Breast Lesion Localization Methods Market Size to Reach USD 2,367.3 Million in 2028, Says Reports and Data
Increasing breast cancer cases around the globe and growing need for early detection of breast cancer are some key factors supporting market revenue growth
The global breast lesion localization methods market size is expected to reach USD 2,367.3 million in 2028 and register a CAGR of 13.6% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Introduction and rising adoption of advanced breast lesion localization devices and increasing number of breast cancer surgeries are some key factors driving global market revenue growth.
Breast lesion is an abnormal change in breast tissue that can be caused due to injury or disease. Modifications in day-to-day activities, increased consumption of contraceptive pills and high number of women undergoing breast enlargement are some factors causing breast lesions. Rising need for performing breast cancer surgeries is boosting demand for breast lesion localization devices. Growing prevalence of breast diseases like breast cancer or breast cysts is an essential factor boosting revenue growth. Rising demand for good quality healthcare systems, favorable reimbursement policies by government and non-government sectors are fueling market growth. In addition, growing awareness about early breast cancer detection and rising investments for breast cancer research and development of more efficient devices are boosting growth of the global breast lesion localization methods market. Moreover, several governments in emerging economies are investing to improve healthcare facilities is expected to boost global market growth going ahead.
Stringent regulations for product approval processes, high cost of advanced products, and shortage of oncologists and skilled professionals in many developing countries are some key factors hampering growth of the global breast lesion localization methods market.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4082
Some key highlights from the report:
- Among the type segments, the radioisotope localization segment is expected to account for significantly large revenue share during the forecast period. High adoption of radioisotope localization method is attributed to factors such as less time required for surgery and localization.
- Based on usage, the sentinel lymph node identification segment is projected to dominate other usage segments in the global breast lesion localization methods market during the forecast period. Increasing adoption of sentinel lymph node biopsy for early breast cancer detection due to its precise result is fueling segment revenue growth.
- Among the end use segments, the hospital segment is expected to account for significantly robust revenue share between 2021 and 2028. Increasing adoption of advanced breast lesion localization procedures in hospitals, rising prevalence of breast cancer, and availability of skilled professionals are key factors fueling global market revenue growth.
- North America is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global market during the forecast period. Rising prevalence of breast cancer, presence of well-developed healthcare systems, high public awareness about cancer screening, and presence of major players in countries in the region are some key factors supporting market growth.
- Latin America is projected to account for considerable revenue growth during the forecast period owing to factors such as favorable reimbursement plans, increasing awareness about early diagnosis of breast cancer, and rising demand for quality healthcare.
- Major players in the global breast lesion localization methods market are Hologic Inc. (US), Laurane Medical (US), Health Beacons, Inc (Australia), Mermaid Medical A/S (Denmark), IZI Medical Products (US), Matek Medical Inc. (Turkey), Tsunami Medical Inc. (Italy), BPB Medica (Italy), Sirius Medical BV (Netherlands), Molli Surgical Inc. (Canada), C.R. Bard, Argon Medical Devices (US), B.D. Company (US), C.P. Medical, SOMATEX Medical Technologies GmbH (Germany), SurgicEye GmbH (Germany), and Ranfac Corporation (US).
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/4082
For this study, Reports and Data has segmented the breast lesion localization methods market based on type, usage, end-use, and region:
Type Outlook: (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 - 2028)
- Wire Localization
- Radioisotope localization
- Radioactive-Seed Localization
- Radio Guided Occult-Lesion Localization
- Magnetic localization
- Electromagnetic localization
- Other localization methods
Usage Outlook: (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 - 2028)
- Tumor Identification
- Sentinel lymph node Identification
End Use Outlook: (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 - 2028)
- Oncology Clinics
- Research Institutes
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4082
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 - 2028)
- North America
- Rest Of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Explore Reports and Data's Prime Analysis of the global Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Industry:
Tumor Ablation Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Treatment (Surgical, Percutaneous, Laparoscopic), By Technology (Cryoablation, IRE, MWA, RFA), By Application (Liver, Lung, Breast, Prostate) and Region, Forecasts to 2026
Palbociclib Market Size by Product (75mg Tablets, 100mg Tablets, 125mg Tablets), by Application (Estrogen Receptor Positive (ER+) Breast Bancer, HER2 Negative (HER2-) Advanced Breast Cancer, Metastatic Breast Cancer), By Region, Competitive Strategies and Segment Forecasts to 2016-2026
Capecitabine Market By Type (500 mg 150 mg), By Application (Breast Cancer, Colorectal cancer, Stomach Cancer) Regional Outlook And Forecasts, 2020-2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-breast-lesion-localization-methods-market