Aseptic Transfer System Market to Grow At 6.5% CAGR; High Demand for Liquid Transfer System Boosts Growth: Fact.MR
Rising demand for flexible solution for handling non-invasive pharmaceutical fluids is facilitating aseptic transfer system market growth.
Fact.MR, New York: As per a study by Fact MR, the global aseptic transfer system market is expected to expand at a healthy pace. Aseptic transfer systems are finding use in microbiological laboratories and drugs manufacturing sector. Market players are developing automated aseptic transfer systems to minimize the human intervention. Research and development in the field of biotech medicines will escalate the demand for aseptic transfer system.
According to the European Medicines Agency, Europe’s pharmaceutical industry is evolving at a rapid pace. The advancement is backed by pouring government and private investment. These trends are expected to provide lucrative growth opportunities to aseptic transfer system market.
“Consistent innovations in pharmaceutical sectors have elevated the demand for aseptic transfer system. Key market players are transitioning towards single use aseptic transfer system to prevent cross contamination of fluids. This strategy is expected to promote the market growth”, said a lead analyst at Fact.MR.
Request Sample of the 170-page report on the Aseptic transfer system market https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5840
Aseptic transfer system market: Key Findings
- The global aseptic transfer system market is gaining popularity and attention and is expected to surpass a valuation of US$ 1.5 billion by the end of forecast period.
- US is expected to dominate the North American market on the backs of advance healthcare infrastructure and modernized pharmaceutical industry.
- Europe is predicted to offer lucrative growth opportunities for aseptic transfer system market owing to booming pharmaceutical manufacturing industry.
- China has become the epicenter for aseptic transfer system suppliers. Rising geriatric population and increased consumer spending on healthcare will further propel the market growth.
- Thriving pharmaceutical sector and increased research and development activities in India will escalate market sales.
Explore 84 tables and 112 figures of the study. Request ToC of the report at
Aseptic transfer system market – Key Driving Factors
- Growing demand of aseptic transfer system in formulation of ingredients in research laboratories fuels the market growth.
- Increasing necessity of transferring sterile active pharmaceutical drugs for treatment development boosts the market demand.
- Soaring demand of liquid transfer system in pharmaceutical sector for drug manufacturing boosts market growth.
Aseptic transfer system market – Key Restraints
- Complicated development cycle of aseptic transfer system and expensive maintenance procedure hinders the market growth.
- Poor protection offered by aseptic transfer system to the operator from the studied infection or disease impedes the market growth.
- Difficulty in recycling the waste or stored air in aseptic transfer system hampers the market expansion.
Aseptic transfer system market – COVID-19 Impact
COVID-19 pandemic stressed the global healthcare system to its core. Necessity of developing treatment and vaccine for covid-19 led to surge in growth of aseptic transfer system market. Use of aseptic transfer system to control the contamination while researching on virus assisted in market growth. Aseptic transfer system also played a vital role in transfer of sterile active pharmaceutical ingredients while developing treatment and vaccine for covid-19. With mutation in virus and rising complications associated with COVID-19, the demand of aseptic transfer system will reach new heights.
Some of the leading aseptic transfer system manufacturers are Getinge AB, Aseptic Technologies, Flexifill Ltd., Atec Pharmatechnik GmbH, ABC Transfer SAS, Sartorius AG, Central Research Laboratories, Chargepoint Technology, STERIS plc. The key market players are pushing towards diversifying their product range in order to survive the cut throat market competition. For instance, A new range of ABC Transfer® Single Use Bags, Alpha Ports, Filling Lines were launched by ABC Transfer SAS to consolidate their market position.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions
More Insights on the Aseptic transfer system market
In its latest report, Fact.MR offers unbiased analysis of the aseptic transfer system market. In order to understand the global market potential, its growth, and scope, the market is segmented on the basis of product type (solid transfer system, liquid transfer system), usability (single use, multiuse), end user (pharmaceutical companies, research laboratories) across seven regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, South Asia, East Asia, Oceania, MEA).
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain
Hand hygiene monitoring system market: The global hand hygiene monitoring system market study published by Fact.MR offers an unbiased analysis of the prominent drivers, opportunities and trends expected to shape future expansion outlook. The report provides a comprehensive assessment on the prominent segments and geographies which are likely to benefit market players in forthcoming years.
Blood thawing system market: Fact. MR’s extensive coverage on the blood thawing system market offers in-depth insights about the prominent growth dynamics that are likely to aid expansion of growth prospects in the near future. Data has been presented in the form of key segments across prominent geographies, along with important information concerning key manufacturers operating within the industry.
Hyperinflation system market: A recent study by Fact.MR on the hyperinflation system market offers a 10-year forecast analysis for the period 2018 to 2028. The study analyzes key trends that are currently determining the growth of the market. This report covers key dynamics, including drivers, restraints, and opportunities for leading market players along with key stakeholders and emerging players.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.