Blood Culture Tests Market Size To Reach USD 8.2 Billion By 2028
High demand for rapid diagnostic tests, increasing investments for developing enhanced blood culture tests, and rising prevalence of various infectious diseases are key factors fueling global market growth
The global blood culture tests market size is expected to reach USD 8.2 Billion in 2028 and register a CAGR of 8.0%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing occurrence of Bloodstream Infections (BSI), sepsis and other infectious disorders, and increasing geriatric population are key factors driving global market revenue growth.
A blood culture test is performed in order to detect presence of bacteria, fungus, or other microorganisms that can otherwise lead to several severe infections. Blood culture tests are used to identify blood infection and is often carried out in conjugation with other diagnostic tests. Technological advancements in medical sector, well-established healthcare and diagnostic systems, and rising prevalence of several infectious diseases and increasing risks of sepsis are fueling growth of the blood culture tests market. In addition, increasing investments by well-known healthcare companies and government initiatives related to prevention and control of infectious diseases are key factors boosting global market growth.
However, dearth of skilled professionals, stringent government rules for developing and manufacturing diagnostic products, and high costs associated with automated equipment are key restraints that are expected to hamper overall market growth going ahead.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1461
Key highlights in the report:
- The consumables segment is expected to account for largest revenue growth between 2021 and 2028. Constant requirement of various consumables owing to increasing rate of infectious diseases across the globe is boosting segment revenue growth.
- Based on technology, molecular technology is projected to account for significant revenue growth over the forecast period owing to rising demand for several molecular techniques in pathology laboratories, hospitals, and reference laboratories.
- The automated blood culture technique is expected to register rapid revenue CAGR during the forecast period owing to quick and accurate results, introduction of advanced products and techniques along with increasing investments in R&D.
- Among the end-use segments, the hospital laboratories segment is expected to account for highest revenue growth over the forecast period. High prevalence of infectious diseases and hospital-acquired infections, and availability of advanced diagnostic kits and techniques.
- The blood culture tests market in Asia Pacific is expected to register highest CAGR over the forecast period. High demand for enhanced diagnostic techniques, high patient pool, increasing investments in research and development activities, rising disposable income, and improving healthcare infrastructure are key factors boosting market revenue growth in APAC.
- Europe is expected to account for significant revenue growth during the forecast period owing to technological advancements, well-established healthcare systems, availability of advanced diagnostic products, and high investments in research and development activities.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc, Becton Dickinson and Company, bioMérieux SA, Cepheid, Inc, Nanosphere, Inc., IRIDICA, Beckman Coulter, Bruker Corporation, and T2 Biosystems are some of the leading companies operating in the global blood culture tests market.
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1461
For this study, Reports and Data has segmented the global blood culture tests market based on product, method, technology, application, end-use, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 - 2028)
- Blood Culture Media
- Aerobic Blood Culture Media
- Pediatric Blood Culture Media
- Anaerobic Blood Culture Media
- Fungi/Yeast Blood Culture Media
- Mycobacteria Blood Culture Media
- Assay Kits and Reagents
- Blood Culture Accessories
- Automated Blood Culture Systems
- Supporting Laboratory Equipment
- Colony Counters
- Gram Stainers
- Software & Services
Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 - 2028)
- Conventional/Manual Blood Culture Method
- Automated Blood Culture Method
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1461
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 - 2028)
- Culture-based Technology
- Molecular Technology
- Proteomic Technology
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 - 2028)
- Bacterial Infections
- Fungal Infections
- Mycobacterial Infections
End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 - 2028)
- Hospital Laboratories
- Reference Laboratories
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 - 2028)
- North America
- Rest Of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Explore Reports and Data's Prime Analysis of the global Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Industry:
Sphygmomanometers Market By Type (Mercury, Aneroid, Digital), By Application Type (Hospital, Clinic, Family, Others), And Region-Global Forecast To 2027
Bioresorbable Medical Material Market By Type (Polylactic Acid (PLA), Polyglycolic Acid (PGA), Polysaccharides, Polycaprolactone (PCL), PLGA), Application Type (Drug Delivery, Orthopedics, Others), And Region- Global Forecast To 2028
Chemotherapy Infusion Pumps Market By Type (LVP (Large Volume Pump), Syringe Pump, Elastomeric Pumps), Application Type (Hospital & Clinic, Home Care), And Region- Global Forecast To 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-blood-culture-test-market