Autologous Fat Grafting is Emerging as a Safer Substitute to Breast Enlargement Procedures: Fact.MR
Rising prevalence of scar contractures and increasing demand for non-invasive procedure aesthetic surgeries are expected to bolster the growth of the market
The global autologous fat grafting market is expected to grow due to the increasing demand for fuller and younger-looking skin with least or no skin invasion. According to a study by Fact.MR, the autologous fat grafting market is estimated to reach around a CAGR of 10% in 2021 to 2031 forecasting period.
According to the American Burn Association (ABA), more than 450,000 people receive hospital and emergency room treatment for burns in the U.S. every year. In addition, around 96.7% of these people suffer from serious scarring and long-lasting physical disabilities. Thus, the demand for effective treatment to curb the incidence of scars will present a lucrative growth opportunity for the market.
Approvals by regulatory bodies present across the globe are expected to boost the growth autologous fat grafting market. For instance, Alma Lasers, Inc. received approval for its new product, BeautiFill – the first laser-oriented system for autologous fat transfer in the U.S. in 2019. This will fuel the demand for autologous fat grafting.
Despite the growth registered in the last few years, the novel coronavirus outbreak has caused disruption in the market across the globe. The pandemic has resulted in the decline in medical tourism and availability of manpower hindering the market growth. Nonetheless, the market is expected to surge owing to increasing demand for breast and butt lock enlargement procedures.
“Fat grafting procedures are likely to cover a larger customer base on the back of surging demand for non-invasive cosmetic procedures and constant technological progress. Besides this, increasing endorsements activities by the celebrities will further boost the prospects of autologous fat grafting,” says the Fact.MR analyst.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at
- The U.S. dominates the global autologous fat grafting with the highest number of cosmetic surgeries in the world.
- Increasing investment in product development has escalated the growth of the autologous fat grafting market in the U.K.
- Brazil has emerged as one of the most lucrative markets owing to the availability of advanced medical infrastructure and favorable reimbursement policies.
- Rising number of cosmetic and aesthetic procedures in Japan will escalate the market growth in the country.
- Asia-Pacific is expected to project a significant market growth due to increasing demand for reconstruction procedures among emerging economies such as China and India.
- Increasing demand for breast augmentation procedure is boosting the growth of the autologous fat grafting market.
- Ongoing technological advancements will fuel the expansion of the autologous fat grafting market.
- Rising endorsements by celebrities will surge the demand for autologous fat grafting.
- Increasing expansion of advanced healthcare infrastructure and rising disposable income in developing economies will spur the market growth
- High costs involved in the autologous fat grafting procedure will hamper the demand.
- Lack of skilled professionals for the procedures restricts the growth of the autologous fat grafting market.
- Unfavorable reimbursement scenario in developing economies will pose a challenge to the growth of the market.
Explore tables and figures of the study. Request ToC of the report at
Prominent players operating in the autologous fat grafting market profiled by Fact.MR includes AbbVie Inc. (Allergan plc), Sisram Medical, Ltd (Alma Lasers), Plus Therapeutics, Inc. (Cytori Therapeutics, Inc.), Genesis Biosystems, Inc., Black Tie Medical Inc. (Tulip Medical Inc.), Ranfac Corp., HK Surgical Inc., MicroAire Surgical Instruments, LLC, Innovia Medical Inc., Human Med AG., Sterimedix Ltd, Proteal Bioregenerative Solutions, Medikan International Inc., and Lipogems International SpA. To strengthen their footprint, the market players are acquiring and investing in new product launches. For insistence,
- In 2017, Allergan plc acquired Lifecell which helped them in creating novel opportunities for the sales of new products.
- AbbVie acquired Allergan plc to include several new products in the aesthetics and women's health portfolio in 2020.
- In 2018, Allergan acquired Elastagen, to introduce advanced tissue repair platform based on tropoelastin.
More Insights on the Autologous Fat Grafting Market
Fact.MR offers unbiased analysis of the autologous fat grafting market. In order to understand the global market potential, its growth, and scope, the market is segmented on the basis of product (integrated fat transfer systems, aspiration and harvesting systems, liposuction systems, fat processing systems, de-epithelialization devices, and accessories), application (autologous fat grafting for breast augmentation, autologous fat grafting for buttock augmentation, facial fat grafting, autologous fat grafting for hand rejuvenation, and others), end users (hospitals, on-site clinics, and plastic surgery centers), across seven regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, South Asia, East Asia, Oceania and Middle East & Africa).
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain
Stent Graft Balloon Catheter Market - For the forecast period 2017-2022, Fact.MR analyses the global stent graft balloon catheter market and provides readers with an unbiased and reliable analysis. The insights provided in this report can benefit medical device manufacturers, research institutes, and raw material suppliers in the global stent graft balloon catheter market.
Fat Replacer Market – Fact.MR’s most recent report on the fat replacer market also examines the factors that influence market growth and challenges. The fat replacer market report is an exclusive data source that will assist companies in the fat replacer market in strategizing for future business expansion from 2018 to 2027.
Coronary Stent Grafts Market - Over the projected period, the global market for coronary stent grafts is predicted to increase at a moderate rate. This is a fact. The analysis of an MR report is based on first-hand knowledge, qualitative and quantitative assessments by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and participants from all parts of the value chain.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583