Biological Safety Testing Market to Reach USD 7.72 Billion by 2028 – Reports and Data
Rising incidences of chronic disorders, innovations in treatment and growth in number of healthcare facilities globally is expected to drive industry growth.
According to a new report by Reports and Data, the Global Biological Safety Testing Market size was valued at USD 3.09 Billion in 2020 and is forecast to exceed USD 7.72 Billion in terms of revenue, at a CAGR of 5.1% through 2028. The market growth is driven by increasing prevalence of lifestyle-associated disorders such as diabetes, and mounting demand for improving drug development and their following commercialization process.
Biologics are products manufactured from living organisms, therefore their safety and specialized evaluation is of the highest importance. The testing is performed to assure a safe quality and non-contamination of vaccines and biopharmaceuticals. Biological safety testing has become an essential step for new products launching.
Pharmaceutical companies are taking several ensure the safety of targeted and specific therapies, circumvent probable shortcomings and evaluate their outcomes. Surging demand for high manufacturing effectiveness is prompting pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies to include biological safety testing tools. These tools and kits offer highly accurate assessment and result for several target diseases. Increasing influence of regulatory bodies to implement safety guidelines for the biopharma companies coupled with increasing consumer awareness will reinforce biological safety testing market trends through 2028.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1412
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Based on product type, the reagents and kits segment is estimated to exceed USD 2.73 billion in terms of revenue at a CAGR of 12.1% through 2028. Ongoing advancements and modifications in the formulation of reagents & kits is encouraging laboratory technicians to include these products in toxicology for better assessment.
- Based on application, the vaccine and therapeutic segment is forecast to contribute revenue share close to USD 2.62 billion by 2028. The increased demand vaccine and therapeutic that align with regulatory guidelines to ensure unaltered therapeutic value and decreased toxicity will favor segment’s growth.
- Based on test type, the endotoxin tests type accounted for nearly 27.6% of the global biological safety testing market in 2020 and is expected to gain major traction through 2028. The robust growth can be attributed to the increasing incorporation of these tests for various drug and biopharmaceuticals manufacturing. Also, availability of various types of endotoxin tests, such as gel clot endotoxin testing, USP chromogenic endotoxin testing, and turbidimetric method, to suit different requirements is boosting segmental growth.
- In the regional landscape, Asia Pacific is forecasted to observe a notable CAGR of 12.6% through 2028 on account of economic development coupled with continually increasing per capita healthcare investment in emerging countries including India, China, Singapore, and others.
- North America accounted for 37.3% of the global biological safety testing market in 2020 and is expected to contribute significantly to the market revenue share during the forecast period. The market growth is driven by increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, growth in biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries, rise in number of innovative product launches, and government support for biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries in the region.
- Key players operating in the global biological safety testing market include Charles River Laboratories International Inc., Lonza Group, SGS SA, Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, Avance Biosciences Inc., WuXiPharmaTech Inc., BSL Bioservice, Cytovance Biologics Inc., Toxikon Corporation, and Merck KGaA, among others.
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1412
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data has segmented the global Biological Safety Testing Market on the basis of Product, Application, Test Type and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Reagents & kits
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Vaccines & therapeutics
- Stem cell
- Tissue & tissue-based products
- Gene therapy
- Blood & blood-based therapy
Test Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Endotoxin tests
- Bioburden tests
- Adventitious agent detection tests
- Residual host contamination detection tests
- Sterility tests
- Cell line authentication and characterization tests
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1412
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Explore Reports and Data's Prime Analysis of the global Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Industry:
Spatial Genomics & Transcriptomics Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Technique (Spatial Transcriptomics, Spatial Genomics), By Product (Instruments, Consumables, Software), By Application (Drug Discovery, Translational Research), By End-user (Academic & Research Institutes, CROs, Pharmaceutical, And Biotech Companies), And By Region, Forecast To 2028
Microbial Culture Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product Type (Media, Reagents, Sera), By Application (Food & Water Testing, Bioenergy & Agricultural Research), And By Region, Forecast To 2028
Proteomics Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product (Instruments, Reagents, Services), By Technology (X-Ray Crystallography, Chromatography, Microarray Instruments, Protein Fractionation Systems, Electrophoresis, Spectroscopy), By Application (Clinical Diagnosis), And By Region Forecast To 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-biological-safety-testing-market