaging, Laboratory Test, Genetic Test, Biopsy, Endoscopy, Others), By Application (Breast Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Cervical Cancer, Lung Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Skin Cancer, Blood Cancer, Ovarian Cancer, Others), By End-User (Hospitals & Clinics, Diagnostic Centers, Research Institutes, Others), And Region, Segment Forecasts To 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-c-reactive-protein-testing-market