Brachytherapy Market Size to Reach USD 548.8 Million in 2027 | Industry Trend – Increasing Adoption of Brachytherapy Over Conventional Treatments
Emergen Research has published its latest report titled “Brachytherapy Market By Type (High Dose Rate (HDR) Brachytherapy, Low Dose Rate (LDR) Brachytherapy, Others), By Application (Prostate Cancer, Gynecological Cancer, Breast Cancer, Skin Cancer, Others), By End Use (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics, Others) and Region Forecast to 2028”
According to Emergen Research, the global brachytherapy market size was USD 396.4 million in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 548.8 million in 2027 and register a revenue CAGR of 4.1% during the forecast period.
Brachytherapy (BT), also called internal radiation therapy is a type of cancer therapy in which a radioactive material sealed inside a capsule or pellet is implanted inside the body to deliver high radiation doses to the targeted area. It is widely used to treat various types of cancer including prostate, cervical, uterine, breast, rectal, and skin cancer among others. Brachytherapy is steadily gaining traction owing to rising prevalence of cancer across the globe. Other factors such as rapidly expanding population across the globe, increasing awareness about early diagnosis and treatment, technological advancements in brachytherapy, and improving healthcare facilities are expected to fuel market growth during the forecast period.
However, factors such as dearth of trained professionals to operate technologically advanced products, side effects such as swelling, bleeding, pain, and discomfort at the spot, short or short term urinary symptoms with brachytherapy treatment are expected to hamper overall market growth going ahead.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- Social distancing and restrictions severely disrupted businesses and operations
- Lockdowns caused disruptions in transportation and logistics
- Impacted manufacturing activities and mining operations globally
- Took a toll on economy of various countries
- Caused sudden and drastic downturn in economic activity
- Disrupted agriculture, fisheries, dairy, and other sectors
- Caused loss of employment and financial crisis
- Supply impacts were further compounded owing to reduced disposable income
- Emergence of variants continue to cause concerns and impact normal routines
Prostate Cancer Segment to Account for Largest Revenue Share:
The prostate cancer segment is expected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast period owing to increasing prevalence of prostate cancer worldwide, high preference for brachytherapy for high risk prostate cancer patients, increasing awareness about early detection and treatment. In addition, rapid advancements in brachytherapy treatment and increasing adoption of latest devices in many hospitals and specialty clinics are expected to drive revenue segment revenue growth.
Hospital Segment Register Steady Revenue Growth:
The hospital segment is expected to register steady revenue growth during the forecast period. This can be attributed to high prevalence of cancer across the globe, increasing hospital admissions as a result of availability of advanced, cost-effective brachytherapy treatment, and presence of highly skilled medical practitioners and technicians.
North America to Lead in Terms of Revenue Share:
North America is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global market over the forecast period owing to rapid advancements in brachytherapy treatment, rising incidence of cancer across the region, ongoing research-based activities, and availability of advanced brachytherapy devices. Other factors such as high product launch, favorable reimbursement scenarios, and increasing investments in research and development activities are expected to fuel market growth during the forecast period.
Major Companies in the Market Include:
- Elekta AB
- CR Bard Inc.
- Varian Medical Systems Inc.
- Eckert & Ziegler BEBIG SA
- CIVCO Medical Solutions
- iCAD Inc.
- Isoray Medical Inc.
- Sun Nuclear Corporation
- Theragenics Corporation
- Huiheng Medical Inc.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global brachytherapy market on the basis of type, application, end-users, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- High Dose Rate (HDR) Brachytherapy
- Low Dose Rate (LDR) Brachytherapy
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Prostate Cancer
- Gynecological Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Skin Cancer
End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Specialty Clinics
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- This study segments the Brachytherapy market and derives the precise valuation of the overall, as well as segment-based, market across different industry verticals, geographies, and products.
- The report will help participants understand the trajectory of the progress of the market and provide information on key drivers, restraints, challenges, threats, and opportunities for the growth of the Brachytherapy sectors.
- This Brachytherapy report would allow readers to be well-versed with the existing competition and gain more insights to improve their standing in the worldwide business. The competitive landscape considers the dominant competitors, along with product launches and technological advancements, strategic expansions, mergers and acquisitions, and procurement strategies implemented by key players in the Brachytherapy market.
Key features of the report:
- To study the key aspects impacting the Brachytherapy market size.
- To identify growth prospects in the Brachytherapy market.
- To analyze the Brachytherapy market segments and deduce the dominant trends observed in the industry.
- To examine the Brachytherapy market by investigating the available products, market share, and value proposition of the products.
- To analyze the industry by assessing the scope and application of the Brachytherapy market and highlight the growth of each application.
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2020-2030
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Brachytherapy Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Brachytherapy Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers’ analysis
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Industrial Automation Software Market, By Type (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition, Distributed Control System, Manufacturing Execution Systems, and Others), By Deployment, By End Use, and By Region Forecast to 2028.
Digital Water Market, By Solution Type (Hardware, Software, and Services), By Technology (Metering & Customer Management, Network Management, and Others), By Utility Tier (Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3), and By Region Forecast to 2028.
Metaverse in Gaming Market By Component (Hardware, Software), By Device (Mobile, VR Headsets, PCs, Gaming Consoles), By Technology (NFT, Blockchain, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Mixed Reality, Extended Reality), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Metaverse in Automotive Market By Component (Hardware, Software), By Technology (NFT, Blockchain, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Mixed Reality, Extended Reality), By Application (Advertising, Online Car Purchasing, Designing, In-car Entertainment, Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028.
Metaverse in Healthcare Market By Component (Software, Hardware), By Technology (AR, VR, AI, MR), By Device (VR Headsets, AR Devices, Mixed Reality Platforms), By End Use (Medical Training & Education Modules, Diagnosis, Treatment, Designing ORs, Surgical Training, Remote Monitoring, Others), By Region Forecast to 2028.
Non fungible Token Market By Type (Physical Asset, Digital Asset), By Application (Collectibles, Art, Gaming, Utilities, Metaverse, Sport, Others), By End-Use, and By Region Forecast to 2030
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Read Press Release@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-brachytherapy-market