Bronchoscopy Market Size to Reach USD 3,174.0 Million in 2028, Says Reports and Data
Growing demand for minimally invasive procedures and increasing incidence of respiratory disorders are some key factors driving market revenue growth of the bronchoscopy market
The global bronchoscopy market size is expected to reach USD 3,174.0 Billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 5.5% over the forecast period, according to latest report by Reports and Data. Market revenue growth can be attributed to the increasing incidence of lung cancer. Lung cancer, including small cell & non-small cell lung cancer, is the second most leading cause of cancer in both males and females. Lung cancer primarily occurs in geriatric people, with a majority of lung cancer patients lying in the age group of 65 years or above. A very small percentage of the population is diagnosed with this cancer at age younger than 45 years.
Lung cancer accounts for about 25% of all cancer deaths. Every year, more people die due to lung cancer as compared to breast, colon, and prostate cancers combined. Thus, a rise in lung cancer cases will fuel demand for bronchoscopy for diagnosis and treatment application.
However, market growth is likely to be restricted over the forecast period due to lack of skilled and capable specialists, higher device costs, and risk of device infection associated with the handling of reusable bronchoscopes.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4850
Some Key Highlights from the Report:
- By component type, the accessories segment revenue is expected to grow at a faster rate over the forecast period. Rapid revenue growth of this segment is due to the high cost of bronchoscope accessories, rising demand for minimally invasive procedures, and favorable reimbursement policies.
- By usability, the disposable equipment segment is expected to be the fastest-growing segment in terms of revenue share over the forecast period. One of the biggest benefits of these equipment, especially those that are new to the market, is their affordability. Other factors contributing to market growth include absence of cross contamination, immediate availability, and absence of reprocessing costs.
- The US, among other countries, held largest market revenue share in the bronchoscopy market in 2020. These devices are widely adopted in the country, mainly due to favorable reimbursement policies by state and federal governments.
- The Asia Pacific market revenue share is expected to grow at a rapid CAGR throughout the forecast period due to the presence of numerous potential prospects in Japan, China, and India. The market is being driven by factors such as mandated healthcare insurance, technological advancements, and an expanding number of multinational enterprises trying to meet these countries’ high unmet medical requirements.
- Some major companies operating in the market include Olympus Corporation (Japan), KARL STORZ (Germany), Fujifilm Holdings Corporation (Japan), Ambu A/S (Denmark), Boston Scientific (US), Medtronic (Ireland), COOK Group Corporation (US), Johnson & Johnson Pvt. Ltd. (US), Hoya Corporation (Japan), and Richard & Wolf GmbH (Germany).
Get In detailed Research Study @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/bronchoscopy-market
For this report, Reports and Data has segmented the bronchoscopy market by component type, usability, and region:
Component Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Visualization System
- Other product
Usability Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Disposable Equipment
- Reusable Equipment
Patient Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Adult Patient
- Pediatric Patients/Neonates
End-Use Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Ambulatory surgical centers and clinics
- Diagnostic centers
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Bronchial Diagnosis
- Bronchial Treatments
Buy Premium Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/4850
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4850
Some points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
- The reports include historical (2018–2020) and forecast (2021–2028) data points, revenues, and CAGR in table, figure, and chart formats, with detailed and qualitative, supporting written information for each.
- Revenue break-up is provided for each segment in these formats for global, regional, and for each country in the respective region for each year between 2018 and 2028.
- The report contains insights regarding growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, company profiles, strategic developments, expansion details, product launches, and various other aspects related to the market.
- The report contains data and information on customers, competitors, vendors/distributors, and other players and in the global marketplace.
- Market research analysis is vital for all crucial business strategies and can aid in numerous ways and to provide a clearer understanding about strategies being deployed by competitors, product launches, competitive analysis, technological advancements and various other factors that enhance sales of a firm or perhaps provide insights to focus on merger and acquisition as a strategy or enter into strategic agreements or joint ventures etc.
- The report contains company profiles of the top companies operating in the market along with their respective revenue and operating segments, geographical reach, market footprint, headquarters, growth rates, recent developments, product /services, expansion strategies, investments in expansion, and more.
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data’s
Dental Endodontics Market , By Product Type (Instruments, Consumables), By End-use (Dental Clinics, Dental Hospitals, Laboratories, Dental Academics, Research Institutes), By Region Forecast To 2028
Growth Hormone Drug Market , By Application Type (Growth Hormone Deficiency, Prader-Willi Syndrome, Turner Syndrome, Small for Gestational Age, and Others), By Route of Administration (Intravenous, Intramuscular, Subcutaneous, and Oral), By End-use (Hospital Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, Clinics, and Online Pharmacy), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Myasthenia Gravis Market Size, Share And Industry Analysis By Treatment (Medication, Surgery, and Others), By End-Use (Hospitals, Clinics, and Others), and By Region Forecast To 2028
Nitrile Medical Gloves Market Size, Share And Industry Analysis By Product Type (Non-Powdered and Powdered), By Usage Type (Disposable and Reusable), By Application Type (Examination and Surgical), By End-Use (Hospitals & Clinics, Diagnostic Centers, Dental Clinics, and Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Surgical Forceps Market By Product Type (Hemostatic, Thumb, Others), By Disposal (Disposable, Non-disposable), By Application (Gynecology, General Surgery, Neurosurgery, Plastic Surgery, Others), By End-use (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-bronchoscopy-market